Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 01-11-2011, 10:45 AM   #341
onderful World!
Gifted

ArtySmarty is headed for the top!ArtySmarty is headed for the top!ArtySmarty is headed for the top!ArtySmarty is headed for the top!ArtySmarty is headed for the top!ArtySmarty is headed for the top!ArtySmarty is headed for the top!ArtySmarty is headed for the top!ArtySmarty is headed for the top!ArtySmarty is headed for the top!ArtySmarty is headed for the top!ArtySmarty is headed for the top!

Default Re: Griffin Rugs Are Flying Again In Webkinz Newz!

View Post Originally Posted by Flora
I was able to get so many of these-- if they're postable, how can I friend a webkinznewz account to donate some?
Do you mean donate them for contest prizes here at Webkinz Insider? Click on Dixiecup's name (she's moderating this thread) and send her a private message telling her you would like to do this. You will probably have to send it to the WWID "TheTradingPost" but you had better check with her or another moderator first before doing so. Thanks for being so generous.
ArtySmarty is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 01-11-2011, 11:31 AM   #342
LOVE is from God
Gift Guru

Bankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of art
Bankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of art

View Post Originally Posted by 1minamouse
Sorry to say, the "campaign is not active". This is the error message I am reading as of 12am KT.

Sorry some of you missed the chance. Thanks Weberlilly for posting about this opportunity for all of us. I enjoyed getting to catch a few rugs myself.

For anyone wanting a rug you will probably need to get it through trades as the event is over.

Oh no!
We found out while we were en route from Virginia to Central Asia - and totally missed it!
Didn't ever get a chance to snag even one! Oh rats!
Guess I have to go begging around for a trade - lets go see what that's gonna cost me.... I would expect the value to come down, since so many people grabbed them...

Congrats to those of you who found out in time to find some. And WOW to those of you who got one for every account - lucky you!

Hugs to all my WI friends!
Banks
Bankskinz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2011, 11:51 AM   #343
Diabetes Awareness
Webkinz :)

girlninja45 is just really nicegirlninja45 is just really nice

Red face Re: Griffin Rugs Are Flying Again In Webkinz Newz!

what is that bar above in the top that is purple? please answer!
girlninja45 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2011, 12:07 PM   #344

Flora has much to be proud ofFlora has much to be proud ofFlora has much to be proud ofFlora has much to be proud ofFlora has much to be proud of

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by ArtySmarty
Do you mean donate them for contest prizes here at Webkinz Insider? Click on Dixiecup's name (she's moderating this thread) and send her a private message telling her you would like to do this. You will probably have to send it to the WWID "TheTradingPost" but you had better check with her or another moderator first before doing so. Thanks for being so generous.
Thanks Arty! Yes, I wanted to send one to WebkinzInsider for them to give away. I knew people donated things but didn't know how. This is the first time I did so well in one of these contests, but won a Pharoah's Helm last year from WebkinzInsider-- donated during a contest. It was so nice! I am excited to have something to share after IMHappy helped me understand this contest.

I'll PM the moderator now. Thanks!
Flora is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2011, 01:19 PM   #345
I luvz U!

Webberlily has disabled reputation

Default Re: Griffin Rugs Are Flying Again In Webkinz Newz! UPDATE

This Griffin Emblem Rug click-to-win event was a 24-hour event for Monday January 10, and is now over.

Please remember that offering to gift or trade items among members on Webkinz Insider is not allowed outside of our Gift Exchange.

Anyone wishing to donate a rug (or any other item) to Webkinz Insider for our contest and training programs, is invited to contact any moderator or admin for instructions.
Webberlily is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2011, 01:59 PM   #346
Gifted

purplesquiggle knows the way
purplesquiggle knows the way

Darn it! I never saw one! I looked and looked but it never came I hope some people donate extra rugs so WI can have a contest!
purplesquiggle is offline Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2011, 03:09 PM   #347
ishing for

Sailor is a splendid one to beholdSailor is a splendid one to beholdSailor is a splendid one to beholdSailor is a splendid one to behold

I'm so fustrated. Since the announcement of the rugs flying, I have had 2 windows open on Webkinz Newz trying to get one. I constantly refreshed both pages and nothing! Now I'm understanding the event is over & I was not able to get a single one for either me or my girls. The girls even had yesterday off from school for a snow day and spent some time trying to get one and gave up.
I did everything that was suggested from clearing my cache & cookies to restarting the computer and still nothing. The same thing happens during other events like the caring valley trees that fly across the newz screen... not a single one for us. The only thing I have ever seen fly across my screen was that grey thunderbird a while back.
Is there anything else to try that I'm not doing? I don't want to miss out on the next flying event once again. My kids (and me too) are getting so fustrated with things not working for us on WNewz or WW. It seemed so easy for most everybody to catch not just one but a bunch of them. I read up & followed & did the same everyone else was doing and nothing.
Someone tell me how to "fix" this so me & the girls won't miss another fly by.
Sailor is offline Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2011, 03:17 PM   #348
Everybodyy

webbieluver is a WI addict!
webbieluver is a WI addict!webbieluver is a WI addict!webbieluver is a WI addict!webbieluver is a WI addict!webbieluver is a WI addict!webbieluver is a WI addict!webbieluver is a WI addict!webbieluver is a WI addict!

Yay! I got a rug! Thanks for letting me know
webbieluver is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2011, 04:28 PM   #349

bubble38gum is on a distinguished road

I was on the sight for a very long time and I didn't see anything. With other click to win events it did not take long before I received the prize.
bubble38gum is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2011, 05:30 PM   #350

rosiehound22 has a spectacular aura about

It took me trying on and off all day to finally get one rug at 10:30 pm. Oh well at least I got one.
rosiehound22 is offline Reply With Quote

Tags
soa, wg99 was here

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: