Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 11-01-2010, 12:59 PM   #121
Gift Guru

CCBMom is not just visiting!CCBMom is not just visiting!CCBMom is not just visiting!CCBMom is not just visiting!CCBMom is not just visiting!CCBMom is not just visiting!CCBMom is not just visiting!CCBMom is not just visiting!CCBMom is not just visiting!CCBMom is not just visiting!CCBMom is not just visiting!

Default Re: Halloween Gifts appearing in Euro and North America, not Asia

I called and got mine added to my dock, they were very nice about it. I just wonder how many kids will never get the gift because the parents don't know to call.
CCBMom is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 11-01-2010, 01:08 PM   #122
Crash
Webkinz :)

Monsterhunter is on a distinguished road

Glad everything's showing up in NA.
Monsterhunter is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2010, 01:22 PM   #123
uv Deluxies
Gifted

lemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicness
lemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicness

still can't get through....will keep trying

View Post Originally Posted by Jennielou
I don't see why they can't just add the bag to all Asian accounts either without individual phone calls...if they were made aware that this affected those accounts, just fix them all.
View Post Originally Posted by bonnie
I too wonder why they just can't put the items in our accounts without a phone call. The line has been busy and I shouldn't have to keep trying and trying........
I totally agree...poor people who don't call
lemony is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2010, 01:25 PM   #124
Wacky Holidays!

SnowCrystal is stuck on replay
SnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replay

This message is for Ganz (if they are reading this thread):

Seriously, Ganz? I have to call again??? How many holidays/retirements in a row has this been? If you don't have a database administrator, please hire one. If you do have one and they can't easily put the gifts on all of the Asian accounts, please fire that database administrator. A few lines of code, adding the gifts directly into the database for all accounts on the Asian server(s) should only take minutes to complete. Would you like me to do it for you?
SnowCrystal is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2010, 01:27 PM   #125

berribrite is not just visiting!berribrite is not just visiting!berribrite is not just visiting!berribrite is not just visiting!berribrite is not just visiting!berribrite is not just visiting!berribrite is not just visiting!berribrite is not just visiting!berribrite is not just visiting!berribrite is not just visiting!berribrite is not just visiting!

View Post Originally Posted by CCBMom
I called and got mine added to my dock, they were very nice about it. I just wonder how many kids will never get the gift because the parents don't know to call.
Exactly...without everyone here we would never get all the "Insider" tips to get the full enjoyment of our accounts. I am still having trouble getting through. I can appreciate that the customer reps are being nice (in the past we have always spoken to good reps). I agree with Luxurytime. This is a programing issues and the programers should be able to fix it without having customer service to fix it manually.
berribrite is offline Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2010, 01:34 PM   #126
Silentbreeze
Gifted

big2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyond
big2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyond

WI Subscriber

What? I have to call them to get my loot bag? That's not right.
big2gray is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2010, 01:40 PM   #127
nothing

akoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicness
akoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber

i'm not even planning on calling them. it's their mistake, let em fix it. It's not worth the hassle.
akoolaunt is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2010, 03:53 PM   #128
Silentbreeze
Gifted

big2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyond
big2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyond

WI Subscriber

I'm hearing Kinz tunes while I'm on hold. "Where, tell where did you get those stripes?"
big2gray is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2010, 04:36 PM   #129
Favorite wackyauntie
Gifted

AuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicness
AuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicness

Hi folks,
I was having trouble with a constant busy signal but this worked. Call the E-store number and press "2" for technical support. I found a very helpful Customer Service representative that fixed me right up.

Here is the info from the Wiki on the phone numbers.

Contact Ganz - Webkinz Insider Wiki

Good luck, everyone!

AuntietoEW
AuntietoEW is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2010, 05:03 PM   #130
tasah has a spectacular aura abouttasah has a spectacular aura about

i would rather they reprogram and give everyone one one again than to see that some did not get any. how cheap and lazy can you get.
tasah is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
aikou:)

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: