Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 08-14-2011, 02:18 PM   #21
Gift Guru

twinwebkinzs is a glorious beacon of lighttwinwebkinzs is a glorious beacon of light

Default Re: GUIDE: How to Beat WackyER Zingoz, Win Clothing, and Win the Trophy!

Great Guide! Thanks so much. I have gotten over 13,000 several times and have gotten NO clothing. Anyone having luck? Is it random? Is there a majic score amount to get something?
twinwebkinzs is offline Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 08-14-2011, 02:27 PM   #22
Super Collector
Gift Guru

jagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joy
jagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joy

Donation Level 2 
Default Re: GUIDE: How to Beat WackyER Zingoz, Win Clothing, and Win the Trophy!

View Post Originally Posted by twinwebkinzs
Great Guide! Thanks so much. I have gotten over 13,000 several times and have gotten NO clothing. Anyone having luck? Is it random? Is there a majic score amount to get something?
it doesn't start till the 20th. everyone is just practicing now. you will have to get 11,500 to get clothes
jagular is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2011, 02:59 PM   #23
Webkinz :)

firepuck has disabled reputation

Donation Award 

Geez, I don't know what to say except a HUGE thank you!!! I've yet to play the game and haven't had much time to start working on it. But I'm really wanting to win those great clothing items, etc. Now that you've shared this with us, I feel more confident and even more eager to start playing. This was really nice of you. You always do so much for WI, what would we do without ya!
firepuck is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2011, 04:44 PM   #24
Gift Guru

twinwebkinzs is a glorious beacon of lighttwinwebkinzs is a glorious beacon of light

View Post Originally Posted by jagular
it doesn't start till the 20th. everyone is just practicing now. you will have to get 11,500 to get clothes
Oh Silly me! Thank you for the information. Don't know how I missed it!
twinwebkinzs is offline Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2011, 09:10 PM   #25
AllyBelle15
Lil Kinz
outdoorzbella is on a distinguished road

This is such a great idea! Thank you so much, it was very helpful. I haven not made it all the way through to the trophy yet, but I have gotten to level six! This is much appreciated as the Wacky Zingoz celebration is coming up, with prizes and trophies for players. Thank you again for your help in this fun and exciting game!
outdoorzbella is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2011, 08:45 AM   #26
T9850

T9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a hero
T9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a hero

This is a perfect article for the Wacky Zingoz celebration.
T9850 is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2011, 11:10 PM   #27
;)

CandyCanez is a glorious beacon of lightCandyCanez is a glorious beacon of light

Thanks for the guide, i think i've only played that game once and i wasn't very good at it.
CandyCanez is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2011, 11:24 PM   #28
~ wackyfied ~

WI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicness
WI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicness

wOw MonkeeCJ This is one helpful Guide

THANK YOU so much for your time in creating it, and your generosity in sharing!
This will help immensely to get us some great new prizes

Very appreciative!

Thank you FIA and Good Luck to all the members!
WI 50ish is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2011, 07:12 AM   #29
icked Webbies
Gift Guru

dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!
dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!

EEK! Thanks for this guide! I'm pretty stinkeriffic at this game, hopefully, with this, I'll be able to nab me some wacky clothes!
dragonbird is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2011, 02:19 PM   #30
onderful Webkinz!
Gifted

Holla is cool as a bunny clownHolla is cool as a bunny clownHolla is cool as a bunny clownHolla is cool as a bunny clownHolla is cool as a bunny clownHolla is cool as a bunny clownHolla is cool as a bunny clownHolla is cool as a bunny clown

Thanks so much monkeecj! That is so helpful!
Holla is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: