Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 01-10-2011, 05:54 PM   #281
onder what the chara
Webkinz :)

silentkeys is a glorious beacon of lightsilentkeys is a glorious beacon of lightsilentkeys is a glorious beacon of light

Default Re: Griffin Rugs Are Flying Again In Webkinz Newz!

Been refreshing for 20 minutes, no luck yet, is it perhaps only available in certain regions? I'm in Canada.
silentkeys is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 01-10-2011, 05:54 PM   #282
girle101

pompomkitty10 wows us all with wonderpompomkitty10 wows us all with wonderpompomkitty10 wows us all with wonderpompomkitty10 wows us all with wonderpompomkitty10 wows us all with wonderpompomkitty10 wows us all with wonderpompomkitty10 wows us all with wonderpompomkitty10 wows us all with wonderpompomkitty10 wows us all with wonder

cool to know!

Thanks ganz!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sincerly
pompomkitty10 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2011, 05:56 PM   #283
ebkinz are fun!
Gift Guru

Shanti has a reputation beyond reputeShanti has a reputation beyond reputeShanti has a reputation beyond reputeShanti has a reputation beyond reputeShanti has a reputation beyond repute

View Post Originally Posted by Iggy
It keeps reading invalid security code on my entry form.

Is this happening to others? I amcarefully typing.

I think it went.
Be sure to match upper case letters
Shanti is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2011, 06:04 PM   #284
Red
Gifted

GuppyGirl101 is not just visiting!GuppyGirl101 is not just visiting!GuppyGirl101 is not just visiting!GuppyGirl101 is not just visiting!GuppyGirl101 is not just visiting!GuppyGirl101 is not just visiting!GuppyGirl101 is not just visiting!GuppyGirl101 is not just visiting!GuppyGirl101 is not just visiting!GuppyGirl101 is not just visiting!GuppyGirl101 is not just visiting!

View Post Originally Posted by Animalia
Yes, they are both tradable and kinzpostable. Hey, do you think you can send me a PM with the URL of the fill-in form?
Sorry, that doesn't work. The URL expires very quickly.
GuppyGirl101 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2011, 06:15 PM   #285

Iggy has a brilliant futureIggy has a brilliant futureIggy has a brilliant futureIggy has a brilliant futureIggy has a brilliant future

View Post Originally Posted by Animalia
Yes, they are both tradable and kinzpostable. Hey, do you think you can send me a PM with the URL of the fill-in form?
That doesn't work. If you pull up 2 screens and then clear your history, you can switch back and forth between them refreshing. You need to make sure you can see the far left of the webpage and then hit F5 on the top and then F5 on the bottom. Don't refresh until you know the page fully loaded.

If it is a computer issue with your computer, maybe you know someone that you trust to do it for you on their computer.

Iggy is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2011, 06:23 PM   #286
I Love me some

Animalia has much to be proud ofAnimalia has much to be proud ofAnimalia has much to be proud ofAnimalia has much to be proud ofAnimalia has much to be proud of

View Post Originally Posted by GuppyGirl101
Sorry, that doesn't work. The URL expires very quickly.
Yeah I realized that after someone generously sent me a code. Well I tried to be a part of the Gift Exchange and I wasn't allowed to yet. So that discouraged me from ever doing it. Even though I wish I could. Maybe I can but I don't want to check if I can't. And then my computer isn't letting these things show up. No rug for me.

That doesn't work. If you pull up 2 screens and then clear your history, you can switch back and forth between them refreshing. You need to make sure you can see the far left of the webpage and then hit F5 on the top and then F5 on the bottom. Don't refresh until you know the page fully loaded.

If it is a computer issue with your computer, maybe you know someone that you trust to do it for you on their computer.

Thanks but I'm on my dad's computer and I don't think he'd want me to delete all the history. And unfortunately I don't have any good friends I can trust to help me on a seperate computer. (Just my siblings)

Haha well I do have trustworthy friends just not fans of Webkinz.

Last edited by Animalia; 01-10-2011 at 06:21 PM..
Animalia is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2011, 06:44 PM   #287

Ritzcracker is stuck on replay
Ritzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replay

View Post Originally Posted by silentkeys
Been refreshing for 20 minutes, no luck yet, is it perhaps only available in certain regions? I'm in Canada.
I'm in BC, and I've got 6 already, so keep trying. If you can, try a different browser, clear your cache, and enable pop-ups.

It keeps reading invalid security code on my entry form.

Is this happening to others? I amcarefully typing.

I think it went.
It did this for me for a while last night; I know I was typing correctly, and in upper case letters. After about 3 or 4 tries, it finally went through.
Ritzcracker is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2011, 06:46 PM   #288

Flora has much to be proud ofFlora has much to be proud ofFlora has much to be proud ofFlora has much to be proud ofFlora has much to be proud of

Donation Award 

Are others still finding these? I haven't gotten one in about an hour. How often do you refresh? It seemed like the ones I got appeared after sitting on the page a long time. I've tried refreshing at all different time intervals and am having no luck.
Flora is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2011, 07:08 PM   #289

Iggy has a brilliant futureIggy has a brilliant futureIggy has a brilliant futureIggy has a brilliant futureIggy has a brilliant future

Animalia,
This one is running differently from all others I have done. Did you try it today to see if it would work? You might want to make sure your computer is allowing pop-ups. It is putting the rug directly into your account dock, so you don't have to hope for the email with the code this time.

View Post Originally Posted by Ritzcracker
I'm in BC, and I've got 6 already, so keep trying. If you can, try a different browser, clear your cache, and enable pop-ups.

It did this for me for a while last night; I know I was typing correctly, and in upper case letters. After about 3 or 4 tries, it finally went through.

Thanks for the reply. After I finally got that one to go through, I didn't have any trouble with any of the other ones I needed for the family. I was just really glad it was letting me keep trying without just closing the window on me.

Last edited by Iggy; 01-10-2011 at 07:08 PM..
Iggy is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2011, 07:13 PM   #290
ebkinz Day - YAY!
Gifted

WetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicness
WetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber

WOW! I just got one!
Here is the URL for the form:
http://www.webkinznewz.com/prize_giv...d=1294748915.7
But nevermind, it expires right away.

Last edited by WetNose; 01-10-2011 at 07:14 PM.. Reason: correct the info
WetNose is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
soa, wg99 was here

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: