Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 3 votes, 3.00 average. Display Modes
Old 06-06-2009, 06:35 PM   #871
Webkinz :)

lovesmytwodogs is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Griffin Emblem Rug Contest on Webkinz Newz Site

still trying to get another to donate
Sponsored Links
Old 06-06-2009, 06:36 PM   #872
PEEP!
Gift Guru

adrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellence
adrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellence

View Post Originally Posted by Kinz Krazed
Why aren't they showing up here!? puzzling
Did you win any the first time around?
adrkmfdm is offline Female
Old 06-06-2009, 06:36 PM   #873
Love WW
Gift Guru

JINGLES139 is the cats pajamas!JINGLES139 is the cats pajamas!JINGLES139 is the cats pajamas!JINGLES139 is the cats pajamas!JINGLES139 is the cats pajamas!JINGLES139 is the cats pajamas!

View Post Originally Posted by LonerGirl240
* means x, so it reads (9+3)/(4x3). It's not a big deal, I didn't learn that until algebra

JINGLES139 is offline Female
Old 06-06-2009, 06:37 PM   #874
Go Canada Go!!
Webkinz4ever44 is a glorious beacon of lightWebkinz4ever44 is a glorious beacon of lightWebkinz4ever44 is a glorious beacon of light

I clicked on the rug on the Latest Webkinz Releases page. I went to my email right away, because the question was (9*4)/(5+3) = and I knew the answer was 4.5.
The rug code was there immediately! It's awesome.
Webkinz4ever44 is offline Female
Old 06-06-2009, 06:37 PM   #875
brittaniator:) is on a distinguished road

they are still floating.
brittaniator:) is offline Female
Old 06-06-2009, 06:38 PM   #876
Daddyo 1 is on a distinguished road

View Post Originally Posted by mjsiowa
Wouldn't 9 + 3 = 12
and
4 times 3 = 12

Thus wouldn't 12 divided by 12 be 1? and not 4.5?
I was lucky enough to find 2 rugs today. The skill testing questions are case-specific, meaning they are different every time. Once my answer was 4.5, the other time it was 3. I hope that clears things up.
Old 06-06-2009, 06:38 PM   #877
ant to be a Webkinz
Gift Guru

Webkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellence
Webkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellence

I just caught one @ 7:36 PM
Old 06-06-2009, 06:39 PM   #878
Emperors Rear Guard
Banned
Kinz Krazed is a forum hero
Kinz Krazed is a forum heroKinz Krazed is a forum heroKinz Krazed is a forum heroKinz Krazed is a forum heroKinz Krazed is a forum heroKinz Krazed is a forum heroKinz Krazed is a forum heroKinz Krazed is a forum heroKinz Krazed is a forum heroKinz Krazed is a forum heroKinz Krazed is a forum heroKinz Krazed is a forum hero

View Post Originally Posted by adrkmfdm
Did you win any the first time around?
Yes, 1 right before they closed it. And I saw one this morning, so I know they can get thru
Kinz Krazed is offline Female
Old 06-06-2009, 06:39 PM   #879
I'm a Shabby Chic

peggios knows the way
peggios knows the waypeggios knows the waypeggios knows the waypeggios knows the way

View Post Originally Posted by peggios
I don't know if anyone has been doing this, but when you get on Webkinz News, keep moving around by clicking on the top catagories and within just a minute a rug will appear. This worked better for me than refreshing the page. Hope this helps someone get a rug, I just got one!!!!!
just getting this to the top so all can see it and hope it helps!!!
peggios is offline Female
Old 06-06-2009, 06:40 PM   #880
brittaniator:) is on a distinguished road

how do you donate to WI? i've got 11 rugs, if they will take them i will donate a few.
brittaniator:) is offline Female
Closed

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: