Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 09-30-2012, 10:19 AM   #1
I Forever Winter

Butterflies has disabled reputation

Donation Award 
Default Halloween Fun Has Begun in the Webkinz World Asian Time Zone!

A new front page story has been added:

Halloween Fun Has Begun in the Webkinz World Asian Time Zone!

Click the image to open in full size.
It is officially October 1st in the Webkinz World Asian accounts and Webkinz Insider members holding accounts in this time zone were delighted to find that the Halloween fun has started!

First of all is the new Halloween Challenge with a grand prize of the estore Midnight Monster Gargoyle for completing all the tasks! You have until October 31st to complete all the tasks in the three levels to win the Halloween Challenge prizes, including the spook-tackular grand prize!

In addition, the Halloween Candy Collection Event has begun in Asian accounts. In order to win the grand prize of a caring Valley Haunted Hickory Sapling to design for your scariest outdoor room, just collect a total of 30 candies and help your friends to also complete their collection! You can collect five candies a day from your friends and you get a sixth free just for logging in to your account and clicking on the special Vampire Pop Icon on the map, so it wont take long for Webkinz Insider members to get all their bewitching prizes!
Click the image to open in full size.

Have fun and Happy Haunting in Webkinz World!
Please Note: It has been reported that the Halloween Collection Event is not working correctly in the Asian accounts. Sent candies are not being registered .. just a technical difficulty which I am sure the Ganz techies will have fixed quickly and will appreciate our patience as we gear up for this fun event.

Update Oct. 1 - We are now receiving reports that candy is working on accounts. Have fun collecting!
Butterflies is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 09-30-2012, 10:32 AM   #2
Googles Club
Webkinz :)

demogorgon is headed for the top!demogorgon is headed for the top!demogorgon is headed for the top!demogorgon is headed for the top!demogorgon is headed for the top!demogorgon is headed for the top!demogorgon is headed for the top!demogorgon is headed for the top!demogorgon is headed for the top!demogorgon is headed for the top!demogorgon is headed for the top!demogorgon is headed for the top!

Default Re: Halloween Fun Has Begun in the Webkinz World Asian Time Zone!

Does anyone know what some of the challenge prizes are?
demogorgon is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2012, 10:33 AM   #3
Gifted

superpenguin is in a reputation heavensuperpenguin is in a reputation heavensuperpenguin is in a reputation heavensuperpenguin is in a reputation heavensuperpenguin is in a reputation heaven
superpenguin is in a reputation heavensuperpenguin is in a reputation heavensuperpenguin is in a reputation heavensuperpenguin is in a reputation heavensuperpenguin is in a reputation heavensuperpenguin is in a reputation heavensuperpenguin is in a reputation heavensuperpenguin is in a reputation heaven

View Post Originally Posted by demogorgon
Does anyone know what some of the challenge prizes are?
Vampire Pop
Vampire Costume
Frightening Lightning Window
The Caring Valley Tree Sapling.
superpenguin is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2012, 10:37 AM   #4
Wacky and
Gifted

aug2168 is an abundance of joyaug2168 is an abundance of joyaug2168 is an abundance of joy
aug2168 is an abundance of joyaug2168 is an abundance of joyaug2168 is an abundance of joyaug2168 is an abundance of joyaug2168 is an abundance of joy

I think after midnight the Halloween Candy Collection might work?
I am hoping for this anyway.
I sent out my request and it isn't working as of yet
aug2168 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2012, 10:39 AM   #5
Gifted

superpenguin is in a reputation heavensuperpenguin is in a reputation heavensuperpenguin is in a reputation heavensuperpenguin is in a reputation heavensuperpenguin is in a reputation heaven
superpenguin is in a reputation heavensuperpenguin is in a reputation heavensuperpenguin is in a reputation heavensuperpenguin is in a reputation heavensuperpenguin is in a reputation heavensuperpenguin is in a reputation heavensuperpenguin is in a reputation heavensuperpenguin is in a reputation heaven

View Post Originally Posted by aug2168
I think after midnight the Halloween Candy Collection might work?
I am hoping for this anyway.
I sent out my request and it isn't working as of yet
it might not work if you are sending to non-asian accounts, that's what I am thinking.
superpenguin is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2012, 10:41 AM   #6
Googles Club

demogorgon is headed for the top!demogorgon is headed for the top!demogorgon is headed for the top!demogorgon is headed for the top!demogorgon is headed for the top!demogorgon is headed for the top!demogorgon is headed for the top!demogorgon is headed for the top!demogorgon is headed for the top!demogorgon is headed for the top!demogorgon is headed for the top!demogorgon is headed for the top!

View Post Originally Posted by superpenguin
Vampire Pop
Vampire Costume
Frightening Lightning Window
The Caring Valley Tree Sapling.
Yes, I know that I mean the challenge.
demogorgon is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2012, 10:51 AM   #7
HoNk :o)

pinky38964 knows the way
pinky38964 knows the way

great...another challenge....urg.. why cant challenges just stop???
pinky38964 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2012, 10:52 AM   #8
♥ Teen Wolf ♥
Gift Guru

MistyBoomer is glitter coveredMistyBoomer is glitter coveredMistyBoomer is glitter covered
MistyBoomer is glitter coveredMistyBoomer is glitter coveredMistyBoomer is glitter coveredMistyBoomer is glitter coveredMistyBoomer is glitter coveredMistyBoomer is glitter coveredMistyBoomer is glitter coveredMistyBoomer is glitter coveredMistyBoomer is glitter coveredMistyBoomer is glitter coveredMistyBoomer is glitter coveredMistyBoomer is glitter coveredMistyBoomer is glitter covered

When will it be up on NA accts?
MistyBoomer is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2012, 11:01 AM   #9

Beautykinz is all that glittersBeautykinz is all that glittersBeautykinz is all that glittersBeautykinz is all that glitters
Beautykinz is all that glittersBeautykinz is all that glittersBeautykinz is all that glittersBeautykinz is all that glittersBeautykinz is all that glittersBeautykinz is all that glittersBeautykinz is all that glittersBeautykinz is all that glittersBeautykinz is all that glittersBeautykinz is all that glittersBeautykinz is all that glittersBeautykinz is all that glitters

Thank goodness I looked here before I returned the candy requests. I know they are not working for me. So, hoping for tomorrow

View Post Originally Posted by MistyBoomer
When will it be up on NA accts?
Should come up at midnight tonight

Kinz time ..

Last edited by Beautykinz; 09-30-2012 at 11:00 AM..
Beautykinz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2012, 11:08 AM   #10
Jar Jar is happily
Gifted

YOMCNUGGET is epic beyond epicnessYOMCNUGGET is epic beyond epicnessYOMCNUGGET is epic beyond epicness
YOMCNUGGET is epic beyond epicnessYOMCNUGGET is epic beyond epicnessYOMCNUGGET is epic beyond epicnessYOMCNUGGET is epic beyond epicnessYOMCNUGGET is epic beyond epicnessYOMCNUGGET is epic beyond epicnessYOMCNUGGET is epic beyond epicnessYOMCNUGGET is epic beyond epicnessYOMCNUGGET is epic beyond epicness

I'm so excited for the Halloween fun to start on North American time accounts! It's gonna be so fun!
YOMCNUGGET is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
i will go the distance, no soup, pokemans

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: