Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 01-10-2011, 01:08 PM   #201
Leanne
Gift Guru

aerogrit was born a heroaerogrit was born a heroaerogrit was born a hero
aerogrit was born a heroaerogrit was born a heroaerogrit was born a heroaerogrit was born a heroaerogrit was born a heroaerogrit was born a heroaerogrit was born a heroaerogrit was born a heroaerogrit was born a hero

Default Re: Griffin Rugs Are Flying Again In Webkinz Newz!

Thank you webberlily for letting us know about the contest! I got my rugs! It took a while, but I was able to get one for each account. I used internet explorer.
aerogrit is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 01-10-2011, 01:10 PM   #202
She's a Grooooovy
Gift Guru

EXOTERIC is a forum hero
EXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum hero

View Post Originally Posted by 1minamouse
I love ad block. In WW I only see one set of ads. I never see any others load. I had to switch over to Safari or Chrome to find Welcome Back codes. Goes the same on WKN. I don't see all the adverts. Does provide better load times though.

not sure what you mean by this...

I am getting nothing here by way of rugs. Enter frustration.
At the top of any WW tab what usually shows is a "page" icon..
since they have been rotating the ads the icon doesn't stop spinning.
I believe it's a resource hog too..I need to click on the "X" to stop it
but then it starts up again a bit later, even with adblocker on.
This is also happening on another PC of mine and in another browser (Chrome).

AND WOOOT I JUST GOT MY FIRST RUG!
EXOTERIC is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2011, 01:19 PM   #203
Webkinz :)

Taku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talent

i am soooooooooooo tired... got up too late this morning but still came to school at the right time... and now i am sooooooooooooooo waiting for the rugs.... uhhhhhhh i hope they will have this event long enough so that i can get one for each account.
see you later

And THANKS for informing us
Taku2 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2011, 01:21 PM   #204
disney world.

loveaerosmith is headed for the top!loveaerosmith is headed for the top!loveaerosmith is headed for the top!loveaerosmith is headed for the top!loveaerosmith is headed for the top!loveaerosmith is headed for the top!loveaerosmith is headed for the top!loveaerosmith is headed for the top!loveaerosmith is headed for the top!loveaerosmith is headed for the top!loveaerosmith is headed for the top!loveaerosmith is headed for the top!

I just got one! I've been waiting around on Webkinz Newz with a few windows open. Let me tell you, I think my heart skipped a beat when I saw it!
loveaerosmith is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2011, 01:22 PM   #205
VeronicaGee is a glorious beacon of lightVeronicaGee is a glorious beacon of lightVeronicaGee is a glorious beacon of light

View Post Originally Posted by Dixiecup
Yes, Veronica, Clearing Cache especially after you have gotten a rug Otherwise you get the # at the end of the link that shows you got the campaign notice.
Thank you!! As soon as I cleared my cache, I got the last rug.

Good luck everyone!!
VeronicaGee is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2011, 01:23 PM   #206
crazy kinz
Banned

1minamouse is a glorious beacon of light1minamouse is a glorious beacon of light1minamouse is a glorious beacon of light

View Post Originally Posted by EXOTERIC
At the top of any WW tab what usually shows is a "page" icon..
since they have been rotating the ads the icon doesn't stop spinning.
I believe it's a resource hog too..I need to click on the "X" to stop it
but then it starts up again a bit later, even with adblocker on.
This is also happening on another PC of mine and in another browser (Chrome).

AND WOOOT I JUST GOT MY FIRST RUG!
YAY! first rug! I need at least one more. Come on WKN!

Nope I haven't noticed anything like that. I will have to watch and see. Wonder if that is different based on OS. I am running a Mac.
1minamouse is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2011, 01:28 PM   #207
lorib64
Gift Guru

lorib64 knows no boundslorib64 knows no bounds
lorib64 knows no boundslorib64 knows no boundslorib64 knows no boundslorib64 knows no boundslorib64 knows no boundslorib64 knows no bounds

I'm done with my accounts. Anyone know if you can catch them on retired accounts?

I just found out it's no. I tried and it said "sorry that account is expired"

Last edited by lorib64; 01-10-2011 at 01:36 PM..
lorib64 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2011, 01:37 PM   #208
Gifted

poobears is sweet stuff
poobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuff

An hour of refreshing 3 windows resulted in 1 rug. So I still need 2 more for the kids. Oddly this one was also on the first window that was open just like the other 2. So basically I would have gotten just as many rugs with one window as I have with 3. Maybe more since only one window open is almost an instant refresh.
poobears is offline Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2011, 01:40 PM   #209
disney world.

loveaerosmith is headed for the top!loveaerosmith is headed for the top!loveaerosmith is headed for the top!loveaerosmith is headed for the top!loveaerosmith is headed for the top!loveaerosmith is headed for the top!loveaerosmith is headed for the top!loveaerosmith is headed for the top!loveaerosmith is headed for the top!loveaerosmith is headed for the top!loveaerosmith is headed for the top!loveaerosmith is headed for the top!

View Post Originally Posted by loveaerosmith
I just got one! I've been waiting around on Webkinz Newz with a few windows open. Let me tell you, I think my heart skipped a beat when I saw it!

UPDATE: I got another. I'm guessing it just takes a series of refreshing and all.
loveaerosmith is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2011, 01:42 PM   #210
Bunniez luv karrits

karrit defies all odds
karrit defies all oddskarrit defies all oddskarrit defies all oddskarrit defies all oddskarrit defies all oddskarrit defies all oddskarrit defies all oddskarrit defies all oddskarrit defies all oddskarrit defies all oddskarrit defies all oddskarrit defies all oddskarrit defies all oddskarrit defies all odds

It took me about 1 1/2 hours to get 6 rugs. I'm finally done. I just hope they are all there when I check my accounts tonight. I can't access WW from work. IE kept freezing so I got all of mine on Firefox. Good luck everyone who is still looking.
karrit is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
soa, wg99 was here

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: