Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 01-10-2011, 01:45 AM   #1
I luvz U!

Webberlily has disabled reputation

Default Griffin Rugs Are Flying Again In Webkinz Newz! UPDATE

A new front page story has been added:

Griffin Rugs Are Flying Again In Webkinz Newz! UPDATE

Click the image to open in full size.
Some of our Webkinz Insider members had a very pleasant surprise when, opening the Webkinz Newz page, they found flying Griffin Emblem Rugs! This has been happening between midnight and 1:30am eastern time, Jan 10, and had not been announced. Thanks to Webkinz Insider Margo for providing us with a screenshot of the Griffin Rug flying across the screen in the usual manner.

It appears that the Griffin Emblem Rug Click-to-win event, which had been malfunctioning last Dec 17, is now working well. Our members are reporting that they receive a Griffin Emblem Rug deposited directly in their dock when they fill out the fields requesting the details of their Webkinz World account. It remains to be seen how long this event will last. Check Webkinz Insider for updates on this event.

You can read more details about this click-to-win event HERE.

*UPDATE* This was a 24-hour event for January 10, and is now over. Congrats to all who got a Griffin Rug!
Webberlily is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 01-10-2011, 02:01 AM   #2
Wacky Holidays!
Webkinz :)

SnowCrystal is stuck on replay
SnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replay

Default Re: Griffin Rugs Are Flying Again In Webkinz Newz!

Thank you for letting us know that the Griffin rugs are flying!!

I really like these contests where there is a wonderful prize for everyone participating (and no recipe food)! Thank you Ganz!
SnowCrystal is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2011, 02:06 AM   #3
ait fest, yawn
Gift Guru

AgtPix knows the way
AgtPix knows the way

Donation Award 

Does anyone know if you have to be 'logged in' on the WKN site in order to see the rugs?
AgtPix is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2011, 02:09 AM   #4
Wacky Holidays!

SnowCrystal is stuck on replay
SnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replay

View Post Originally Posted by AgtPix
Does anyone know if you have to be 'logged in' on the WKN site in order to see the rugs?
No, you don't. Once you find a rug and click on it, you are asked to provide your username and password and a verification code (case sensitive). Once you enter all the information, the rug is added directly to your dock. Good luck finding one!
SnowCrystal is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2011, 02:10 AM   #5
Make your own LUCK
Gift Guru

funkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the rep
funkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the rep

View Post Originally Posted by AgtPix
I wasn't "logged in" to find the ones I did.
But they are really slow to come right now. I haven't spotted one myself for over an hour
Hopefully they'll be flying faster tomorrow morning.
funkyc63 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2011, 02:11 AM   #6

s7sma is a name known to alls7sma is a name known to alls7sma is a name known to all

Got mine within a few minutes looks like a one per account only contest.
s7sma is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2011, 02:12 AM   #7

kirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owl
kirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owl

Donation Award 

I just got one. I am so glad they brought this back and it works. Thanks WI, or I wouldn't have known about this. What a great prize.
kirtoglou is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2011, 02:16 AM   #8
ait fest, yawn
Gift Guru

AgtPix knows the way
AgtPix knows the way

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by SnowCrystal
No, you don't. Once you find a rug and click on it, you are asked to provide your username and password and a verification code (case sensitive). Once you enter all the information, the rug is added directly to your dock. Good luck finding one!
View Post Originally Posted by funkyc63
I wasn't "logged in" to find the ones I did.
But they are really slow to come right now. I haven't spotted one myself for over an hour
Hopefully they'll be flying faster tomorrow morning.

TY!! Im off to hunt now...or maybe wait until tomorrow if they're that slow.
Do you know if just clicking 'refresh' will make them pop up? Or do you have to navigate around the site?
AgtPix is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2011, 02:17 AM   #9
Make your own LUCK
Gift Guru

funkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the rep
funkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the rep

Just refreshing will work for ya
funkyc63 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2011, 02:20 AM   #10

s7sma is a name known to alls7sma is a name known to alls7sma is a name known to all

I just kept refreshing the main page. Make sure to make to zoom out your page 75% worked good for me .Finished both accounts within 10 minutes.
s7sma is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
soa, wg99 was here

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: