Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 01-11-2011, 12:33 AM   #331
Webkinz :)

CJMM is cool as a bunny clownCJMM is cool as a bunny clownCJMM is cool as a bunny clownCJMM is cool as a bunny clownCJMM is cool as a bunny clownCJMM is cool as a bunny clownCJMM is cool as a bunny clownCJMM is cool as a bunny clown

Default Re: Griffin Rugs Are Flying Again In Webkinz Newz!

I believe the contest ended at 12am east coast time.
CJMM is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 01-11-2011, 12:33 AM   #332
Gifted

Chariac is a jewel in the roughChariac is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Thanks for answer, but i need to know how to get the Flying Carpet. Do you know how?
Probably trade for it at this point.. I bet some of the people in the gift exchange got quite a few extras just in case.. You might look into it..
Chariac is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2011, 12:36 AM   #333
Gracewon is on a distinguished road

Aww....
Thank you very much for the information. Have a great night! You are very good people!
Gracewon is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2011, 12:40 AM   #334
crazy kinz
Banned

1minamouse is a glorious beacon of light1minamouse is a glorious beacon of light1minamouse is a glorious beacon of light

Sorry to say, the "campaign is not active". This is the error message I am reading as of 12am KT.

Sorry some of you missed the chance. Thanks Weberlilly for posting about this opportunity for all of us. I enjoyed getting to catch a few rugs myself.

For anyone wanting a rug you will probably need to get it through trades as the event is over.
1minamouse is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2011, 02:56 AM   #335

Ritzcracker is stuck on replay
Ritzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replay

View Post Originally Posted by triggerfish61
I would love to have a griffin rug but again I say it is unfair that our minds be tested to get a prize. I somehow feel as if my rights to participate in this are being abused. My six year old is not a whiz at math and I believe it is unfair that to get a prize we must answer a math question, how many young children do you know that can do these problems. I also feel it unfair to test a person who finds a floating object therby limiting the amount of prizes to be given away. I believe you should either consider all your customers or cancel these type of contest to make it fair for alll to win, if you find it and fill in your webkinz information that should be it you win it and you are entitled to your prize why your intelligence must be tested is beyond me. Anybody agree with me out there????
The skill testing question is to satisfy some legal requirement regarding games of chance. This is not something Ganz does to annoy people, or make things difficult for kids.

But apart from that, this event didn't even require it.
Ritzcracker is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2011, 03:02 AM   #336

donnyosmond is cool as a bunny clowndonnyosmond is cool as a bunny clowndonnyosmond is cool as a bunny clowndonnyosmond is cool as a bunny clowndonnyosmond is cool as a bunny clowndonnyosmond is cool as a bunny clowndonnyosmond is cool as a bunny clowndonnyosmond is cool as a bunny clown

thinks for the info
donnyosmond is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2011, 06:37 AM   #337
ishes she was a

webkinzmomof4 is a splendid one to beholdwebkinzmomof4 is a splendid one to beholdwebkinzmomof4 is a splendid one to beholdwebkinzmomof4 is a splendid one to behold

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by triggerfish61
I would love to have a griffin rug but again I say it is unfair that our minds be tested to get a prize. I somehow feel as if my rights to participate in this are being abused. My six year old is not a whiz at math and I believe it is unfair that to get a prize we must answer a math question, how many young children do you know that can do these problems. I also feel it unfair to test a person who finds a floating object therby limiting the amount of prizes to be given away. I believe you should either consider all your customers or cancel these type of contest to make it fair for alll to win, if you find it and fill in your webkinz information that should be it you win it and you are entitled to your prize why your intelligence must be tested is beyond me. Anybody agree with me out there????
Just so you know for future contests, the math question is not a Webkinz thing. It because in Canada, and a few other places, you actually have to answer a question correctly to "WIN" a contest. I am not sure what was different this time that there was no question, maybe because the items went directly into your account so it was just part of the game. That is also why its usually the same math equation for everyone. Hope this helps.
webkinzmomof4 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2011, 07:25 AM   #338
Smilse

Webkinz_Girl_99 wears the mantle of perfection with graceWebkinz_Girl_99 wears the mantle of perfection with graceWebkinz_Girl_99 wears the mantle of perfection with graceWebkinz_Girl_99 wears the mantle of perfection with graceWebkinz_Girl_99 wears the mantle of perfection with graceWebkinz_Girl_99 wears the mantle of perfection with graceWebkinz_Girl_99 wears the mantle of perfection with grace

I'm glad I didn't miss this. For the math problem I just used a calculator... lol.
Webkinz_Girl_99 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2011, 07:31 AM   #339
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

There was no math problem this time They just asked for your account information and password so they could deposit it in your account. That way the insured it was only one per account.
Dixiecup is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2011, 10:10 AM   #340

Flora has much to be proud ofFlora has much to be proud ofFlora has much to be proud ofFlora has much to be proud ofFlora has much to be proud of

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by Iggy
You want to refresh as soon as the page fully loads and you know the rug is not starting to fly in from the green space at the top left of the page. I had 2 windows going, so I wasn't having to wait too long for it to show on one or the other. You might try a different browser. I was on Mozilla.

Thanks very much for the help Iggy. I was waiting way too long. Thought it was on a timer like other contests.

View Post Originally Posted by ImHappy
I used IE7, and cleaned the cache once. open Webkinz News, go to the "FUN" screen....
IMHappy,
Thanks so much for laying out how you were doing it. I didn't have nearly enough windows or refreshes. I ended up getting a lot of these and I've wanted one since they came out. You helped me get so many I was able to get plenty to share.

I was able to get so many of these-- if they're postable, how can I friend a webkinznewz account to donate some?

Last edited by Flora; 01-11-2011 at 10:10 AM..
Flora is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
soa, wg99 was here

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: