Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 3 votes, 3.00 average. Display Modes
Old 06-06-2009, 02:39 PM   #421
Gift Guru

Lotamoxie is a WI addict!
Lotamoxie is a WI addict!Lotamoxie is a WI addict!Lotamoxie is a WI addict!Lotamoxie is a WI addict!Lotamoxie is a WI addict!Lotamoxie is a WI addict!Lotamoxie is a WI addict!

Default Re: Griffin Emblem Rug Contest on Webkinz Newz Site

So far just one rug. I've clicked on two flying ones, but only got one email. I hit refresh just as one flying one cropped up, but it was too late.

For hanging in there so long I treated myself to a Griffin and a wall hanging at the estore.

Still want one more rug, though... Guess I'll keep trying.
Lotamoxie is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 06-06-2009, 02:40 PM   #422
shel66
Webkinz :)

shellbabe is on a distinguished road

So how long am I going to have to sit and do this. I remember The flowers came right away in the other one. I have refreshing for I think over half an hour now. Hmm
shellbabe is offline Female
Old 06-06-2009, 02:40 PM   #423
momtofaye is a name known to allmomtofaye is a name known to allmomtofaye is a name known to all

View Post Originally Posted by gomommu41
Ok my question is (12-3)/(2+1) =
Please someone what is the answer?
12-3=9/3=3
Answer is 3
momtofaye is offline Female
Old 06-06-2009, 02:42 PM   #424
SVULADYVOLS88

ashleymulder is a jewel in the roughashleymulder is a jewel in the rough

FOUNd another. but it wouldn't let me use the same email that i was using when i answered the question wrong
ashleymulder is offline Female
Old 06-06-2009, 02:42 PM   #425
e always knew I was
Gifted

olioliok has much to be proud ofolioliok has much to be proud ofolioliok has much to be proud ofolioliok has much to be proud ofolioliok has much to be proud of

View Post Originally Posted by marnabear
Answer is 4.5
are you sure? im pretty sure the answer is 1... becuase 9 plus 3 is 12 and 4*3 is twelve and 12 / 12 is 1...
olioliok is offline Female
Old 06-06-2009, 02:43 PM   #426
Gift Guru

kellykam is the bees knees!kellykam is the bees knees!kellykam is the bees knees!kellykam is the bees knees!kellykam is the bees knees!kellykam is the bees knees!kellykam is the bees knees!

WOW, 45 minutes so far and no flying rug
kellykam is offline Female
Old 06-06-2009, 02:43 PM   #427
Honored to be a

blueyes1113 knows the way
blueyes1113 knows the wayblueyes1113 knows the wayblueyes1113 knows the way

View Post Originally Posted by Lotamoxie
So far just one rug. I've clicked on two flying ones, but only got one email. I hit refresh just as one flying one cropped up, but it was too late.

For hanging in there so long I treated myself to a Griffin and a wall hanging at the estore.

Still want one more rug, though... Guess I'll keep trying.
Hi moxie You can always register to get another free email with yahoo, never know when a second one could come in handy
blueyes1113 is offline Female
Old 06-06-2009, 02:44 PM   #428
Gift Guru

Lotamoxie is a WI addict!
Lotamoxie is a WI addict!Lotamoxie is a WI addict!Lotamoxie is a WI addict!Lotamoxie is a WI addict!Lotamoxie is a WI addict!Lotamoxie is a WI addict!Lotamoxie is a WI addict!

A math refresher...

* = multiply
/ = divide

Do the equations inside the ( ) FIRST.

(12 - 3) / (2 + 1)

12 - 3 = 9
2 + 1 = 3

9 / 3 = 3

View Post Originally Posted by blueyes1113
Hi moxie You can always register to get another free email with yahoo
More email addys aren't the problem. I have tons. The problem is finding a flying rug to click on.

View Post Originally Posted by olioliok
are you sure? im pretty sure the answer is 1... becuase 9 plus 3 is 12 and 4*3 is twelve and 12 / 12 is 1...
There is one equation Ganz has been using where the answer is 4.5. Can't remember what it is right now, though.
Lotamoxie is offline Female
Old 06-06-2009, 02:44 PM   #429
OW - I love fall!
Gift Guru

Red Fire is the bees knees!Red Fire is the bees knees!Red Fire is the bees knees!Red Fire is the bees knees!Red Fire is the bees knees!Red Fire is the bees knees!Red Fire is the bees knees!

WI Subscriber
Donation Level 2 

LOL Moxie! I may just have to do the same.

Shellbabe: The rugs are random as far as I can tell. Just keep refreshing every three seconds after the page finishes loading. I should show up in that time frame at the top left corner.

Olioliok: There are multiple different random math questions that come up when you click on the rug.

Keep at it everyone!
Red Fire is offline Female
Old 06-06-2009, 02:45 PM   #430
PEEP!
Gift Guru

adrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellence
adrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellence

I did find a question whose answer turned out to be 4.5. Maybe they got confused.
adrkmfdm is offline Female
Closed

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: