Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 3 votes, 3.00 average. Display Modes
Old 06-06-2009, 03:02 PM   #461
e Always Knew I'd be
Gift Guru

ilovewebkinz100 is not just visiting!ilovewebkinz100 is not just visiting!ilovewebkinz100 is not just visiting!ilovewebkinz100 is not just visiting!ilovewebkinz100 is not just visiting!ilovewebkinz100 is not just visiting!ilovewebkinz100 is not just visiting!ilovewebkinz100 is not just visiting!ilovewebkinz100 is not just visiting!ilovewebkinz100 is not just visiting!ilovewebkinz100 is not just visiting!

Default Re: Griffin Emblem Rug Contest on Webkinz Newz Site

I'll post if I get another
ilovewebkinz100 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 06-06-2009, 03:03 PM   #462
Plusle and I are
Gifted

elladragongirl has much to be proud ofelladragongirl has much to be proud ofelladragongirl has much to be proud ofelladragongirl has much to be proud ofelladragongirl has much to be proud of

peakaboo1517, you could always just make another email on gmail or something just to use for contests, news, ect.
elladragongirl is offline Female
Old 06-06-2009, 03:03 PM   #463
Gasp! I'm GREEN!
Gift Guru

lotusfairy is just really nicelotusfairy is just really nice

View Post Originally Posted by elladragongirl
has anyone seen a rug recently? from now on could people post the times that they're seeing the rugs, so we could get an idea of the pattern?
i wil if i ever see one
lotusfairy is offline Female
Old 06-06-2009, 03:03 PM   #464
strawberry1517
Gift Guru

peakaboo1517 is a name known to allpeakaboo1517 is a name known to allpeakaboo1517 is a name known to all

my sister got one at 12:03 And i found one ( but couldn't get the rug) at 12:13
peakaboo1517 is offline Female
Old 06-06-2009, 03:04 PM   #465
Plusle and I are
Gifted

elladragongirl has much to be proud ofelladragongirl has much to be proud ofelladragongirl has much to be proud ofelladragongirl has much to be proud ofelladragongirl has much to be proud of

lotusfairy, what browser are you using? i found firefox helped and worked better than safari, but that may have changed in the last 1/2 hour

I last saw one around 2:20
Old 06-06-2009, 03:04 PM   #466
We want a giraffe
Webkinz :)

shellbell is a jewel in the roughshellbell is a jewel in the rough

No rugs for me

I didn't get any last time either - I cleared cache, refreshed my screen often, tried IE and firefox and turned off my pop up blocker - no luck!!!!

Now I have to leave for the rest of the day
Old 06-06-2009, 03:05 PM   #467
strawberry1517
Gift Guru

peakaboo1517 is a name known to allpeakaboo1517 is a name known to allpeakaboo1517 is a name known to all

View Post Originally Posted by elladragongirl
peakaboo1517, you could always just make another email on gmail or something just to use for contests, news, ect.
My parents won't let me I asked them . . . I even said they could make up the password so I wouldn't know it but they said no and that is was just a virtual item
peakaboo1517 is offline Female
Old 06-06-2009, 03:05 PM   #468

Snow*Berry radiates beauty and kindness all aroundSnow*Berry radiates beauty and kindness all aroundSnow*Berry radiates beauty and kindness all aroundSnow*Berry radiates beauty and kindness all aroundSnow*Berry radiates beauty and kindness all aroundSnow*Berry radiates beauty and kindness all aroundSnow*Berry radiates beauty and kindness all around

I really don't get it. I answered the question right and it said I am entered into the contest. But why are some receiving the code now instead of the 24 hours it said. I checked my email and I didn't receive any code. I did check my spam and junk mail. Has this happen to anyone else.
Old 06-06-2009, 03:06 PM   #469
Plusle and I are
Gifted

that stinks...i'm sorry!
we needed to have one for school, so i got to make one then. that was two years ago, but now i have just one email i use for webkinz

snowberry, it's saying that but you really do get one. try reloading your email
Old 06-06-2009, 03:06 PM   #470

jms1997 is an unknown quantity at this point

i got rug for the first time !!!!!!!!!!
jms1997 is offline Male
Closed

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: