Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 01-10-2011, 12:41 PM   #191
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: Griffin Rugs Are Flying Again In Webkinz Newz!

View Post Originally Posted by LavenderDance
Do you have to had an activated webkinz newz account?
I kind of wonder about that. If your account is 'sleeping' it will only be sleeping until the 19th of January. Then you will have membership access, but not everything will you have access to. BUT if it is indeed 'semi-active' you should be able to put that information into the page when you see the rug pop in because that account still exists. All you can do is try, I guess.
Dixiecup is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 01-10-2011, 12:41 PM   #192
She's a Grooooovy
Gift Guru

EXOTERIC is a forum hero
EXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum hero

View Post Originally Posted by Oddmeister
You are one patient parent!!! I guess those pets won't be hungry for a while.
Either that or I've lost my marbles right?! You can say it...I can LOL!
I ended up selling the food she will never feed her pets that many I figured
...good KC revenue for my time well wasted. Next time I'm just buying at the eStore
EXOTERIC is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2011, 12:42 PM   #193
Oddmeister
Gift Guru

Oddmeister is worth the waitOddmeister is worth the waitOddmeister is worth the wait
Oddmeister is worth the wait

Well, good luck everyone! You never know whether you'll have to refresh for five minutes or an hour.
Oddmeister is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2011, 12:43 PM   #194
She's a Grooooovy
Gift Guru

EXOTERIC is a forum hero
EXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum hero

Old 01-10-2011, 12:45 PM   #195
crazy kinz
Banned

1minamouse is a glorious beacon of light1minamouse is a glorious beacon of light1minamouse is a glorious beacon of light

gaaaaa but I have ad bock plus on Firefox. Can't use that. *goes to dig out google chrome*
1minamouse is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2011, 12:46 PM   #196
Gifted

poobears is sweet stuff
poobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuff

Is the site loading slow for anyone else? Usually it's really fast but seems to be dragging a bit now. Maybe to many people rug shopping

Google is what I found my 2 on.
poobears is offline Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2011, 12:54 PM   #197
She's a Grooooovy
Gift Guru

EXOTERIC is a forum hero

No doubt everyone refreshing might make it slow for them..no problem here..though the ads are annoying! I just saw one for glasses with snowflakes on it..I tell ya I NEARLY clicked it. That's how programmed my mind is for Winterfest LOL!!
Old 01-10-2011, 12:55 PM   #198
crazy kinz
Banned

1minamouse is a glorious beacon of light1minamouse is a glorious beacon of light1minamouse is a glorious beacon of light

View Post Originally Posted by EXOTERIC
No doubt everyone refreshing might make it slow for them..no problem here..though the ads are annoying! I just saw one for glasses with snowflakes on it..I tell ya I NEARLY clicked it. That's how programmed my mind is for Winterfest LOL!!
LMBO! Itchy fingers are starting. They are getting us all warmed up.
Old 01-10-2011, 12:56 PM   #199
She's a Grooooovy
Gift Guru

EXOTERIC is a forum hero

Adblock is sweet isn't it...say since you use FF ...do you have none stop refreshing pages in WW?
Old 01-10-2011, 01:05 PM   #200
crazy kinz
Banned

View Post Originally Posted by EXOTERIC
Adblock is sweet isn't it...say since you use FF ...do you have none stop refreshing pages in WW?
I love ad block. In WW I only see one set of ads. I never see any others load. I had to switch over to Safari or Chrome to find Welcome Back codes. Goes the same on WKN. I don't see all the adverts. Does provide better load times though.

Quote:
do you have none stop refreshing pages in WW?
not sure what you mean by this...

I am getting nothing here by way of rugs. Enter frustration.

Last edited by 1minamouse; 01-10-2011 at 01:05 PM..

Tags
soa, wg99 was here

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: