Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 3 votes, 3.00 average. Display Modes
Old 06-06-2009, 06:58 PM   #921
Serving Up Wacky
Gift Guru

robertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond words
robertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond words

Default Re: Griffin Emblem Rug Contest on Webkinz Newz Site

Thanks your information helped a lot in winning a rug for myself and another for my son who was away on a scouting campout

Bob :pgn:
robertcleveland is offline Male
Sponsored Links
Old 06-06-2009, 06:58 PM   #922
Gift Guru

Lotamoxie is a WI addict!
Lotamoxie is a WI addict!Lotamoxie is a WI addict!Lotamoxie is a WI addict!Lotamoxie is a WI addict!Lotamoxie is a WI addict!Lotamoxie is a WI addict!Lotamoxie is a WI addict!

View Post Originally Posted by IloveNinetales7
Just wondering is the rug an estore item?
No, not yet.
Lotamoxie is offline Female
Old 06-06-2009, 06:58 PM   #923
Plusle and I are
Gifted

elladragongirl has much to be proud ofelladragongirl has much to be proud ofelladragongirl has much to be proud ofelladragongirl has much to be proud ofelladragongirl has much to be proud of

have they stopped flying?
elladragongirl is offline Female
Old 06-06-2009, 06:58 PM   #924
Goofball
Gift Guru

volleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roost

View Post Originally Posted by hereigns56
9x4=36
5+3=8
36/8=4.5
I got this one. The answer is 4.5
Thank you!

That's why I was so confused. I was like "Can it be not a whole #?"

Found my second rug!
volleyuup is offline Female
Old 06-06-2009, 06:59 PM   #925
Webkinz :)

jennbrie is an unknown quantity at this point

LOL Method to Ganz madness! I agree that window rocks! - Im still waiting on the signature retriever, our hallmark only orders 2 per month.. for me! LOL

View Post Originally Posted by Lotamoxie
The subliminal advertising is working. I want a signature raccoon. That window is great!
jennbrie is offline Female
Old 06-06-2009, 06:59 PM   #926
Banned
cpkid123 is an unknown quantity at this point

i didnt get one
cpkid123 is offline Male
Old 06-06-2009, 07:00 PM   #927
Sheryl is wacky!

slbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicness
slbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicness

I don't know who is more upset, me or my little girl. We have been at the computers all day, 8 hours, and not one rug. I tried everything that people said they did to get theirs but nothing. All I have to show for the whole day is a tired sad little girl. I don't understand why we didn't see any.
slbradshaw is offline Female
Old 06-06-2009, 07:00 PM   #928

lovesmytwodogs is on a distinguished road

ended congratz to people that got one hopefully there will be a WI contest to get one for you guys bye!
Old 06-06-2009, 07:01 PM   #929
Cαℓℓ mє Sαяαн

hereigns56 rocks our collective sockshereigns56 rocks our collective sockshereigns56 rocks our collective sockshereigns56 rocks our collective sockshereigns56 rocks our collective sockshereigns56 rocks our collective sockshereigns56 rocks our collective sockshereigns56 rocks our collective sockshereigns56 rocks our collective socks

View Post Originally Posted by slbradshaw
I don't know who is more upset, me or my little girl. We have been at the computers all day, 8 hours, and not one rug. I tried everything that people said they did to get theirs but nothing. All I have to show for the whole day is a tired sad little girl. I don't understand why we didn't see any.
I'm so sorry!

That's very kind of you, but you may not offer items to other members in the forum.
-pandyma618

Last edited by pandyma618; 06-06-2009 at 07:06 PM.. Reason: cleaning up
Old 06-06-2009, 07:01 PM   #930
Gift Guru

Lotamoxie is a WI addict!
Lotamoxie is a WI addict!Lotamoxie is a WI addict!Lotamoxie is a WI addict!Lotamoxie is a WI addict!Lotamoxie is a WI addict!Lotamoxie is a WI addict!Lotamoxie is a WI addict!

TIME'S UP! I'm sorry for those who didn't win. Congrats to those who did.

Commodore said to PM her if you're interested in donating rugs for WI to have another giveaway. Justin doesn't accept PMs.
Lotamoxie is offline Female
Closed

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: