Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 3 votes, 3.00 average. Display Modes
Old 06-06-2009, 07:26 PM   #981
MicsKinz
Gift Guru

AddictedMom has much to be proud ofAddictedMom has much to be proud ofAddictedMom has much to be proud ofAddictedMom has much to be proud ofAddictedMom has much to be proud of

Donation Award 
Default Re: Griffin Emblem Rug Contest on Webkinz Newz Site

View Post Originally Posted by Webbiekinz
who thinks they gave out more than 5,000?
I do. With the number of people on here that got multiples, can you imagine how many others in the world there were?

I'm thinking many more than 5,000.
AddictedMom is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 06-06-2009, 07:27 PM   #982
Webkinz :)

jennbrie is an unknown quantity at this point

We ended up with 11 here!!! 2 different computers, 3 on IE, 3 on firefox and 5 on google chrome.

View Post Originally Posted by brittaniator:)
i've gotten ten so far. good luck everyone. i have also been using firefox the whole time.
jennbrie is offline Female
Old 06-06-2009, 07:27 PM   #983
ladyoflight is a glorious beacon of lightladyoflight is a glorious beacon of lightladyoflight is a glorious beacon of light

I put my new Griffin Emblem Rug in my Ancient Civilization room. It goes very nicely--it's got the same purple and yellow colours as many of the other items in there.

I feel very badly for those of you who were on there all day and didn't get one. I was only clicking around for about 20 minutes until I saw a rug.
ladyoflight is offline Female
Old 06-06-2009, 07:28 PM   #984
MicsKinz
Gift Guru

AddictedMom has much to be proud ofAddictedMom has much to be proud ofAddictedMom has much to be proud ofAddictedMom has much to be proud ofAddictedMom has much to be proud of

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by jesusfreek4ever
I was not happy. I did not get on single rug! Now I find out that it may have been my pop up blocker. This is not cool Ganz! 5,000 rugs! Most could not be won because of a pop up blocker! But...I saw the flowers many times. So many times, in fact, I almost distroyed my computer. Thoes were just anoying! And they diden't even give you anything! Girrrrrrrrr!
Were you on the Ganz - Webkinz News - Loading - Please Wait site? They were flying RUGS that were to be clicked on, not flowers.
AddictedMom is offline Female
Old 06-06-2009, 07:32 PM   #985

VicsAngels is a jewel in the roughVicsAngels is a jewel in the rough

yes they are tradeable
VicsAngels is offline Female
Old 06-06-2009, 07:33 PM   #986
Favorite wackyauntie
Gifted

AuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicness
AuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicness

Congratulations to everyone who received a rug!!! It is amazing that some received so many rugs. I spent an hour clicking on the categories and refreshing the page. Nothing worked. I think I'll skip the next Ganz contest.

AuntietoEW
AuntietoEW is offline Female
Old 06-06-2009, 07:35 PM   #987

golferguy was born a herogolferguy was born a herogolferguy was born a hero
golferguy was born a herogolferguy was born a herogolferguy was born a herogolferguy was born a herogolferguy was born a herogolferguy was born a herogolferguy was born a herogolferguy was born a herogolferguy was born a herogolferguy was born a hero

We clicked on the floating rug and got the screen to do the math problem and when we entered the security code it said invalid code. When we re-entered the information and the security code on the new screen, we received a message saying we would be notified within 24hrs. We've been checking email and have nothing so far. Has anyone else had this happen? Does anyone think we may actually get a rug since we haven't gotten and email with a code yet?
Old 06-06-2009, 07:36 PM   #988
allthatshimmerz

allthatshimmerz has disabled reputation

View Post Originally Posted by knittinjo
Honestly am I the only one that didn't even SEE one of those rugs. I refreshed and moved around, made friends with the racoon, whom I am now going to have to own cause we are on a first name basis. OK all you computer geeks out there. And I so say that with love, is there something wrong with my computer? I heard somebody say something about spam filters? Wouldn't the rugs be on the same floaty program as chocolate ribbons and snow flakes. What am I looking for to try and "fix" this for next time? Thanks for any advice.
I am so sorry you didn't see one!! I don't know which is worse -- your not seeing one or my experience below:

I worked the computer since shortly after noon today on two different browsers, using every single suggestion I found on the forum. A rug finally appeared on IE7 at 7:50 p.m., and when I clicked on it -- WHAPPO ZAPPO -- my desktop locked up BIG TIME!! Never got the Ganz' message with the equation/opportunity to win the rug. I had to unlock & shut down each program individually before I was able to do a restart because Task Manager refused to do a quick shutdown/restart. I sped through the process as quickly as possible, and when I reopened IE7 again, the clock said it was 8:01 p.m. !!!!!!!!

DOES THIS STINK OR WHAT????? I JUST CAN'T BELIEVE IT!!

I think there may be a rule against me referring to "trading" in this section of the forum Once I take a rest, I'll see what it is I need to do to join the WI's trading section.

You were right about the rule - I removed your reference to trading.
-pandyma618

CONGRATS TO EVERYONE WHO WON THE RUGS!! YOU DESERVE THEM AFTER ALL THE HARD WORK IT TOOK TO GET THEM!!!

Last edited by pandyma618; 06-06-2009 at 08:04 PM.. Reason: deleted trade reference
allthatshimmerz is offline Female
Old 06-06-2009, 07:36 PM   #989
Who is
Gifted

pbandj is just really nicepbandj is just really nice

View Post Originally Posted by AuntietoEW
Congratulations to everyone who received a rug!!! It is amazing that some received so many rugs. I spent an hour clicking on the categories and refreshing the page. Nothing worked. I think I'll skip the next Ganz contest.

AuntietoEW
I also spent about 45 minutes this afternoon on the site with no results, then after dinner my daughter got one within five minutes, and said it was for me, because she didn't really want one but knew I did What a sweetheart!
It looks great in my "hotel lobby!"
Old 06-06-2009, 07:56 PM   #990

lovesmytwodogs is on a distinguished road

View Post Originally Posted by golferguy
We clicked on the floating rug and got the screen to do the math problem and when we entered the security code it said invalid code. When we re-entered the information and the security code on the new screen, we received a message saying we would be notified within 24hrs. We've been checking email and have nothing so far. Has anyone else had this happen? Does anyone think we may actually get a rug since we haven't gotten and email with a code yet?
did you check your spam?
Closed

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: