Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 01-10-2011, 04:14 PM   #251
Eternal Summer
Webkinz :)

GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!

Default Re: Griffin Rugs Are Flying Again In Webkinz Newz!

View Post Originally Posted by losingmymind
Where is the tracking for this being done? All other links are closed, even those updated this morning! I'd like to know if they're actually flying, and if anyone is getting any. I haven't seen any yet and am not going to waste my time if no one else is finding them either.

Thanks for any responses
There's no tracking for this. You just go on Webkinz news, any page, and reload the page till you see a rug flying. It works. I just did all of our accounts over the last hour. Open a few tabs and keep re-loading each page. When you click on a flying rug, it will ask you for your Webkinz account and password and the security code (which must be accurate and is case sensitive.) The rug will then go to your dock. Ours were immediate - under furniture. One rug per account. Good luck & have fun with it.
GPX Navigators is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 01-10-2011, 04:16 PM   #252
WebkinzMom1028

WebkinzMom28 will become famous soon enough

I just got one after about 15 minutes, I was on the contest page when it appeared. Does anyone know if they are kinzpostable? Can we send them to our other accounts? Thanks in advance!
WebkinzMom28 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2011, 04:18 PM   #253
I luvz U!

Webberlily has disabled reputation

View Post Originally Posted by losingmymind
Where is the tracking for this being done? All other links are closed, even those updated this morning! I'd like to know if they're actually flying, and if anyone is getting any. I haven't seen any yet and am not going to waste my time if no one else is finding them either.

Thanks for any responses
They are flying now on a regular basis. Best luck seems to be with Internet Explorer for a browser. Open up a WebkinzNewz page (or several) and bring it down to 75%, you want to see a lot of green on the left, that's where the rug will appear usually, upper left. Any page of Webkinz Newz will do. The rug appears as soon as the page is fully loaded. If there's no rug, don't waste your time. Refresh (or go to a different page).

Good luck! Read this thread for lots of good advice.
Webberlily is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2011, 04:20 PM   #254
I luvz U!

Webberlily has disabled reputation

View Post Originally Posted by WebkinzMom28
I just got one after about 15 minutes, I was on the contest page when it appeared. Does anyone know if they are kinzpostable? Can we send them to our other accounts? Thanks in advance!
yes kinzpostable.
Webberlily is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2011, 04:25 PM   #255
WebkinzMom1028

WebkinzMom28 will become famous soon enough

View Post Originally Posted by Webberlily
yes kinzpostable.
Thank you Webberlily!
WebkinzMom28 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2011, 04:29 PM   #256
B2UTYFUL
Gifted

poochie10 has a reputation beyond reputepoochie10 has a reputation beyond reputepoochie10 has a reputation beyond reputepoochie10 has a reputation beyond reputepoochie10 has a reputation beyond reputepoochie10 has a reputation beyond repute

awesome! i just got one......but is it one per account?
poochie10 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2011, 04:32 PM   #257
Wacky Holidays!

SnowCrystal is stuck on replay
SnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replay

View Post Originally Posted by SweetPetz
Does anyone know when this event ends? I tried to find the date and I can't.

Thanks!
If you look at the contest rules when you get the pop-up after finding a rug, it says that the contest ends tonight at 11:59pm Eastern time.
SnowCrystal is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2011, 04:51 PM   #258

CatGirl81 makes the others go WoWCatGirl81 makes the others go WoW
CatGirl81 makes the others go WoWCatGirl81 makes the others go WoWCatGirl81 makes the others go WoWCatGirl81 makes the others go WoWCatGirl81 makes the others go WoWCatGirl81 makes the others go WoWCatGirl81 makes the others go WoWCatGirl81 makes the others go WoWCatGirl81 makes the others go WoWCatGirl81 makes the others go WoWCatGirl81 makes the others go WoWCatGirl81 makes the others go WoWCatGirl81 makes the others go WoW

Oh, so it is normal for it still to be happening. I just found one.
CatGirl81 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2011, 04:52 PM   #259
hy?
Gifted

cpom defies all odds
cpom defies all oddscpom defies all oddscpom defies all oddscpom defies all oddscpom defies all oddscpom defies all oddscpom defies all oddscpom defies all oddscpom defies all oddscpom defies all oddscpom defies all oddscpom defies all oddscpom defies all oddscpom defies all oddscpom defies all odds

I was able to find rugs for each of our family accounts. I would not have even known about this if it weren't for WI. Thanks so much!
cpom is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2011, 04:53 PM   #260

WebkinzMomma2 is a saintly comradeWebkinzMomma2 is a saintly comradeWebkinzMomma2 is a saintly comradeWebkinzMomma2 is a saintly comrade
WebkinzMomma2 is a saintly comradeWebkinzMomma2 is a saintly comradeWebkinzMomma2 is a saintly comrade

WI Subscriber

I finally got one...now to try for the kids' accounts, but I'm not holding out much hope since the first one took so long.
WebkinzMomma2 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
soa, wg99 was here

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: