Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 01-10-2011, 11:09 AM   #151
Webkinz :)

mommytors will become famous soon enough

Default Re: Griffin Rugs Are Flying Again In Webkinz Newz!

Just got one at 11:07
mommytors is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 01-10-2011, 11:10 AM   #152
onderful World!
Gifted

ArtySmarty is headed for the top!ArtySmarty is headed for the top!ArtySmarty is headed for the top!ArtySmarty is headed for the top!ArtySmarty is headed for the top!ArtySmarty is headed for the top!ArtySmarty is headed for the top!ArtySmarty is headed for the top!ArtySmarty is headed for the top!ArtySmarty is headed for the top!ArtySmarty is headed for the top!ArtySmarty is headed for the top!

I've found them on every page: Home, Kinzpedia, Fun, Newzblog. After the load icon on your browser shows the page completely loaded (i.e. stops moving), I count to ten (okay, sometimes just 5) and then hit refresh. Watch the upper left corner for the rug to come flying.

If you need another rug, make sure you delete the hash symbol # out of your browser's address bar or go to a different area of WKN.

You do not need to sign in to WKN, a pop-up will come and ask you for your WWID.

There is no equation to solve, just a case sensitive code after you submit your WWID.

The rug shows up automatically in your dock almost immediately. It is kinzpostable.
ArtySmarty is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2011, 11:11 AM   #153

mommytors will become famous soon enough

Another at 11:10. The rugs are pretty good size, not like the little trees they have had in the past.
mommytors is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2011, 11:14 AM   #154
Wacky luvz Jelly!

jellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicness
jellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by jellytab
I found mine a few minutes before 9 on the contest page. All the others were on the news page. One at 9:07, one at 9:12, one at 9:19, all times Central. Apparently, I forgot to mark the time of one of them. I have gotten rugs for five accounts, and since it's going so smoothly, I may try for the three great-nieces and one great-nephew. Oh, and another little girl that I play for sometimes. I am now refreshing three pages, all three going all the way across the screen so that I can see the left edge where the rug starts. One covers the top one-third of the screen, the next overlapping that one a little, and the third one across the bottom third of the screen. Hope this helps others find rugs!
With a break to share some breakfast with my sister who dropped by on her way to work, I finished all my accounts. Central time, I got one at 9:34, 9:35, then after breakfast, 10:05, 10:07, and 10:10. All were on the original news page. After that first one on the contest page, I never got another on the other contest page I had opened.
Everyone, remember that if you get one, close that window because the number sign that they put on the end of the web address will prevent another rug from flying in that window.
Those of you who haven't seen any, double check to make sure that you have pop-ups allowed. Good luck, everyone! Now, on to the errands I have to run before the snow comes!
jellytab is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2011, 11:15 AM   #155
Narwhals are.....
Gifted

team edward has a reputation beyond reputeteam edward has a reputation beyond reputeteam edward has a reputation beyond reputeteam edward has a reputation beyond reputeteam edward has a reputation beyond reputeteam edward has a reputation beyond repute

View Post Originally Posted by Dixiecup
Team Edward, are you refreshing the page? It won't just fly across the screen the way that Click fests do, you have to keep refreshing the page. Give it about 15 to 30 seconds for the whole page to load, though. It will show up BARELY to the left of the screen.
I have been doing that but like every 10 minutes. How often should I refresh.
team edward is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2011, 11:17 AM   #156
Wacky luvz Jelly!

jellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicness
jellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by team edward
Team Edward, I was refreshing three windows almost constantly. By the time I get to the third window, the first one has fully loaded, and if there is no rug, there's n going to be one on that page, so I refresh again. Make sure that you can see all the way to the left edge of the page. The rug goes on the area to the left of the writing part of the page. Good luck!
jellytab is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2011, 11:19 AM   #157
Copious flows towards the sea of knowledgeCopious flows towards the sea of knowledgeCopious flows towards the sea of knowledgeCopious flows towards the sea of knowledgeCopious flows towards the sea of knowledgeCopious flows towards the sea of knowledgeCopious flows towards the sea of knowledgeCopious flows towards the sea of knowledge

I'm going to repost this with a screen-shot. They sometimes start in that darker area that you can't see when you are zoomed in on the page.

During the last click to win event a WI member (I wish I could remember the user name to give them credit) posted a tip that really helps.

If you zoom out you can see the whole news page at once. At times the rugs start flying just off screen and it takes a moment for it to get into the viewing area. If you zoom out far enough you can see off screen which makes it faster to see if there is a flying rug. It also makes it easier if the rug floats in from the bottom the way they sometimes do.

zoom out.jpg
Copious is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2011, 11:20 AM   #158
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by team edward
Every couple of minutes or so, no need to make it that long between stretches.
Dixiecup is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2011, 11:23 AM   #159
Narwhals are.....
Gifted

team edward has a reputation beyond reputeteam edward has a reputation beyond reputeteam edward has a reputation beyond reputeteam edward has a reputation beyond reputeteam edward has a reputation beyond reputeteam edward has a reputation beyond repute

View Post Originally Posted by Dixiecup
Every couple of minutes or so, no need to make it that long between stretches.
Thanks for the help everyone. Hope I find one soon.
team edward is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2011, 11:25 AM   #160
onderful World!
Gifted

ArtySmarty is headed for the top!ArtySmarty is headed for the top!ArtySmarty is headed for the top!ArtySmarty is headed for the top!ArtySmarty is headed for the top!ArtySmarty is headed for the top!ArtySmarty is headed for the top!ArtySmarty is headed for the top!ArtySmarty is headed for the top!ArtySmarty is headed for the top!ArtySmarty is headed for the top!ArtySmarty is headed for the top!

Just got my last one (you can only get 1 per account) and it floated down the left side of the page rather than across it. I would have missed it had I not been zoomed out on the page. The 4 others I found went across from left to right, however.
ArtySmarty is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
soa, wg99 was here

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: