Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 01-10-2011, 09:26 PM   #311
Happy Holidays!!
Gift Coach

valntom is epic beyond epicnessvalntom is epic beyond epicnessvalntom is epic beyond epicnessvalntom is epic beyond epicnessvalntom is epic beyond epicness
valntom is epic beyond epicnessvalntom is epic beyond epicnessvalntom is epic beyond epicnessvalntom is epic beyond epicnessvalntom is epic beyond epicnessvalntom is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: Griffin Rugs Are Flying Again In Webkinz Newz!

Just a question for all of you lucky hunters. Do any of you run Windows 7 Premium?
valntom is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 01-10-2011, 09:27 PM   #312
Webkinz :)

Centex Homes 1 swims in greatness
Centex Homes 1 swims in greatnessCentex Homes 1 swims in greatnessCentex Homes 1 swims in greatness

Cool stuff, i like this.
Centex Homes 1 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2011, 09:34 PM   #313

gab224466 is a jewel in the roughgab224466 is a jewel in the rough

thanks for your suggestion to zoom in at 75%. It really helped and got one rug per account for all eight that I look after. It took a little over an hour. Webkinz insider members rule.
Kudos to all who share their suggestions that work so very well.
gab224466 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2011, 09:55 PM   #314

Iggy has a brilliant futureIggy has a brilliant futureIggy has a brilliant futureIggy has a brilliant futureIggy has a brilliant future

View Post Originally Posted by valntom
Just a question for all of you lucky hunters. Do any of you run Windows 7 Premium?
I'm on Windows Vista.

View Post Originally Posted by triggerfish61
I would love to have a griffin rug but again I say it is unfair that our minds be tested to get a prize. I somehow feel as if my rights to participate in this are being abused. My six year old is not a whiz at math and I believe it is unfair that to get a prize we must answer a math question, how many young children do you know that can do these problems. I also feel it unfair to test a person who finds a floating object therby limiting the amount of prizes to be given away. I believe you should either consider all your customers or cancel these type of contest to make it fair for alll to win, if you find it and fill in your webkinz information that should be it you win it and you are entitled to your prize why your intelligence must be tested is beyond me. Anybody agree with me out there????

I am confused by your post, since this contest does not ask a math question at all. The only thing you have to do is put in your login and password info, which my 5 year old does on his own account, and then type in letters and numbers copied from a box. My 5 year old can do better than I can on that part. He enjoys the fact he can see them when I sometimes can't.

I'm not sure about the purpose of the math questions in past click and wins other than, I think you may have to be 18 or older to enter and that may be why they have them. Maybe they figure if someone younger tries to enter, they will need to get a parent's help (therefore there permission) to enter.

This is actually the easiest click and win I have seen. There was no math question and no need to worry if it would make it to your email. The prize goes straight to your dock.

I believe typing in the numbers and letters in the code has to do with stopping computers from auto filling out forms online. It is a common thing I see online to test that a person is filling out a form and not a computer.

Last edited by Iggy; 01-10-2011 at 09:55 PM..
Iggy is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2011, 09:56 PM   #315
TheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guide

View Post Originally Posted by valntom
Me. Use ImHappy's technique and it should work like a charm. ;]
TheFlamedance is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2011, 10:03 PM   #316

Iggy has a brilliant futureIggy has a brilliant futureIggy has a brilliant futureIggy has a brilliant futureIggy has a brilliant future

View Post Originally Posted by ImHappy
perfect contest! got my 4 accounts (between kids & dd's bff) in about an hour.

I used IE7, and cleaned the cache once. open Webkinz News, go to the "FUN" screen (since it has the least amount of content, and the most amount of green space), set the zoom to 75% (so you can see the green border on the left, where the rugs will start). Once your Webkinz news view is set up, right click on the "tab" top and select "duplicate tab". Repeat the "duplicate tab" step until you have about 12 tabs open. Next right click one of the tab tops again (doesn't matter which one), and select "refresh all". Finally, click through each of the 12 tabs, looking on the left side for movement. don't close any tabs! just refresh all again after you have finished quickly scanning each tab. generally I found a rug within 10 "refresh alls".

good luck! I love this type of contest.
I didn't know about this. I'll save your post to try in the future.

View Post Originally Posted by lindsay2116
Is it one per account ?
I believe it is. It has been in past ones where you typed in the username and password to win it. I'm sure it says in the user agreement or whatever they call it.

Last edited by Iggy; 01-10-2011 at 10:03 PM..
Iggy is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2011, 10:04 PM   #317
I Love me some

Animalia has much to be proud ofAnimalia has much to be proud ofAnimalia has much to be proud ofAnimalia has much to be proud ofAnimalia has much to be proud of

I finally got a couple rugs thanks to a very helpful member. You know who you are. Haha!
Animalia is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2011, 10:34 PM   #318
onderful World!
Gifted

ArtySmarty is headed for the top!ArtySmarty is headed for the top!ArtySmarty is headed for the top!ArtySmarty is headed for the top!ArtySmarty is headed for the top!ArtySmarty is headed for the top!ArtySmarty is headed for the top!ArtySmarty is headed for the top!ArtySmarty is headed for the top!ArtySmarty is headed for the top!ArtySmarty is headed for the top!ArtySmarty is headed for the top!

View Post Originally Posted by triggerfish61
I would love to have a griffin rug but again I say it is unfair that our minds be tested to get a prize. I somehow feel as if my rights to participate in this are being abused. My six year old is not a whiz at math and I believe it is unfair that to get a prize we must answer a math question, how many young children do you know that can do these problems. I also feel it unfair to test a person who finds a floating object therby limiting the amount of prizes to be given away. I believe you should either consider all your customers or cancel these type of contest to make it fair for alll to win, if you find it and fill in your webkinz information that should be it you win it and you are entitled to your prize why your intelligence must be tested is beyond me. Anybody agree with me out there????
First, there is no math question on this contest.

Second, the math question is designed so that people cannot use automatic programs to fill out the forms. This is fairly standard practice on a wide variety of websites and is supposed to protect legitimate contest entries (i.e. those filled out by an actual person) from unscrupulous people who would cheat to get more entry forms and prizes. I am glad that Ganz protects us from cheaters.

Third, as another poster noted, some contests are required by law to be 18 and over and those are often the ones with the math questions. Most 18+ should be able to answer that question. If not, they can always come to WI and see that someone's posted the answer to the equation here.

I disagree that we, as WW users, have any "rights" to participate in contests. Ganz can make whatever restrictions they want on contests. They could even stipulate only people with 6 toes can win. It's their contest. Whether it's wise to make these restrictions is a separate issue. I'm just glad that US residents are able to participate, unlike the original Chipettes click-to-win contest awhile back.

Hope everyone gets a rug! Happy hunting!
ArtySmarty is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2011, 10:43 PM   #319
caprica00,
Gift Guru

TNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicness
TNVOLS is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by ImHappy
perfect contest! got my 4 accounts (between kids & dd's bff) in about an hour.

I used IE7, and cleaned the cache once. open Webkinz News, go to the "FUN" screen (since it has the least amount of content, and the most amount of green space), set the zoom to 75% (so you can see the green border on the left, where the rugs will start). Once your Webkinz news view is set up, right click on the "tab" top and select "duplicate tab". Repeat the "duplicate tab" step until you have about 12 tabs open. Next right click one of the tab tops again (doesn't matter which one), and select "refresh all". Finally, click through each of the 12 tabs, looking on the left side for movement. don't close any tabs! just refresh all again after you have finished quickly scanning each tab. generally I found a rug within 10 "refresh alls".

good luck! I love this type of contest.
Wonderful tip for this type of contest...kudos to you...thanks so much..finished about half our accounts in an hour..and hopefully can get the rest tomorrow...
TNVOLS is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2011, 10:55 PM   #320
luvey53

luvey53 is not just visiting!luvey53 is not just visiting!luvey53 is not just visiting!luvey53 is not just visiting!luvey53 is not just visiting!luvey53 is not just visiting!luvey53 is not just visiting!luvey53 is not just visiting!luvey53 is not just visiting!luvey53 is not just visiting!luvey53 is not just visiting!

I'm curious, Do you hear anything when the rug comes on the screen. I've never won anything on webkinz newz.
luvey53 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
soa, wg99 was here

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: