Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 3 votes, 3.00 average. Display Modes
Old 06-06-2009, 03:42 PM   #521
Webkinz :)

dragonfly is a jewel in the roughdragonfly is a jewel in the rough

Default Re: Griffin Emblem Rug Contest on Webkinz Newz Site

After wanting to beat my head against the wall I finally got some. I needed a forth one but didn't have another email so I sent it to my teenage son's account. He was not happy with me, as if his friends could see it. He was quick to delete after I printed the code.
I did find if I close my browser (if I got the correct term) and then reopen one it helped (restarted Internet Exoplorer).
dragonfly is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 06-06-2009, 03:42 PM   #522
I have 3
Gift Guru

skysierra is the cats pajamas!skysierra is the cats pajamas!skysierra is the cats pajamas!skysierra is the cats pajamas!skysierra is the cats pajamas!skysierra is the cats pajamas!

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by IagoParrot
what do you have to do to win one?
See a rug, click on it -- answer a math question that pops up and then enter your email address and a security code. Then Ganz emails a code to you which you enter into the Code Shop on WW. Good luck to you!!
skysierra is offline Female
Old 06-06-2009, 03:43 PM   #523
IagoParrot

IagoParrot has a spectacular aura aboutIagoParrot has a spectacular aura about

how do you see one?
Old 06-06-2009, 03:44 PM   #524
Bannedtilljune7

the answer is 1
Old 06-06-2009, 03:44 PM   #525
Gift Guru

Lotamoxie is a WI addict!
Lotamoxie is a WI addict!Lotamoxie is a WI addict!Lotamoxie is a WI addict!Lotamoxie is a WI addict!Lotamoxie is a WI addict!Lotamoxie is a WI addict!Lotamoxie is a WI addict!

The subliminal advertising is working. I want a signature raccoon. That window is great!
Lotamoxie is offline Female
Old 06-06-2009, 03:44 PM   #526
Plusle and I are
Gifted

elladragongirl has much to be proud ofelladragongirl has much to be proud ofelladragongirl has much to be proud ofelladragongirl has much to be proud ofelladragongirl has much to be proud of

just made myself some (hopefully) good-luck Nutella graham crackers. now i'm just sitting, munching, and reloading. repeat
elladragongirl is offline Female
Old 06-06-2009, 03:44 PM   #527
uv Deluxies
Gifted

lemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicness
lemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicness

just clicked one and answered .......hope I win LOL
lemony is offline Female
Old 06-06-2009, 03:44 PM   #528
I have 3
Gift Guru

skysierra is the cats pajamas!skysierra is the cats pajamas!skysierra is the cats pajamas!skysierra is the cats pajamas!skysierra is the cats pajamas!skysierra is the cats pajamas!

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by IagoParrot
how do you see one?
Go to webkinznews.com and then on the front page every once in a while a rug will float down across the screen.

If you go to the main page on WI and click on the contest information post, there are pictures of what it all looks like.
skysierra is offline Female
Old 06-06-2009, 03:45 PM   #529
jarrett44racing is an unknown quantity at this point

between my son and I we sent over3 hours and nothing. He is so disappointed!
Old 06-06-2009, 03:45 PM   #530
Gift Guru

Lotamoxie is a WI addict!
Lotamoxie is a WI addict!Lotamoxie is a WI addict!Lotamoxie is a WI addict!Lotamoxie is a WI addict!Lotamoxie is a WI addict!Lotamoxie is a WI addict!Lotamoxie is a WI addict!

For those of you whose math skills are not up to par. I've seen at least four different equations.

(10+2)/(4*3) = 1
(6*3)/(4+5) = 2
(12-3)/(2+1) = 3
(9*4)/(5+3) = 4.5

If anyone wants me to explain the math, let me know.
Lotamoxie is offline Female
Closed

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: