Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 3 votes, 3.00 average. Display Modes
Old 06-06-2009, 01:47 PM   #321
Plusle and I are
Gifted

elladragongirl has much to be proud ofelladragongirl has much to be proud ofelladragongirl has much to be proud ofelladragongirl has much to be proud ofelladragongirl has much to be proud of

Default Re: Griffin Emblem Rug Contest on Webkinz Newz Site

oh and everytime i reload, the raccoon on the front page gets some white and yellow lines that flash across it, but disappear after the page is done reloading. anyone else getting this, and i wonder if this has to do w/ the contest.
elladragongirl is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 06-06-2009, 01:47 PM   #322
hy, of course I'm
Gifted

TrappersKid1 has disabled reputation

View Post Originally Posted by Lotamoxie
One! I'm hoping for another one.
YAY!!! Hope you get it.
Old 06-06-2009, 01:48 PM   #323
ant to be a Webkinz
Gift Guru

Webkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellence
Webkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellence

View Post Originally Posted by Catekitz
I have found 6 so far...
Congratulations. You are very lucky!
Old 06-06-2009, 01:48 PM   #324
iamawackywinner2
Webkinz :)

gomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Button
gomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Button

thanks lilypad. I will give you rep. They said id entered the incorrect security
code. And that makes 4 I have filled out to different emails and get the same response your answer is wrong.
gomommu41 is offline Female
Old 06-06-2009, 01:48 PM   #325
OW - I love fall!
Gift Guru

Red Fire is the bees knees!Red Fire is the bees knees!Red Fire is the bees knees!Red Fire is the bees knees!Red Fire is the bees knees!Red Fire is the bees knees!Red Fire is the bees knees!

WI Subscriber
Donation Level 2 

View Post Originally Posted by elladragongirl
oh and everytime i reload, the raccoon on the front page gets some white and yellow lines that flash across it, but disappear after the page is done reloading. anyone else getting this, and i wonder if this has to do w/ the contest.
Yes it is doing this when it loads the pictures on the page. I'm not sure why but it hasn't hurt the showing up of rugs though.
Red Fire is offline Female
Old 06-06-2009, 01:50 PM   #326
hy aren't you on
Lovyoshi has a spectacular aura about

Do the rugs fly across, or do they just sit there when you get on a page with them?
Lovyoshi is offline Female
Old 06-06-2009, 01:51 PM   #327
Diabetes Awareness

roseopera is a name known to allroseopera is a name known to allroseopera is a name known to all

The rules and regulations say that you can only redeem one code per account, and that if the sponsor feels an individual has tried to "enter the contest more than once, the sponsor can take all prizes away."

So I don't know if anyone should try to redeem more than one code on their accounts, or Ganz may take back all the rugs associated with that account. That kind of stinks...
roseopera is offline Female
Old 06-06-2009, 01:51 PM   #328
ant to be a Webkinz
Gift Guru

Webkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellence
Webkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellence

View Post Originally Posted by All4my5girls
I've done all of the above and still no rugs. I am frustrated. There are a ton of things I could be doing, but I am sitting here trying to catch my girls some rugs.
Me too! And now I have 3 pairs of eyes watching me watch the computer. And still no floating rugs.
Old 06-06-2009, 01:51 PM   #329
W-world ID= zelilaa

zelilaa has a spectacular aura about

View Post Originally Posted by elladragongirl
im getting this 2. its just the page loading.
Old 06-06-2009, 01:52 PM   #330
e Always Knew I'd be
Gift Guru

ilovewebkinz100 is not just visiting!ilovewebkinz100 is not just visiting!ilovewebkinz100 is not just visiting!ilovewebkinz100 is not just visiting!ilovewebkinz100 is not just visiting!ilovewebkinz100 is not just visiting!ilovewebkinz100 is not just visiting!ilovewebkinz100 is not just visiting!ilovewebkinz100 is not just visiting!ilovewebkinz100 is not just visiting!ilovewebkinz100 is not just visiting!

Are the rugs still flying? How do I get one?
ilovewebkinz100 is offline Female
Closed

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: