Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 10-08-2013, 11:48 PM   #1
I luvz U!

Webberlily has disabled reputation

Default Halloween Challenge in Webkinz World!

A new front page story has been added:

Halloween Challenge in Webkinz World!

Click the image to open in full size.
At the stroke of midnight, the Halloween Challenge appears, as promised by Ganz, in your Webkinz Word accounts. This challenge is named Halloween Is Coming! and will be found on the left-hand side of your screen. If you are not in the habit of doing Challenges, no worries; no prior challenges are necessary before doing this one.

There are 3 levels to this Challenge. The first level has 3 tasks. You will have to wait for Halloween items and costumes to be added to the W Shop and the PJ Outlet during the morning maintenance, before you can pass level one. The prizes will include the Cold Flames Cauldron, the Creepy Grandfather Clock and the Super Spooky Ghost Costume.

Learn all about Webkinz Challenges in our forum and in the WIKI.

The Halloween Is Coming! Challenge runs from Oct 9 to Oct 19.
Webberlily is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 10-08-2013, 11:53 PM   #2
WWid:Royalmajesty
Webkinz :)

Queen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicness
Queen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: Halloween Challenge in Webkinz World!

Thank you for letting us know, Webberlily!

Looking forward to the new challenge!
Queen of Sheba is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2013, 12:02 AM   #3
Grateful
Gift Guru

vanberk knows their stuffvanberk knows their stuffvanberk knows their stuffvanberk knows their stuff
vanberk knows their stuffvanberk knows their stuffvanberk knows their stuffvanberk knows their stuffvanberk knows their stuffvanberk knows their stuffvanberk knows their stuffvanberk knows their stuff

So far buying the popcorn counts, but I'm not showing the Halloween theme or the costumes in the shops yet so can't progress.
vanberk is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2013, 12:14 AM   #4
Gift Guru

pinkdiamonds is a WI addict!
pinkdiamonds is a WI addict!pinkdiamonds is a WI addict!pinkdiamonds is a WI addict!pinkdiamonds is a WI addict!pinkdiamonds is a WI addict!pinkdiamonds is a WI addict!pinkdiamonds is a WI addict!pinkdiamonds is a WI addict!

View Post Originally Posted by vanberk
So far buying the popcorn counts, but I'm not showing the Halloween theme or the costumes in the shops yet so can't progress.
Same here. I tried clearing my cache and everything. I don't know why they didn't just wait until tomorrow and give us the challenge at the same time as everything else.
pinkdiamonds is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2013, 12:50 AM   #5
I luvz U!

Webberlily has disabled reputation

With just a little patience, all these things start to work today Oct 9. The items in the w Shop and PJ Outlet, as always, will appear after maintenance in the morning... and you will have to clear your cache then (right now, won't count).

The thing is... if Ganz gave us the Halloween items and costumes first, and we all rushed out and bought them before starting the challenge, then the purchase would not count towards the challenge and it might be an expensive mistake, at least for some.
Webberlily is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2013, 04:07 AM   #6

DebDybs defies all odds
DebDybs defies all oddsDebDybs defies all oddsDebDybs defies all oddsDebDybs defies all oddsDebDybs defies all oddsDebDybs defies all oddsDebDybs defies all oddsDebDybs defies all oddsDebDybs defies all oddsDebDybs defies all oddsDebDybs defies all oddsDebDybs defies all oddsDebDybs defies all oddsDebDybs defies all oddsDebDybs defies all odds

Great! Thanks for letting us know!
DebDybs is offline Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2013, 05:01 AM   #7
rach1794
pax0927 will become famous soon enough

Thanks for letting us know. But I agree with Pinkdiamonds - why not have the challenge show up after the maintenance and once all the items are available.

Also interesting that the Haunted Grandfather Clock (available to buy) will also be a prize of the challenge. Glad I found that out because it's probably the item I would have bought from the room theme!
pax0927 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2013, 05:33 AM   #8
Sheryl is wacky!

slbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicness
slbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicness

Thank you for the information. I can't wait to get started. Fed my pet his popcorn and I will have to check back in later today to see what else is in the challenge.
slbradshaw is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2013, 06:13 AM   #9
Who Cut the Cheese?

chantal101234 is epic beyond epicnesschantal101234 is epic beyond epicnesschantal101234 is epic beyond epicness
chantal101234 is epic beyond epicnesschantal101234 is epic beyond epicnesschantal101234 is epic beyond epicnesschantal101234 is epic beyond epicnesschantal101234 is epic beyond epicnesschantal101234 is epic beyond epicnesschantal101234 is epic beyond epicnesschantal101234 is epic beyond epicnesschantal101234 is epic beyond epicnesschantal101234 is epic beyond epicnesschantal101234 is epic beyond epicness

Oh yay!! I can't wait to start!!! Just awesome I love Halloween and excited to get some scary new items for my Halloween theme rooms!! Thanks for the info!
chantal101234 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2013, 06:18 AM   #10
HAPPY DAYS

mommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicness
mommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicness

You don't have to feed the popcorn to your pet, just buy it. I bought the Halloween wallpaper but didn't get credit on the challenge. Maybe you have to buy a new item but that looked like new wallpaper to me. This looks like a fun challenge. Thanks, Ganz!
mommysbabe19 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
double d scotland

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: