Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 10-09-2013, 06:40 AM   #11
I should be working!
Webkinz :)

nucleardan is the bees knees!nucleardan is the bees knees!nucleardan is the bees knees!nucleardan is the bees knees!nucleardan is the bees knees!nucleardan is the bees knees!nucleardan is the bees knees!

Default Re: Halloween Challenge in Webkinz World!

Also- if you are playing on an inactive or expired account, the costumes are only available to members or active players- so that account cannot participate in the challenge unless you adopt- that's the Ganz way, I guess.They may fix it, but not for now.
nucleardan is offline Male Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 10-09-2013, 07:59 AM   #12
change1001 is a glorious beacon of lightchange1001 is a glorious beacon of lightchange1001 is a glorious beacon of light

Has anyone seen the ghost yet?
change1001 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2013, 08:05 AM   #13
I'm adarlably wacky!

Darlabell is the cats pajamas!Darlabell is the cats pajamas!Darlabell is the cats pajamas!Darlabell is the cats pajamas!Darlabell is the cats pajamas!Darlabell is the cats pajamas!

View Post Originally Posted by change1001
Has anyone seen the ghost yet?
The ghost doesn't start till the 20th.
Darlabell is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2013, 08:38 AM   #14

dave626 knows the way
dave626 knows the way

2nd part of the challenge isn't as bad as it looked. You have to take 1 agility class, but I completed it already with my main pet, but it allows you to use one of your other pets to do it.
It also allows you to ask Arte, Tabby, etc. and other friends for 5 items. When I saw the 150 on Candy Bash, one of my worst games, I worried, but it's points, not Kinzcash. Whew.
dave626 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2013, 08:47 AM   #15
misty81012

misty88 is a ray of sunshinemisty88 is a ray of sunshine
misty88 is a ray of sunshinemisty88 is a ray of sunshinemisty88 is a ray of sunshinemisty88 is a ray of sunshinemisty88 is a ray of sunshinemisty88 is a ray of sunshinemisty88 is a ray of sunshinemisty88 is a ray of sunshine

Talking Re: Halloween Challenge in Webkinz World!

I LOVE IT
misty88 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2013, 09:15 AM   #16

mdreamy is a golden guidemdreamy is a golden guidemdreamy is a golden guidemdreamy is a golden guidemdreamy is a golden guidemdreamy is a golden guidemdreamy is a golden guidemdreamy is a golden guidemdreamy is a golden guidemdreamy is a golden guidemdreamy is a golden guidemdreamy is a golden guidemdreamy is a golden guide

Thanks for the info,got to go get started.
mdreamy is offline Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2013, 09:16 AM   #17
iamawackywinner2

gomommu41 slams the dunkgomommu41 slams the dunkgomommu41 slams the dunk
gomommu41 slams the dunkgomommu41 slams the dunkgomommu41 slams the dunkgomommu41 slams the dunkgomommu41 slams the dunkgomommu41 slams the dunkgomommu41 slams the dunkgomommu41 slams the dunkgomommu41 slams the dunkgomommu41 slams the dunkgomommu41 slams the dunkgomommu41 slams the dunkgomommu41 slams the dunkgomommu41 slams the dunk

Great!!! Thanks for the challenge info!!! I can't wait to get started.
gomommu41 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2013, 09:21 AM   #18
We all knew I was
Gifted

purplerox1999 has a star on the WI Walk of Famepurplerox1999 has a star on the WI Walk of Fame
purplerox1999 has a star on the WI Walk of Famepurplerox1999 has a star on the WI Walk of Famepurplerox1999 has a star on the WI Walk of Famepurplerox1999 has a star on the WI Walk of Famepurplerox1999 has a star on the WI Walk of Famepurplerox1999 has a star on the WI Walk of Fame

Great! I love the challenges. Can't wait to get started! Thanks for the info, Webberlily!
purplerox1999 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2013, 09:44 AM   #19

kirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owl
kirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owl

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by mommysbabe19
You don't have to feed the popcorn to your pet, just buy it. I bought the Halloween wallpaper but didn't get credit on the challenge. Maybe you have to buy a new item but that looked like new wallpaper to me. This looks like a fun challenge. Thanks, Ganz!
As far as I can tell, it looks like old retired wallpaper. Stocking up.
kirtoglou is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2013, 09:53 AM   #20
Babs1978

Babs invented the repBabs invented the repBabs invented the repBabs invented the rep
Babs invented the repBabs invented the repBabs invented the repBabs invented the repBabs invented the repBabs invented the rep

Thanks for the update, I do love Halloween
Babs is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
double d scotland

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: