Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 10-31-2010, 08:43 PM   #91
Webkinz :)
trixietangles is a jewel in the roughtrixietangles is a jewel in the rough

Default Re: Halloween Gifts appearing in Euro and North America, not Asia

View Post Originally Posted by mommysbabe19
Once again I am so thankful for members. Before joining, we thought we were the only ones having a particular problem but now we know others are in the same boat.

All day we have been logging into our accounts, or trying to. The Asian account did NOT get the gift, but our European and NA accounts did. However, on our NA account, we cannot take items out of storage. It just sits and says getting items from storage but never stops. We have pets that need to be fed and no way to feed them. I sure hope they get this glitch fixed SOON. Even on our foreign accounts, the loading is SLOW and we don't have near as many pets or things in our dock as our NA account.

I truly wish we didn't have to have glitches but it's comforting to know we are not alone.
I keep a fridge stocked with food for this very reason, like being prepared for a famine! LOL
trixietangles is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 10-31-2010, 10:32 PM   #92
Diabetes Awareness
Gift Guru

bangkokyankee knows the way
bangkokyankee knows the waybangkokyankee knows the way

View Post Originally Posted by MysticZon
I agree.

I think we can also agree that Ganz is about making money and not pleasing its customers/members. So keeping with Ganz's line of thinking, it would be cheaper for the programmers to do a blanket distribution of the Halloween gift boxes to all Asian accounts than to have customer service reps deal with members on an individual basis and manually give the gifts to those who bother calling tomorrow. Not only will this free up Ganz's tech support lines but members with serious issues (besides not getting their gifts) can speak to a customer service rep instead of getting a busy signal.

If Ganz does not implement the blanket distribution option to all Asian accounts first thing Monday morning, I for one, will be calling tomorrow mid-morning and have a list of 24 Asian accounts that are entitled to gifts. Hmmmmm, wonder how long just little ol' me will tie up a tech support line as a result of Ganz's blunder ??
Thank you MysticZon

you said what I have wanted to say but so much better then I could. - still waiting for my asian gift bag Barb
bangkokyankee is offline Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2010, 10:43 PM   #93
She's a Grooooovy
Gift Guru

EXOTERIC is a forum hero
EXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum hero

6 of our accounts didn't get their gifts...this isn't a first for us either..usually I let it slide but I plan to call tomorrow because I also have a box frozen in my dock, the items didn't generate, and the items happen to be worth a lot to me. I hate calling them and listen to their "user agreement" line - either they smarten up or I'll only spend the bare minimum to keep our family's accounts going. Reality check...do they seriously think they can carry on like this?

The only comfort I have is knowing that we have a few NA accounts and we are very pleased to have the gifts there. I am over joyed by the mask's animation. THAT is cool in my books.
EXOTERIC is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2010, 11:02 PM   #94
caprica00,
Gift Guru

TNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicness
TNVOLS is epic beyond epicness

We have 2 Asian accounts that did not receive the Halloween gift box this year..missed them a year or so ago..will not accept not getting them this year when we checked and checked for the gift. Ganz really needs to figure out how to include the Asian accounts ...We have 2 of our choice..but..what about those who actually have Asian accounts??...They are being ripped off..big time!! Step it up Ganz and figure it out for all time zones!!
TNVOLS is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2010, 02:58 AM   #95
Gifted
Billy1920 is Justin in disguiseBilly1920 is Justin in disguise
Billy1920 is Justin in disguiseBilly1920 is Justin in disguiseBilly1920 is Justin in disguiseBilly1920 is Justin in disguiseBilly1920 is Justin in disguiseBilly1920 is Justin in disguiseBilly1920 is Justin in disguiseBilly1920 is Justin in disguiseBilly1920 is Justin in disguiseBilly1920 is Justin in disguiseBilly1920 is Justin in disguiseBilly1920 is Justin in disguiseBilly1920 is Justin in disguiseBilly1920 is Justin in disguise

Darn, I wasn't home to get the gift in any of my accounts.
Billy1920 is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2010, 06:01 AM   #96
sugabe
Sugabe is on a distinguished road

Double checked my account yesterday and today still no present. Living In New Zealand and calling the states for a missing halloween gift is out of the question. Really is stink
Sugabe is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2010, 06:30 AM   #97
luxurytime

luxurytime is a name known to allluxurytime is a name known to allluxurytime is a name known to all

Personally, i am a little tired of having to do Ganz' job for them. Constantly calling about issues that should not be issues to begin with. They are a corporation like any other corporation. Errors like this just should not be acceptable. I just don't understand why they can't get it right? Maybe the should re-evaluate their staff's capabilities and find people capable of doing the job right. Sorry to vent... but this is just getting a little irritating. And maybe i just woke up on the wrong side of the bed this morning. But i am getting a little tired of all their so called "glitches" and us having to constantly call to fix them.

luxurytime is offline Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2010, 08:11 AM   #98
Gift Guru

webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!

I called Ganz, they are working on getting the gift bags out to those who didn't get one, they said it would be sometime today that we will get them
webkinzmomma is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2010, 08:14 AM   #99
luxurytime

luxurytime is a name known to allluxurytime is a name known to allluxurytime is a name known to all

View Post Originally Posted by webkinzmomma
I called Ganz, they are working on getting the gift bags out to those who didn't get one, they said it would be sometime today that we will get them
Thanks for the info. Will they automatically appear?
luxurytime is offline Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2010, 08:48 AM   #100

lilkinzmom7 is the cats pajamas!lilkinzmom7 is the cats pajamas!lilkinzmom7 is the cats pajamas!lilkinzmom7 is the cats pajamas!lilkinzmom7 is the cats pajamas!lilkinzmom7 is the cats pajamas!

Thanks for the update!

My Asian account did not receive the Halloween bag, although it did recieve the Trick or Treat Badge. I logged on many times on Halloween, but no bag.

I sent them a comment from the contact us area in the newspaper. I personally don't think we should have to call them, they should figure it out and just send the Asian accounts their bags!
lilkinzmom7 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
aikou:)

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: