Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 3 votes, 3.00 average. Display Modes
Old 06-06-2009, 06:23 PM   #841
So happy to be
Gifted

bookworm42 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundbookworm42 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundbookworm42 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundbookworm42 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundbookworm42 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundbookworm42 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundbookworm42 radiates beauty and kindness all around

Default Re: Griffin Emblem Rug Contest on Webkinz Newz Site

stupid animated ads keep making me think they're a rug
bookworm42 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 06-06-2009, 06:23 PM   #842
hat would you do for
Webkinz :)

webkinzlover122 has a spectacular aura aboutwebkinzlover122 has a spectacular aura about

i sure hope so
webkinzlover122 is offline Female
Old 06-06-2009, 06:24 PM   #843
Love WW
Gift Guru

JINGLES139 is the cats pajamas!JINGLES139 is the cats pajamas!JINGLES139 is the cats pajamas!JINGLES139 is the cats pajamas!JINGLES139 is the cats pajamas!JINGLES139 is the cats pajamas!

View Post Originally Posted by webkinzlover122
I've been trying for about 2 hours and haven't gotten one and i've followed all the hints. I almost feel like giving up.

I haven't seen 1 in 2 hours either. I have done everything people have suggested. I did get some earlier but I would like 1 more.
JINGLES139 is offline Female
Old 06-06-2009, 06:25 PM   #844

MissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck Norris
MissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck Norris

Hello everyone!

I hope the rug catching is working better for you then it is for me.
I would just like to post a reminder to everyone that trade discussions outside of the gift exchange is not allowed on WI. This is for your safety as the gift exchange is a controlled environment where the staff can make sure trades are made fairly and safely.

If you are interested in joining please check out this thread here:
http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...mation-219641/

Once again, please refrain from "trade talk" (IE: I will send you a rug for ____ item; I can send you a rug! etc) outside of the gift exchange.

Thank you all & good luck!

-MissGnomie.
MissGnomie is offline Female
Old 06-06-2009, 06:25 PM   #845
Gratefully
Gifted

WillWork4KC radiates beauty and kindness all aroundWillWork4KC radiates beauty and kindness all aroundWillWork4KC radiates beauty and kindness all aroundWillWork4KC radiates beauty and kindness all aroundWillWork4KC radiates beauty and kindness all aroundWillWork4KC radiates beauty and kindness all aroundWillWork4KC radiates beauty and kindness all around

View Post Originally Posted by michael08
I got to click on a Rug but wondered about the math question. I got ( 9+3)/(4*3)= ?????? Does anyone know the answer. I have no idea what the **** means, Is this new math - sorry to be so dense. Please help.
I copied and googled the problem I was presented to rule out the possibility of mistakes. I just calculated yours and the answer is 1.
WillWork4KC is offline Female
Old 06-06-2009, 06:25 PM   #846
Gift Guru

Lotamoxie is a WI addict!
Lotamoxie is a WI addict!Lotamoxie is a WI addict!Lotamoxie is a WI addict!Lotamoxie is a WI addict!Lotamoxie is a WI addict!Lotamoxie is a WI addict!Lotamoxie is a WI addict!

View Post Originally Posted by peakaboo1517
OMG I got a rug ! ! ! ! AHHHHHHHHHH
My grandma got it for me I never thought I would of gotten a rug
Congrats!
Lotamoxie is offline Female
Old 06-06-2009, 06:25 PM   #847
hat would you do for
Webkinz :)

webkinzlover122 has a spectacular aura aboutwebkinzlover122 has a spectacular aura about

Earlier about an hour ago i flung salt over my shoulder, maybe it will help
webkinzlover122 is offline Female
Old 06-06-2009, 06:26 PM   #848
Gifted

IYQ2 is a splendid one to beholdIYQ2 is a splendid one to beholdIYQ2 is a splendid one to beholdIYQ2 is a splendid one to behold

View Post Originally Posted by webkinzlover122
Earlier about an hour ago i flung salt over my shoulder, maybe it will help
Oh, that is a hoot! LOL
IYQ2 is offline Female
Old 06-06-2009, 06:26 PM   #849
So happy to be
Gifted

bookworm42 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundbookworm42 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundbookworm42 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundbookworm42 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundbookworm42 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundbookworm42 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundbookworm42 radiates beauty and kindness all around

View Post Originally Posted by JINGLES139
I haven't seen 1 in 2 hours either. I have done everything people have suggested. I did get some earlier but I would like 1 more.
be glad you got one.i've been waiting 2 hours and nothing.
bookworm42 is offline Female
Old 06-06-2009, 06:26 PM   #850
Gift Guru

Lotamoxie is a WI addict!
Lotamoxie is a WI addict!Lotamoxie is a WI addict!Lotamoxie is a WI addict!Lotamoxie is a WI addict!Lotamoxie is a WI addict!Lotamoxie is a WI addict!Lotamoxie is a WI addict!

View Post Originally Posted by spypuppy
It is VERY POOR form on Ganz part to put in a math question and Email address!! This is a KIDS game!! OR it was!!

Shame on you Ganz
Kids aren't actually allowed to enter, legally. Their parents are supposed to.

I wish they'd done it more like Winterfest, though. It isn't like the rugs cost them money.
Lotamoxie is offline Female
Closed

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: