Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 05-31-2011, 04:00 PM   #41
Lil Kinz

Kate879 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: Gypsy Vanner Coming to Webkinz World

OMG ITs an adorable!
Kate879 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 05-31-2011, 04:17 PM   #42
oooow
Webkinz :)

Lanawas is a saintly comradeLanawas is a saintly comradeLanawas is a saintly comradeLanawas is a saintly comrade
Lanawas is a saintly comradeLanawas is a saintly comradeLanawas is a saintly comrade

That is too cute!!! I REALLY want that one now! Crossing my fingers its a plush!! Thanks for letting us know!!
I would love to see the PSI has some type of Gypsy Outfit possibly?
Lanawas is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2011, 04:20 PM   #43
Banned
cheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoW
cheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoW

That is way to cute. I hope its no estore. I love the feet. Happy Summer!
cheekyluver is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2011, 04:28 PM   #44
Bunny Giraffes?

Grownup Giraffe is a glorious beacon of lightGrownup Giraffe is a glorious beacon of lightGrownup Giraffe is a glorious beacon of light

Oh, I love the Gypsy Vanner horse. I do so hope it's plush.

I asked them to make an animated window, showing a road with Gypsy Vanners pulling caravans. I think that'd look really nice in many rooms.

Last edited by Grownup Giraffe; 05-31-2011 at 04:28 PM..
Grownup Giraffe is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2011, 04:30 PM   #45
Gift Guru

tigerwhiskers26 is sweet stuff
tigerwhiskers26 is sweet stufftigerwhiskers26 is sweet stufftigerwhiskers26 is sweet stufftigerwhiskers26 is sweet stufftigerwhiskers26 is sweet stufftigerwhiskers26 is sweet stufftigerwhiskers26 is sweet stuff

Did this really just happen??!! -SQUEE-
I'm in love with this pet already.
tigerwhiskers26 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2011, 04:31 PM   #46
Bunnies everywhere!

redpandasrock5 has much to be proud ofredpandasrock5 has much to be proud ofredpandasrock5 has much to be proud ofredpandasrock5 has much to be proud ofredpandasrock5 has much to be proud of

OMG this is ADORABLE!!! My favorite horse as of now
redpandasrock5 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2011, 04:41 PM   #47

Koodo rules the roostKoodo rules the roostKoodo rules the roostKoodo rules the roostKoodo rules the roostKoodo rules the roostKoodo rules the roostKoodo rules the roostKoodo rules the roostKoodo rules the roostKoodo rules the roostKoodo rules the roost

I'm so getting this no matter what my mom says. I love it . Thank you COWS4YOU for this wonderful update!
Koodo is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2011, 04:42 PM   #48
Gifted

megan100160 is the epitome of excellencemegan100160 is the epitome of excellence
megan100160 is the epitome of excellencemegan100160 is the epitome of excellencemegan100160 is the epitome of excellencemegan100160 is the epitome of excellencemegan100160 is the epitome of excellencemegan100160 is the epitome of excellencemegan100160 is the epitome of excellencemegan100160 is the epitome of excellencemegan100160 is the epitome of excellencemegan100160 is the epitome of excellencemegan100160 is the epitome of excellence

1. Please, I would pay Ganz the cost of making all of these if they don't make it e-Store. xD
2. If anyone gets in between me and this horse when it comes out, they're going to feel like a Gypsy Vanner ran them over. xD
megan100160 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2011, 04:44 PM   #49
Blaster367

StrawberryCow is on a distinguished road

Cool.
StrawberryCow is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2011, 04:54 PM   #50
I love cheesecake

bluecheeky000 has a reputation beyond reputebluecheeky000 has a reputation beyond reputebluecheeky000 has a reputation beyond reputebluecheeky000 has a reputation beyond reputebluecheeky000 has a reputation beyond reputebluecheeky000 has a reputation beyond repute

I'm not a big fan of horses either, but this horse is a beauty!
bluecheeky000 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
horsehhhh, kevinelevin was here!, soa, you are beautiful!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: