Webkinz Insider Forum

Webkinz Insider Forum (http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/)
-   WI News & Announcements (http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/wi-news-announcements-146/)
-   -   Griffin Rugs Are Flying Again In Webkinz Newz! UPDATE (http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/wi-news-announcements-146/griffin-rugs-flying-again-webkinz-newz-674779/)

Webberlily01-10-2011 01:45 AM

Griffin Rugs Are Flying Again In Webkinz Newz! UPDATE

A new front page story has been added:

Griffin Rugs Are Flying Again In Webkinz Newz! UPDATE

Some of our Webkinz Insider members had a very pleasant surprise when, opening the Webkinz Newz page, they found flying Griffin Emblem Rugs! This has been happening between midnight and 1:30am eastern time, Jan 10, and had not been announced. Thanks to Webkinz Insider Margo for providing us with a screenshot of the Griffin Rug flying across the screen in the usual manner.

It appears that the Griffin Emblem Rug Click-to-win event, which had been malfunctioning last Dec 17, is now working well. Our members are reporting that they receive a Griffin Emblem Rug deposited directly in their dock when they fill out the fields requesting the details of their Webkinz World account. It remains to be seen how long this event will last. Check Webkinz Insider for updates on this event.

You can read more details about this click-to-win event HERE.

*UPDATE* This was a 24-hour event for January 10, and is now over. Congrats to all who got a Griffin Rug!

SnowCrystal01-10-2011 02:01 AM

Re: Griffin Rugs Are Flying Again In Webkinz Newz!

:griffin:Thank you for letting us know that the Griffin rugs are flying!!:griffin:

I really like these contests where there is a wonderful prize for everyone participating (and no recipe food)! Thank you Ganz!
:griffin:

AgtPix01-10-2011 02:06 AM

Does anyone know if you have to be 'logged in' on the WKN site in order to see the rugs?

SnowCrystal01-10-2011 02:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AgtPix (Post 21891120)
Does anyone know if you have to be 'logged in' on the WKN site in order to see the rugs?

No, you don't. Once you find a rug and click on it, you are asked to provide your username and password and a verification code (case sensitive). Once you enter all the information, the rug is added directly to your dock. Good luck finding one!

funkyc6301-10-2011 02:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AgtPix (Post 21891120)

I wasn't "logged in" to find the ones I did.
But they are really slow to come right now. I haven't spotted one myself for over an hour :(
Hopefully they'll be flying faster tomorrow morning.
:thumbup:

s7sma01-10-2011 02:11 AM

Got mine within a few minutes looks like a one per account only contest.

kirtoglou01-10-2011 02:12 AM

I just got one. I am so glad they brought this back and it works. Thanks WI, or I wouldn't have known about this. What a great prize.:):)

AgtPix01-10-2011 02:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SnowCrystal (Post 21891136)
No, you don't. Once you find a rug and click on it, you are asked to provide your username and password and a verification code (case sensitive). Once you enter all the information, the rug is added directly to your dock. Good luck finding one!

Quote:

Originally Posted by funkyc63 (Post 21891138)
I wasn't "logged in" to find the ones I did.
But they are really slow to come right now. I haven't spotted one myself for over an hour :(
Hopefully they'll be flying faster tomorrow morning.
:thumbup:

TY!! Im off to hunt now...or maybe wait until tomorrow if they're that slow.
Do you know if just clicking 'refresh' will make them pop up? Or do you have to navigate around the site?

funkyc6301-10-2011 02:17 AM

Just refreshing will work for ya ;)

s7sma01-10-2011 02:20 AM

I just kept refreshing the main page. Make sure to make to zoom out your page 75% worked good for me .Finished both accounts within 10 minutes.