Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 3 votes, 3.00 average. Display Modes
Old 06-06-2009, 05:01 PM   #691
Webkinz :)

WHHS2002 is a jewel in the roughWHHS2002 is a jewel in the rough

Default Re: Griffin Emblem Rug Contest on Webkinz Newz Site

they shouldn't make the questions that hard
WHHS2002 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 06-06-2009, 05:03 PM   #692
Gifted

Chariac is a jewel in the roughChariac is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Say we win 3 rugs, can we keep them all or will they be taken away?
As far as I know, no one has had one taken away.
I lost some Unicorn Tapestries when they were given away because i entered them all on one account. I was going to mail them to my kids and nephews.. but all but 2 disappeared. If I had it to do again, I would enter the ones i was going to give to them directly on their accounts. (And if I can ever find another rug, that's what I will do.)
Chariac is offline Female
Old 06-06-2009, 05:03 PM   #693
Gifted

Qbear is a name known to allQbear is a name known to allQbear is a name known to all

View Post Originally Posted by WHHS2002
take you time and if you need help come here and post. many people here will give you the answers. do you know how to open up more than one wondow so you can get help without losing the other screen? Scroll to the posts that have the answers and maybe print them so you have them handy next time!
Qbear is offline Female
Old 06-06-2009, 05:05 PM   #694
Gift Guru

Lotamoxie is a WI addict!
Lotamoxie is a WI addict!Lotamoxie is a WI addict!Lotamoxie is a WI addict!Lotamoxie is a WI addict!Lotamoxie is a WI addict!Lotamoxie is a WI addict!Lotamoxie is a WI addict!

View Post Originally Posted by WHHS2002
They really aren't that hard. Do the equations inside the ( ) first. * = multiply and / = divide.
Lotamoxie is offline Female
Old 06-06-2009, 05:06 PM   #695

lovesmytwodogs is on a distinguished road

still clicking the banner and nothing!
Old 06-06-2009, 05:07 PM   #696
Gifted

Qbear is a name known to allQbear is a name known to allQbear is a name known to all

(12-3)/(2+1) = 3
(9+3)/(4*3) = 1
(9*4)/(3+5) = 4.5

are there others?

Maybe we can have them somewhere on the first post. Along with the tip to make sure you have case sensitive security word!

Qbear is offline Female
Old 06-06-2009, 05:07 PM   #697
He Reigns

btvs49 wows us all with wonderbtvs49 wows us all with wonderbtvs49 wows us all with wonderbtvs49 wows us all with wonderbtvs49 wows us all with wonderbtvs49 wows us all with wonderbtvs49 wows us all with wonderbtvs49 wows us all with wonderbtvs49 wows us all with wonderbtvs49 wows us all with wonder

It took about 1/2 hr of constantly refreshing the page of kinznew before I saw a rug. This was from someones post earlier that it worked for them. Use F5 to refresh.
btvs49 is offline Female
Old 06-06-2009, 05:10 PM   #698
Gift Guru

Lotamoxie is a WI addict!
Lotamoxie is a WI addict!Lotamoxie is a WI addict!Lotamoxie is a WI addict!Lotamoxie is a WI addict!Lotamoxie is a WI addict!Lotamoxie is a WI addict!Lotamoxie is a WI addict!

View Post Originally Posted by Chariac
I lost some Unicorn Tapestries when they were given away because i entered them all on one account. I was going to mail them to my kids and nephews.. but all but 2 disappeared. If I had it to do again, I would enter the ones i was going to give to them directly on their accounts. (And if I can ever find another rug, that's what I will do.)
Lotamoxie is offline Female
Old 06-06-2009, 05:11 PM   #699
Gifted

there was a link to discussion on this topic, does anyone know where it is?
Qbear is offline Female
Old 06-06-2009, 05:12 PM   #700

WHHS2002 is a jewel in the roughWHHS2002 is a jewel in the rough

View Post Originally Posted by Qbear
take you time and if you need help come here and post. many people here will give you the answers. do you know how to open up more than one wondow so you can get help without losing the other screen? Scroll to the posts that have the answers and maybe print them so you have them handy next time!
yes I know how to open another window its open right now so I can watch both here and therre.
WHHS2002 is offline Female
Closed

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: