Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 3 votes, 3.00 average. Display Modes
Old 06-06-2009, 02:10 PM   #381
Webkinz :)

42littleangels will become famous soon enough

Default Re: Griffin Emblem Rug Contest on Webkinz Newz Site

i haven't seen one yet either. the way my luck is probably won't. when floats across does it stay on page for awhile or just acroos and out?
Sponsored Links
Old 06-06-2009, 02:11 PM   #382
ant to be a Webkinz
Gift Guru

Webkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellence
Webkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellence

Hip hip hooray! Been on since noon and I finally saw my first one! Yippee! Told me the code was wrong and gave me a new one....and a new math problem too. But all is well and we are submitted!
Old 06-06-2009, 02:11 PM   #383
Jzminbnee,Jzmin
Gift Guru

jzminbnee will become famous soon enough

View Post Originally Posted by ras2q
I've seen 3 rugs in 30 min (using Firefox on a Comcast cable line, though I don't think that matters at all). I'm able to refresh about once every 3 seconds - NOTE: you *must* refresh - I a rug doesn't pop up within a second or so of the page loading, then you're not getting one on that page! AND you *must* wait for the page to load - the browser loads the page then checks to see whether to send a rug. If you hit refresh before the page loads, you risk missing a rug (or worse, seeing one start to fall just as your page reloads again!)
This is Excellent info thank you for posting! I just missed one by refreshing and saw it as the page was changing. I must have been refreshing too fast for the past 2 plus hours and thought they were not showing up.I will keep trying only more slowly now, Thanks again!
Old 06-06-2009, 02:12 PM   #384
Webkinz :)

ses6761 is on a distinguished road

Donation Award 

Woo Hoo! I just got one. Yea! And they emailed the code right away. I had to keep refreshing the screen.
Old 06-06-2009, 02:14 PM   #385
TWEETYNANNY
Gift Guru

babybutler05 has much to be proud ofbabybutler05 has much to be proud ofbabybutler05 has much to be proud ofbabybutler05 has much to be proud of

One more tip for everyone. Make sure you have your page all the way up so you can see the webkinz newz site banner plus the ad up top of it. All mine but one were right beside that top add to the left. If I had my page scrolled down any at all I would not have seen them. Hope this helps. I refreshed my page about every 5 seconds but be careful because I refreshed once and did not see that there was a rug there. Also, it say when you answer the question correctly that you may win or are eligible or something like that but you get a code in your email almost instantly. If you answer the question incorrectly it will tell you you got it wrong and you will not be able to use that email again.
babybutler05 is offline Female
Old 06-06-2009, 02:14 PM   #386
PEEP!
Gift Guru

adrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellence
adrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellence

I would say wait 5-6 seconds to refresh. It takes that long to popup. I missed two and know others that have missed them by hitting refresh too fast. I counted it takes about 4 seconds for it to pop up. Then you dont want to click refresh by accident. I have seen about 6 today since noon. It's about every half an hour or so.
adrkmfdm is offline Female
Old 06-06-2009, 02:17 PM   #387
Gifted

Cloud One rocks our collective socksCloud One rocks our collective socksCloud One rocks our collective socksCloud One rocks our collective socksCloud One rocks our collective socksCloud One rocks our collective socksCloud One rocks our collective socksCloud One rocks our collective socksCloud One rocks our collective socks

View Post Originally Posted by Lovyoshi
What does GE stand for? I got a Rug!
Gift Exchange. More information in the link below:

http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...mation-219641/
Old 06-06-2009, 02:17 PM   #388
ebaday

I want one - I got bored though.
Old 06-06-2009, 02:19 PM   #389
So happy to be
Gifted

bookworm42 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundbookworm42 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundbookworm42 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundbookworm42 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundbookworm42 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundbookworm42 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundbookworm42 radiates beauty and kindness all around

Do they fall from the top or float from the side?
bookworm42 is offline Female
Old 06-06-2009, 02:19 PM   #390
e Always Knew I'd be
Gift Guru

ilovewebkinz100 is not just visiting!ilovewebkinz100 is not just visiting!ilovewebkinz100 is not just visiting!ilovewebkinz100 is not just visiting!ilovewebkinz100 is not just visiting!ilovewebkinz100 is not just visiting!ilovewebkinz100 is not just visiting!ilovewebkinz100 is not just visiting!ilovewebkinz100 is not just visiting!ilovewebkinz100 is not just visiting!ilovewebkinz100 is not just visiting!

I guess they float at the top... Haven't seen one yet!
ilovewebkinz100 is offline Female
Closed

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: