Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 01-10-2011, 02:20 AM   #11
PLUS THREE
Gift Guru

Gram2Four dares to be greatGram2Four dares to be greatGram2Four dares to be great
Gram2Four dares to be greatGram2Four dares to be great

Default Re: Griffin Rugs Are Flying Again In Webkinz Newz!

Just found second one after more than an hour. Had to enter code many times before it would accept it. Going to give up for tonight, good luck all.
Gram2Four is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 01-10-2011, 02:24 AM   #12
SUNFEATHERCLAN
Webkinz :)

violinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellence
violinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellence

VERY CUTE, JUST GOT WON
violinbeauty is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2011, 02:25 AM   #13

s7sma is a name known to alls7sma is a name known to alls7sma is a name known to all

These can be sent via kinzpost
s7sma is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2011, 02:43 AM   #14
Diabetes Awareness

nanakins has much to be proud ofnanakins has much to be proud ofnanakins has much to be proud ofnanakins has much to be proud ofnanakins has much to be proud of

OH MY! ! ! !I just found a rug. Thank you Mango!
nanakins is offline Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2011, 02:44 AM   #15
I luvz U!

Webberlily has disabled reputation

It took me half an hour, but I got one too!

Good luck to all of you!
Webberlily is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2011, 02:46 AM   #16

firepuck has disabled reputation

Donation Award 

I was so excited when I saw that this event was happening! I literally sat for about an hour on the main WKN page and refreshed it every few mins. and it FINALLY floated across. YIPEE!!! Good luck to all of you... now I'm off to find more for my other accts.
firepuck is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2011, 02:48 AM   #17
SUNFEATHERCLAN

violinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellence
violinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellence

GOT ANOTHER
Old 01-10-2011, 02:54 AM   #18
Oddmeister
Gift Guru

Oddmeister is worth the waitOddmeister is worth the waitOddmeister is worth the wait
Oddmeister is worth the wait

Yippee! This is awesome that they've made a one-per-account click-to-win contest work!

(I am going to try to get one for each of my children, because they're sleeping and who knows how long this will be working?)

THANKS, GANZ!!!

Oddmeister is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2011, 02:57 AM   #19
SUNFEATHERCLAN

WHAT DOES VIA EVEN MEAN LOL
Old 01-10-2011, 03:04 AM   #20
ait fest, yawn
Gift Guru

AgtPix knows the way
AgtPix knows the way

Donation Award 

still no luck here, (central US), guess that means it is bedtime and try again tomorrow.
Congrats and good luck
AgtPix is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
soa, wg99 was here

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: