Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 11-01-2010, 05:04 PM   #131
Unregistered

Default Re: Halloween Gifts appearing in Euro and North America, not Asia

for those of you who can call your are lucky. for those of you whose parents won't call for you because you're too young... may i join the club?
Sponsored Links
Old 11-01-2010, 06:30 PM   #132
09WIN
Gift Guru

soccerwow rules the roostsoccerwow rules the roostsoccerwow rules the roostsoccerwow rules the roostsoccerwow rules the roostsoccerwow rules the roostsoccerwow rules the roostsoccerwow rules the roostsoccerwow rules the roostsoccerwow rules the roostsoccerwow rules the roostsoccerwow rules the roost

Donation Award 

I don't understand how they can not know that the Asian Accounts did not receive the Halloween Gift.
Again, I'm very disappointed with GANZ.
soccerwow is offline Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2010, 07:11 PM   #133
caprica00,
Gift Guru

TNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicness
TNVOLS is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by dragonbird
Seriuosly? We have to call them to get our packages on our Asian accounts? This is a bit silly...I don't understand why they can't just do it without having to put up with a bazillion phone calls...
But...DB...that would just make good business sense...why on Earth would Ganz start doing that now????...We have 2 Asian accounts, and I plan on calling tomorrow...I just really feel badly for those who do not have the option to call Ganz..esp since they have cut off the e-mail open TS for all players.
TNVOLS is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2010, 07:53 PM   #134
Webkinz :)

lemonjuice97 is the cats pajamas!lemonjuice97 is the cats pajamas!lemonjuice97 is the cats pajamas!lemonjuice97 is the cats pajamas!lemonjuice97 is the cats pajamas!lemonjuice97 is the cats pajamas!

Awesome gift! I love the mask.
Well, I'm happy I don't have an Asian account, just American. I'm glad to hear the issue is being resolved, though.
lemonjuice97 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2010, 08:18 PM   #135
;)

CandyCanez is a glorious beacon of lightCandyCanez is a glorious beacon of light

Its terrible some people didn't get their gift, but at least Ganz is doing something about it.
CandyCanez is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2010, 08:56 PM   #136
SmilesRContagious
Wiki SysOp

canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness
canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness

I reall don't understand why they can't send the gift bags to everyone on the day..sign in or not. It would be a very good business gesture. It should be like this every time.
canonymous is offline Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2010, 09:02 PM   #137
Gift Guru

Webkinz-Waffles is a golden guideWebkinz-Waffles is a golden guideWebkinz-Waffles is a golden guideWebkinz-Waffles is a golden guideWebkinz-Waffles is a golden guideWebkinz-Waffles is a golden guideWebkinz-Waffles is a golden guideWebkinz-Waffles is a golden guideWebkinz-Waffles is a golden guideWebkinz-Waffles is a golden guideWebkinz-Waffles is a golden guideWebkinz-Waffles is a golden guideWebkinz-Waffles is a golden guideWebkinz-Waffles is a golden guide

View Post Originally Posted by canonymous
I reall don't understand why they can't send the gift bags to everyone on the day..sign in or not. It would be a very good business gesture. It should be like this every time.
I remember once they did for v day.
Webkinz-Waffles is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2010, 10:30 PM   #138

kirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owl
kirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owl

Donation Award 

I feel really sorry for the people who did not get there gift. It's too bad some parents won't call, but I understand that some parents aren't into WW. It''s such a bad business decision, on Ganz's part, not to make this right, for everyone. It REALLY seems, they don't care about there customer or know what good business practices are. I don't know who runs the company, but when they see the business start to decline, they will smarten up. But it might be too late, by then. The more dissatisfied I get, the less I buy! It's the only way to get there attention!!!!
kirtoglou is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2010, 01:54 AM   #139

Lambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contest
Lambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contest

Well I never got them on any of my accounts, I'm an adult so I can call. But not gonna. After seeing what it was, doesn't look worth all that effort. They need to get their act together though. They should be able to get the packages to everyone without people having to call.
Lambchop77 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2010, 08:48 AM   #140
Gifted

Ocean will become famous soon enough

I am surprised that they are not just sending all the Halloween baskets out to the Asian accounts. They can tell if you logged in or not. I can not believe that I have to call in.
Ocean is offline Reply With Quote

Tags
aikou:)

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: