Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 01-10-2011, 03:06 PM   #241
Smilse
Webkinz :)

Webkinz_Girl_99 wears the mantle of perfection with graceWebkinz_Girl_99 wears the mantle of perfection with graceWebkinz_Girl_99 wears the mantle of perfection with graceWebkinz_Girl_99 wears the mantle of perfection with graceWebkinz_Girl_99 wears the mantle of perfection with graceWebkinz_Girl_99 wears the mantle of perfection with graceWebkinz_Girl_99 wears the mantle of perfection with grace

Default Re: Griffin Rugs Are Flying Again In Webkinz Newz!

I just got one and it only took me to go on about 5 different pages to get it! This'll look good in my medieval themed room.
Webkinz_Girl_99 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 01-10-2011, 03:21 PM   #242
fanaty
Gifted

fanaty is not just visiting!fanaty is not just visiting!fanaty is not just visiting!fanaty is not just visiting!fanaty is not just visiting!fanaty is not just visiting!fanaty is not just visiting!fanaty is not just visiting!fanaty is not just visiting!fanaty is not just visiting!fanaty is not just visiting!

well thanks to an looking out for me I finally got my rug Good luck everyone
fanaty is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2011, 03:33 PM   #243

cherylkb is a name known to allcherylkb is a name known to allcherylkb is a name known to all

Dear WI,
Thanks to your wonderful members I got Griffin rugs on all of my 4 accounts. I'm using Firefox with a mac and caught the rugs last night and this morning every time I went to the Webkinz news and refreshed by clicking around the site and using the refresh button. My only problem was refreshing to fast so I missed 2 rugs. It takes a second for them to show in the upper left of the screen.
Let's tell Ganz we like having stuff come to our dock with just our Webkinz account log on and security code. Very kid friendly
Happy clicker, cherylkb
cherylkb is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2011, 03:37 PM   #244
T9850

T9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a hero
T9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a hero

What's the best strategy to look for the griffin rug?
T9850 is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2011, 03:39 PM   #245
jum
Jesus is Life !
Gift Guru

jum is a name known to alljum is a name known to alljum is a name known to all

For the first time, I'm actually doing good. I have caught 2 one for each account within 10 mins. I too am on the contest page.
jum is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2011, 03:40 PM   #246
molly8916
Gifted

molly8916 will become famous soon enough

Thank you to everyone for your help, now I have one too!!
molly8916 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2011, 04:00 PM   #247

SweetPetz is on a distinguished road

Does anyone know when this event ends? I tried to find the date and I can't.

Thanks!
SweetPetz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2011, 04:04 PM   #248
SUNFEATHERCLAN

violinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellence
violinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellence

HEHEH GOT THREE
violinbeauty is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2011, 04:06 PM   #249
Eternal Summer

GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!

Thanks to WI for letting us know this was on. Without WI we would be so out of the loop. We got rugs for all of us - fianlly. We've missed it all the times before so this was a very nice bonus on a Monday. Thanks also to Ganz for the gift.
GPX Navigators is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2011, 04:11 PM   #250
losingmymind is the cats pajamas!losingmymind is the cats pajamas!losingmymind is the cats pajamas!losingmymind is the cats pajamas!losingmymind is the cats pajamas!losingmymind is the cats pajamas!

Question Re: Griffin Rugs Are Flying Again In Webkinz Newz!

Where is the tracking for this being done? All other links are closed, even those updated this morning! I'd like to know if they're actually flying, and if anyone is getting any. I haven't seen any yet and am not going to waste my time if no one else is finding them either.

Thanks for any responses
losingmymind is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
soa, wg99 was here

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: