Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 3 votes, 3.00 average. Display Modes
Old 06-06-2009, 03:06 PM   #471
Gasp! I'm GREEN!
Gift Guru

lotusfairy is just really nicelotusfairy is just really nice

Default Re: Griffin Emblem Rug Contest on Webkinz Newz Site

View Post Originally Posted by elladragongirl
lotusfairy, what browser are you using? i found firefox helped and worked better than safari, but that may have changed in the last 1/2 hour

I last saw one around 2:20
I have been using firefox since the contest started. I now have had both firefox and ie going at the same time for the last 2 hours. i have cleared everything, rebooted. I have tried everything and I am just not getting any.
lotusfairy is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 06-06-2009, 03:06 PM   #472
Plusle and I are
Gifted

elladragongirl has much to be proud ofelladragongirl has much to be proud ofelladragongirl has much to be proud ofelladragongirl has much to be proud ofelladragongirl has much to be proud of

what time jms1997?
elladragongirl is offline Female
Old 06-06-2009, 03:08 PM   #473
PEEP!
Gift Guru

adrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellence
adrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellence

View Post Originally Posted by peakaboo1517
MY family has ONE EMAIL and my younger sister got a rug and used the email
I am soooo MAD, and then I found one but i didnt have an email and my parents wont let me make on and I cant use a friends because my friends dont know i have webkinz
GRRRRRR humph . I wanted a rug
Do your parents hava work email you can use?
adrkmfdm is offline Female
Old 06-06-2009, 03:08 PM   #474
strawberry1517
Gift Guru

peakaboo1517 is a name known to allpeakaboo1517 is a name known to allpeakaboo1517 is a name known to all

GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE . . . . I am going to make myself some lunch MAC'N CHEESE sounds good LOL

View Post Originally Posted by adrkmfdm
Do your parents hava work email you can use?
NO
peakaboo1517 is offline Female
Old 06-06-2009, 03:08 PM   #475
Webkinz :)

JMHAMMER is a name known to allJMHAMMER is a name known to allJMHAMMER is a name known to all

Thank you so much for the tip on refreshing every 5 seconds. I got a rug!!!!!!!!!!
I was trying all day. And then i read your tip and i got it!!!!!!!!!!!! Thank you
JMHAMMER is offline Female
Old 06-06-2009, 03:09 PM   #476

Snow*Berry radiates beauty and kindness all aroundSnow*Berry radiates beauty and kindness all aroundSnow*Berry radiates beauty and kindness all aroundSnow*Berry radiates beauty and kindness all aroundSnow*Berry radiates beauty and kindness all aroundSnow*Berry radiates beauty and kindness all aroundSnow*Berry radiates beauty and kindness all around

I did reload my email still did not get a code. Has this happen to anyone else who answered the question right.
Old 06-06-2009, 03:11 PM   #477
Mommastarburst

Blooddragon has a spectacular aura about

i just got a rug in the contest section on the newz page
Blooddragon is offline Female
Old 06-06-2009, 03:11 PM   #478
Razzy2000

Tooneese is on a distinguished road

I just got mine at 3:01pm (CDT) And mine wasn't on the banner at the top - it floated down the far left side of the page.
Tooneese is offline Female
Old 06-06-2009, 03:11 PM   #479
Plusle and I are
Gifted

elladragongirl has much to be proud ofelladragongirl has much to be proud ofelladragongirl has much to be proud ofelladragongirl has much to be proud ofelladragongirl has much to be proud of

wow that's the first time i've heard about that tooneese. but where did it start?
elladragongirl is offline Female
Old 06-06-2009, 03:13 PM   #480
WW ID Loki0717
Gifted

loki0717 is on a distinguished road

I got one just now and it started at the top left and floated down the side just like Tooneese described. I don't know if it would have gone all the way down but I let it got about 4 inches. Every other one has gone across horizontally though.
Closed

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: