Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 01-10-2011, 12:28 PM   #181
crazy kinz
Banned

1minamouse is a glorious beacon of light1minamouse is a glorious beacon of light1minamouse is a glorious beacon of light

Default Re: Griffin Rugs Are Flying Again In Webkinz Newz!

just got one EXO! Go Go Girlfriend!
1minamouse is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 01-10-2011, 12:28 PM   #182
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

Yes, Veronica, Clearing Cache especially after you have gotten a rug Otherwise you get the # at the end of the link that shows you got the campaign notice.
Dixiecup is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2011, 12:29 PM   #183
She's a Grooooovy
Gift Guru

EXOTERIC is a forum hero
EXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum hero

Thank you both!!! aaaah I have to go eat and do some things...I'm going to grab my laptop and haul it around with me!!
EXOTERIC is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2011, 12:31 PM   #184
Oddmeister
Gift Guru

Oddmeister is worth the waitOddmeister is worth the waitOddmeister is worth the wait
Oddmeister is worth the wait

View Post Originally Posted by poobears
No rugs after those two together. So now 1 kid has a rug and 3 don't. Probably should have entered in my extra accounts and sent it there in case I couldn't find enough. Whoops LOL

I'm going to close out and try later. I can always trade for 3 more if I have to.
Ooh, I was afraid of that last night. Luckily I was able to get all of the kids taken care of. I like this format much better than the recipe-or-prize one. In the event that I try to get the prize for each of the kids, I've been stuck with one kid left out - or, one time, adding 27 recipes to the last kid's account before I got her a tree!
Oddmeister is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2011, 12:33 PM   #185
uvz my bunny <3
Gifted
LavenderDance is a splendid one to beholdLavenderDance is a splendid one to beholdLavenderDance is a splendid one to beholdLavenderDance is a splendid one to behold

Do you have to had an activated webkinz newz account?
LavenderDance is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2011, 12:34 PM   #186
She's a Grooooovy
Gift Guru

EXOTERIC is a forum hero
EXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum hero

View Post Originally Posted by Oddmeister
Ooh, I was afraid of that last night. Luckily I was able to get all of the kids taken care of. I like this format much better than the recipe-or-prize one. In the event that I try to get the prize for each of the kids, I've been stuck with one kid left out - or, one time, adding 27 recipes to the last kid's account before I got her a tree!
Yeah..I much prefer these too..I had to enter 126 codes for my daughter to get her a tree!!
EXOTERIC is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2011, 12:35 PM   #187
Webkinz :)

Taku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talent

what else can i do to get another one exept clearing cache ?
Taku2 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2011, 12:37 PM   #188
crazy kinz
Banned

1minamouse is a glorious beacon of light1minamouse is a glorious beacon of light1minamouse is a glorious beacon of light

took me clearing a few times and refreshing, then waiting 5 seconds after a full page load.

That Signature lop eared bunny is looking pretty adorable.
1minamouse is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2011, 12:38 PM   #189
Oddmeister
Gift Guru

Oddmeister is worth the waitOddmeister is worth the waitOddmeister is worth the wait
Oddmeister is worth the wait

View Post Originally Posted by EXOTERIC
Yeah..I much prefer these too..I had to enter 126 codes for my daughter to get her a tree!!
You are one patient parent!!! I guess those pets won't be hungry for a while.
Oddmeister is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2011, 12:39 PM   #190
Gifted

poobears is sweet stuff
poobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuff

I didn't clear cache or close out and I got my second one on the same window I got my first one on. About 5 minutes later.

Think I'll log back in and try again.

Yes at least with this contest I know if I find enough rugs everyone will get the good prize instead of tons of food.

View Post Originally Posted by LavenderDance
Do you have to had an activated webkinz newz account?
No just go to the page and start refreshing, just need a valid webkinz account to send it to.
poobears is offline Reply With Quote

Tags
soa, wg99 was here

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: