Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 11-01-2010, 08:52 AM   #101
Webkinz :)

berribrite is not just visiting!berribrite is not just visiting!berribrite is not just visiting!berribrite is not just visiting!berribrite is not just visiting!berribrite is not just visiting!berribrite is not just visiting!berribrite is not just visiting!berribrite is not just visiting!berribrite is not just visiting!berribrite is not just visiting!

Default Re: Halloween Gifts appearing in Euro and North America, not Asia

View Post Originally Posted by webkinzmomma
I called Ganz, they are working on getting the gift bags out to those who didn't get one, they said it would be sometime today that we will get them
Thanks for the update. I can't get through by phone the line is busy. We got an Asian account because sometimes my sister and I can't sleep and it is nice to be able to still play during the old down time but we really liked getting the extra gift.

I hope this get resolved today and everyone gets their treat and not just the trick!
berribrite is offline Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 11-01-2010, 08:54 AM   #102
Clothing Collecter

nicolejasmine14 is just really nicenicolejasmine14 is just really nice

i am in usa and i did not get my bag yet still i am mobykinz1234?
nicolejasmine14 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2010, 09:15 AM   #103
Unregistered

Thumbs down Re: Halloween Gifts appearing in Euro and North America, not Asia

FROM JAPAM VERY UPSET.......

We live in Japan Asia and for the fall harvest my children their cousins and friends saw no leafs at all.....
and I let them stay on for a very long time including at night because they didn't have school on a few days........

AFTER SEEING THE DISSAPOINTAMENT ...I GOT EACH CHILD and American account

just to find out that after setting the alarm for American time

NO HALLOWEEEN GIFT EVEN SHOWED UP. No badge eitheir..... they were on last year and nevergot tha either.

I checked the 2 Asian accounts and 2 American accounts many times and nothing even after you people here said that they had their's showing up in American account..............

My children want extra webkinz for Christmas they will not be getting them I WILL LET THEM KNOW THAT EVEN SANTA WAS TRICKED BY GANZ AND IS UNABLE TO GET GANZ TO HELP HIM WITH WEBKINZ TO GIVE EVEN TO THE GOOD KIDS.

I already have stopped buying e-store months ago simply because nothing works;

When we went to Disney in the USA there was a problem with meeting the princesses and they fixed it right away. GANZ NEEDS TO LEARN HOW TO DO THEIR JOB.

No other company out there does bussiness like this kids company or not American Canadian or Asian company should be able to get away with this method of doing bussiness...........

WHAT CHILDREN DON'T COUNT?

I am certain my money counts........... I will make sure of it.

SANTA CAN'T GET GANZ TO CO-OPERATE............ that is what my kids will read when they come down looking for webkinz Christmas morning.

Sorry if my english is so hard to understand btu I am quite sick of ganz treating my kids and their friends like this.

A very unhappy parent who will not spend more money on ganz so they can break her child's heart.

SANTA CAN'T GET GANZ TO CO-OPERATE............ that is what my kids will read when they come down looking for webkinz Christmas morning..............

Yes there will be crying for secons maybe minutes BUT there is much more to compensate for the MISS-NON WORKING WEBKINZ website.
Old 11-01-2010, 09:31 AM   #104

Jae's Momma has much to be proud ofJae's Momma has much to be proud ofJae's Momma has much to be proud ofJae's Momma has much to be proud ofJae's Momma has much to be proud of

Thumbs down They took back their gifts!!!

View Post Originally Posted by berribrite
I hope this get resolved today and everyone gets their treat and not just the trick!
They "tricked" us for sure!! A nasty, dirty trick!

I logged in yesterday on all 6 of our accounts and got the trick or treat bag gifts. I only opened one, thinking the kids could open theirs on each of their accounts today, after school.

ALL FIVE OF THE UNOPENED GIFT BAGS ARE GONE from our accounts!

I am more than a little angry at this. The kids were counting on being able to get their goodies!

Thanks a whole lot, Ganz!
Jae's Momma is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2010, 09:39 AM   #105
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

You should clear your internet history and try logging in again, Jae's Momma They should still be in the dock
Dixiecup is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2010, 10:11 AM   #106

CheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of Awesome
CheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of Awesome

WI Subscriber

I just got off the phone with a Ganz rep. They are apparently not going to be able to fix this programmatically. I gave her my account names and she is going to add the items (not in the gift bag) to my accounts.
CheekyDB is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2010, 10:19 AM   #107

kfc1229 will become famous soon enough

I just made my call and the rep said they would add the items to my dock for me and I also asked about the halloween badge and its the same one from last year so if we got it last year we wouldnt get it this year.

So if u have an Asia account please make your phone call and get your 3 items

And they even said sorry for this happening

FYI....they were true to there word !!!!! WOOHOOO!!!!! Logged in and scrolled through my dock and the 3 items are now in there TY TY GANZ for making this right. Have a good day everyone make those callls

Last edited by kfc1229; 11-01-2010 at 10:19 AM..
kfc1229 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2010, 10:49 AM   #108
PLUS THREE
Gift Guru

Gram2Four dares to be greatGram2Four dares to be greatGram2Four dares to be great
Gram2Four dares to be greatGram2Four dares to be great

Just called Ganz and got our items added to our dock. Please remember to be polite, it is not the person who answers fault
Gram2Four is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2010, 11:06 AM   #109

berribrite is not just visiting!berribrite is not just visiting!berribrite is not just visiting!berribrite is not just visiting!berribrite is not just visiting!berribrite is not just visiting!berribrite is not just visiting!berribrite is not just visiting!berribrite is not just visiting!berribrite is not just visiting!berribrite is not just visiting!

View Post Originally Posted by kfc1229
I just made my call and the rep said they would add the items to my dock for me and I also asked about the halloween badge and its the same one from last year so if we got it last year we wouldnt get it this year.

So if u have an Asia account please make your phone call and get your 3 items

And they even said sorry for this happening

FYI....they were true to there word !!!!! WOOHOOO!!!!! Logged in and scrolled through my dock and the 3 items are now in there TY TY GANZ for making this right. Have a good day everyone make those callls
Thanks for the info. I wish they would just add the items in everyone's account. I haven't been able to get through to Ganz the line is busy. While I do appreciate they are giving people who call their items, what about all the people who can't get through, who don't have the time to keep trying or who can't make the call because it is long distance? It would be better customer service to just put the items in everyone's accounts without the need for a phone call!
berribrite is offline Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2010, 11:15 AM   #110
I Rocks!!
Gift Guru

Jennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the rep
Jennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the rep

I don't see why they can't just add the bag to all Asian accounts either without individual phone calls...if they were made aware that this affected those accounts, just fix them all.
Jennielou is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
aikou:)

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: