Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 10-31-2010, 10:02 AM   #11
Webkinz :)

geros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wonder

Default Re: Halloween Gifts appearing in Euro and North America, not Asia

I am glad we got the gifts, but this comes with a new glitch. Now that I have a gift in my dock, I can't take out items from storage. I have logged in and out and it won't work. I'm not sure, but I think it is related.
geros9 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 10-31-2010, 10:02 AM   #12

denim&diamonds is an unknown quantity at this point

Received gift in American accounts, no Asin gift and no badges on any accounts and I found spooky many times and received my pumpkins to carve.I love the badges I hope I get one.

Happy Halloween everyone
denim&diamonds is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2010, 10:03 AM   #13

misssayles has a brilliant futuremisssayles has a brilliant futuremisssayles has a brilliant futuremisssayles has a brilliant futuremisssayles has a brilliant future

yay
sorry asian`s
i was worried no one would get one
misssayles is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2010, 10:03 AM   #14
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

You know I would gladly forego the Big Button O' Nuttin for my Halloween gift bag
THANK YOU GANZ!!
Dixiecup is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2010, 10:04 AM   #15
Harry S is a bunny!

sarocks7 flows towards the sea of knowledgesarocks7 flows towards the sea of knowledgesarocks7 flows towards the sea of knowledgesarocks7 flows towards the sea of knowledgesarocks7 flows towards the sea of knowledgesarocks7 flows towards the sea of knowledgesarocks7 flows towards the sea of knowledge

View Post Originally Posted by Pollybear
I can't even log in!!! It just stays green! I have logged in a lot today already but all of the sudden it just stops! Not now! I missed the Big Button of Kinzcash because of it now too!
try clearing your cache or using a different browser
sarocks7 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2010, 10:05 AM   #16

dylanjason has a spectacular aura about

9 to 10 am vampire wig is out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!

Last edited by Dixiecup; 10-31-2010 at 10:08 AM.. Reason: please don't drag out the !! marks, it makes the page difficult to read
dylanjason is offline Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2010, 10:06 AM   #17
HEY YOU
Gifted

1212blue is a champion of all things1212blue is a champion of all things1212blue is a champion of all things
1212blue is a champion of all things1212blue is a champion of all things1212blue is a champion of all things1212blue is a champion of all things1212blue is a champion of all things1212blue is a champion of all things1212blue is a champion of all things1212blue is a champion of all things1212blue is a champion of all things1212blue is a champion of all things1212blue is a champion of all things

yay i got my halloween gift bag! i hope everyone else gets their's!!!
1212blue is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2010, 10:08 AM   #18

Centex Homes 1 swims in greatness
Centex Homes 1 swims in greatnessCentex Homes 1 swims in greatnessCentex Homes 1 swims in greatness

It worked for me. They tricked us good.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg2010 Prize.jpg (57.4 KB, 9 views)
File Type: pngPet In Prize.PNG (116.5 KB, 10 views)
Centex Homes 1 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2010, 10:11 AM   #19
My kids think I'm
Gifted

MAMA5517 is a golden guideMAMA5517 is a golden guideMAMA5517 is a golden guideMAMA5517 is a golden guideMAMA5517 is a golden guideMAMA5517 is a golden guideMAMA5517 is a golden guideMAMA5517 is a golden guideMAMA5517 is a golden guideMAMA5517 is a golden guideMAMA5517 is a golden guideMAMA5517 is a golden guideMAMA5517 is a golden guide

View Post Originally Posted by dylanjason
9 to 10 am vampire wig is out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!
Sorry my friend, that's not the vampire wig , it's the Rockin Pompadour wig....we haven't seen the vampire wig come back at all this year!
MAMA5517 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2010, 10:13 AM   #20
horan's bed
Gift Guru

stormypanda is sweet stuff
stormypanda is sweet stuffstormypanda is sweet stuffstormypanda is sweet stuffstormypanda is sweet stuffstormypanda is sweet stuffstormypanda is sweet stuff

I got that but the Please Wait. . . . is popping up when I first log in so I can't get it open. But at least I got it.
stormypanda is offline Reply With Quote

Tags
aikou:)

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: