Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 10-31-2010, 09:52 AM   #1
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

Default Halloween Gifts appearing in Euro and North America, not Asia

A new front page story has been added:

Halloween Gifts appearing in Euro and North America, not Asia

Click the image to open in full size.
We have been receiving reports that we are now getting the Halloween Gift Bags in the American accounts as well as the European accounts. Unfortunately as it is November 1st in Asia. account holders might have to call Ganz head office to get their bags. Trick or Treat badges show up in accounts that did not get one last year. It is the same badge. Enjoy your packages, everyone, HAPPY HALLOWEEN!

GANZ phone number is 1-866-WEB-KINZ Please note that they will only accept calls from adults (18 years old or older).

UPDATE (Monday): Based on reports in our forum this morning, it appears that the Customer Service Reps at Ganz are being very helpful in getting players their missing items. Our members are reporting having the missing items dropped directly into their docks while they are on the telephone with Ganz.

If you are trying to get through to Ganz on the phone regarding your missing Halloween gift, please be patient. We understand that the number has been ringing busy most of the morning. When you get through, please remember to be polite. The Customer Service Reps have no control over what happened this weekend. Their only concern is making sure you get the items that belong to you today.

If you would like to contact Ganz with feedback, please take a look at our WIki's "Contact Ganz" page.
Dixiecup is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 10-31-2010, 09:55 AM   #2
Gift Guru

pinky719 is sweet stuff
pinky719 is sweet stuffpinky719 is sweet stuffpinky719 is sweet stuffpinky719 is sweet stuffpinky719 is sweet stuffpinky719 is sweet stuffpinky719 is sweet stuff

Default Re: Halloween Gifts appearing in Euro and North America, not Asia

Hope it shows for mine!thanks for the update!

I found spooky but no badge, and on other accounts I didn't search for spooky I got a badge...
pinky719 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2010, 09:56 AM   #3
My kids think I'm
Gifted

MAMA5517 is a golden guideMAMA5517 is a golden guideMAMA5517 is a golden guideMAMA5517 is a golden guideMAMA5517 is a golden guideMAMA5517 is a golden guideMAMA5517 is a golden guideMAMA5517 is a golden guideMAMA5517 is a golden guideMAMA5517 is a golden guideMAMA5517 is a golden guideMAMA5517 is a golden guideMAMA5517 is a golden guide

GOT the gift...

And I agree that the new mask is pretty scary!
My oldest DS will love it, my Youngest DS will be creeped out!!

Last edited by MAMA5517; 04-03-2014 at 05:02 PM..
MAMA5517 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2010, 09:57 AM   #4
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

I have successfully gotten the gift on 4 accounts, Euro included, the Asian accounts have not shown up
Old 10-31-2010, 09:59 AM   #5
Happy New Year! 2011
Webkinz :)

Pollybear is the cats pajamas!Pollybear is the cats pajamas!Pollybear is the cats pajamas!Pollybear is the cats pajamas!Pollybear is the cats pajamas!Pollybear is the cats pajamas!

I can't even log in!!! It just stays green! I have logged in a lot today already but all of the sudden it just stops! Not now! I missed the Big Button of Kinzcash because of it now too!
Pollybear is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2010, 09:59 AM   #6

ottermellon is an unparalleled talent
ottermellon is an unparalleled talentottermellon is an unparalleled talentottermellon is an unparalleled talentottermellon is an unparalleled talentottermellon is an unparalleled talentottermellon is an unparalleled talentottermellon is an unparalleled talentottermellon is an unparalleled talentottermellon is an unparalleled talentottermellon is an unparalleled talent

i am getting the gift now, but NO BADGE on my accounts.

although, very, very, slow...

i got the badge and no gift early today...
ottermellon is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2010, 09:59 AM   #7
hite n Fluffy Love!
Gift Guru

calabelle is a creator of wonder
calabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wonder

Still nothing in my Asian Account

whoahhh! That mask is animated! Totally freaky fun!!!!!
It looks great w the Vampire outfit!!!!!!
calabelle is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2010, 09:59 AM   #8
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

I noticed the hangup
Old 10-31-2010, 10:00 AM   #9
I love Owls :3

prrety11 wows us all with wonderprrety11 wows us all with wonderprrety11 wows us all with wonderprrety11 wows us all with wonderprrety11 wows us all with wonderprrety11 wows us all with wonderprrety11 wows us all with wonderprrety11 wows us all with wonderprrety11 wows us all with wonder

Ypee! I got my gift
Seriously, I do have an asian account but I AM NOT going to call Ganz.It would cost me way too much!
This is just wrong. I mean, I have to call Ganz for webkinz gifts? Yeah,sure...
prrety11 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2010, 10:00 AM   #10

Centex Homes 1 swims in greatness
Centex Homes 1 swims in greatnessCentex Homes 1 swims in greatnessCentex Homes 1 swims in greatness

I own two US accounts only. But it is cool you got your presents.
Centex Homes 1 is offline Reply With Quote

Tags
aikou:)

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: