Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 01-10-2011, 09:51 AM   #121
Webkinz :)

Ms.Mom is cool as a bunny clownMs.Mom is cool as a bunny clownMs.Mom is cool as a bunny clownMs.Mom is cool as a bunny clownMs.Mom is cool as a bunny clownMs.Mom is cool as a bunny clownMs.Mom is cool as a bunny clownMs.Mom is cool as a bunny clown

Default Re: Griffin Rugs Are Flying Again In Webkinz Newz!

Can you trade or kinzpost these rugs?
Ms.Mom is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 01-10-2011, 09:52 AM   #122
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

Yes you can Ms. Mom, I just sent one to a friend
Dixiecup is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2011, 09:53 AM   #123
Gifted

poobears is sweet stuff
poobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuff

Well I only have a few minutes left in the time I gave myself to find a rug. Looks like this one is a bust for me. Good luck to everyone else, hope you have better results.

The previous griffin rugs are kinzpostable so these should be too.

Last edited by poobears; 01-10-2011 at 09:56 AM..
poobears is offline Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2011, 09:54 AM   #124

Ms.Mom is cool as a bunny clownMs.Mom is cool as a bunny clownMs.Mom is cool as a bunny clownMs.Mom is cool as a bunny clownMs.Mom is cool as a bunny clownMs.Mom is cool as a bunny clownMs.Mom is cool as a bunny clownMs.Mom is cool as a bunny clown

View Post Originally Posted by Dixiecup
Yes you can Ms. Mom, I just sent one to a friend
Thank You
Old 01-10-2011, 09:55 AM   #125
Wacky luvz Jelly!

jellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicness
jellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicness

Thanks, so much, everybody! I had "won" one of the rugs when they had the failed contest, and was disappointed that time. I didn't check Webkinz Insider before going to bed last night, and only had a short time today to try before I have to get going. Reading the posts reminded me to turn off my pop-up blocker, and I saw that someone else said that they found most on the contests page, so I opened two windows in the contests page, made sure that the windows stretched all the way across the screen so that one window was above the other, and just kept refreshing the two. I think that I got the rug within ten minutes, maybe less, of when I turned off the pop-up blocker. Now I will go to my room to see the rug! Thanks, all!
jellytab is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2011, 10:00 AM   #126

Is there a way to send any of these to WI?
I only have 3 WW accounts and if I find extra rugs I'd like to send them somewhere so maybe people that can not find them will have an opportunity to get one.
Old 01-10-2011, 10:02 AM   #127
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

You will only be allowed to get one per account if I am right on this.
Dixiecup is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2011, 10:05 AM   #128

View Post Originally Posted by Dixiecup
You will only be allowed to get one per account if I am right on this.
Yes I did do all my 3 accounts. But I have rugs flying here like anything.
I wish there was a way to get these to WI.
Probably no way for that to happen though, right?
Old 01-10-2011, 10:06 AM   #129
Gift Guru

acourt has lots of talentacourt has lots of talentacourt has lots of talentacourt has lots of talentacourt has lots of talentacourt has lots of talentacourt has lots of talentacourt has lots of talentacourt has lots of talentacourt has lots of talentacourt has lots of talentacourt has lots of talentacourt has lots of talentacourt has lots of talentacourt has lots of talent

Is anyone still getting them? I have tried for an hour now with three windows open and nothing.
acourt is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2011, 10:06 AM   #130
Love my Aspie son!
Gift Trainee

TyeGirlx3 is a name known to allTyeGirlx3 is a name known to allTyeGirlx3 is a name known to all

How often do they throw them? I've gotten one.
TyeGirlx3 is offline Reply With Quote

Tags
soa, wg99 was here

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: