Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 01-10-2011, 10:59 PM   #321
onderful World!
Gifted

ArtySmarty is headed for the top!ArtySmarty is headed for the top!ArtySmarty is headed for the top!ArtySmarty is headed for the top!ArtySmarty is headed for the top!ArtySmarty is headed for the top!ArtySmarty is headed for the top!ArtySmarty is headed for the top!ArtySmarty is headed for the top!ArtySmarty is headed for the top!ArtySmarty is headed for the top!ArtySmarty is headed for the top!

Default Re: Griffin Rugs Are Flying Again In Webkinz Newz!

View Post Originally Posted by TNVOLS
Wonderful tip for this type of contest...kudos to you...thanks so much..finished about half our accounts in an hour..and hopefully can get the rest tomorrow...
Hey Vols, I'm not sure this contest will be running tomorrow? It started last night at midnight and I just assumed that it ended tonight at midnight????? When Ganz doesn't announce the contest specifics, it's hard to know....

View Post Originally Posted by luvey53
I'm curious, Do you hear anything when the rug comes on the screen. I've never won anything on webkinz newz.
No, I've never heard anything. Anyone else?

I just saw that Winterfest will run Jan 15-23 on WKN, YEAH!

Last edited by ArtySmarty; 01-10-2011 at 10:59 PM..
ArtySmarty is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 01-10-2011, 11:01 PM   #322
She's a Grooooovy
Gift Guru

EXOTERIC is a forum hero
EXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum hero

View Post Originally Posted by violinbeauty
WHAT DOES VIA EVEN MEAN LOL
Via means through. You can use via as a way to describe direction. For example; The next time you decide to take a short cut it shouldn't be via the North Pole.
EXOTERIC is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2011, 12:04 AM   #323
Gifted

Chariac is a jewel in the roughChariac is a jewel in the rough

Has anyone gotten anything recently.. I haven't seen anything for 20 minutes or so, but before that there were plenty. I ate dinner and decided to get two more for my nephews and can't find one at all..
Chariac is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2011, 12:17 AM   #324
Webkinz :)

CJMM is cool as a bunny clownCJMM is cool as a bunny clownCJMM is cool as a bunny clownCJMM is cool as a bunny clownCJMM is cool as a bunny clownCJMM is cool as a bunny clownCJMM is cool as a bunny clownCJMM is cool as a bunny clown

been looking, I haven't seen any, got two accounts left to go... anyone see any?
CJMM is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2011, 12:20 AM   #325
ʎʞɔɐʍ ɐp sı ɯoɯɹǝʞɔo
Gift Guru

rockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a hero
rockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a hero

WI Subscriber

I have not found a single one!
rockermom is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2011, 12:25 AM   #326

CJMM is cool as a bunny clownCJMM is cool as a bunny clownCJMM is cool as a bunny clownCJMM is cool as a bunny clownCJMM is cool as a bunny clownCJMM is cool as a bunny clownCJMM is cool as a bunny clownCJMM is cool as a bunny clown

just noticed the frog on the contest page is wearing a chocolate zum t shirt, another infamous contest. just two more rugs PLEASE!!!! haven't seen any lately.
Old 01-11-2011, 12:26 AM   #327
crazy kinz
Banned

1minamouse is a glorious beacon of light1minamouse is a glorious beacon of light1minamouse is a glorious beacon of light

I too came back after dinner to catch one or two and it was 12AM kt. Sorry to say, the "campaign is not active". This is the error message I am reading as of 12am KT.

Sorry some of you missed the chance. Thanks Weberlilly for posting about this opportunity for all of us. I enjoyed getting to catch a few rugs myself.
1minamouse is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2011, 12:28 AM   #328
Gracewon is on a distinguished road

Please, somebody tell me how to get the flying carpet. Thank you very much
Gracewon is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2011, 12:29 AM   #329

well, I will stop looking and go play in the arcade, only need a billion more kinzcash for a key to the city. Thanx for posting. Gracewon.

opps I mean 1minamouse
Old 01-11-2011, 12:31 AM   #330
Gracewon is on a distinguished road

Thanks for answer, but i need to know how to get the Flying Carpet. Do you know how?
Gracewon is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
soa, wg99 was here

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: