Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 3 votes, 3.00 average. Display Modes
Old 06-06-2009, 01:34 PM   #281
Gifted

Cloud One rocks our collective socksCloud One rocks our collective socksCloud One rocks our collective socksCloud One rocks our collective socksCloud One rocks our collective socksCloud One rocks our collective socksCloud One rocks our collective socksCloud One rocks our collective socksCloud One rocks our collective socks

Default Re: Griffin Emblem Rug Contest on Webkinz Newz Site

View Post Originally Posted by pattie1970
The reason you have to answer a questiion is NOT Ganz's fault. It has to do with sweepstakes laws in most states. The laws mention something abou having to answer a question to win rather than just getting it. Since they are doing this online, they have to comply with all state laws so everyone has a chance to play. Hopes that helps answer why there is this hard math question. Although, maybe they could have done some kind of WW trivia instead???
I mentioned this earlier in the thread, but the rules also state that you need to be 18 to enter, and that you should have a parent enter for you if you're younger than 18. It's unlikely that people over 18 would have trouble with these math questions.
Sponsored Links
Old 06-06-2009, 01:35 PM   #282
Plusle and I are
Gifted

elladragongirl has much to be proud ofelladragongirl has much to be proud ofelladragongirl has much to be proud ofelladragongirl has much to be proud ofelladragongirl has much to be proud of

What if nothing's coming up??? I keep reloading, clearing history, but still nothing! I'm on a Mac in Safari, does this make a difference?
elladragongirl is offline Female
Old 06-06-2009, 01:35 PM   #283
Gifted

jencord is a jewel in the roughjencord is a jewel in the rough

I have been sitting here starring at a screen for 2 hours and 34 minutes.. I still have not found one.. Does anyone know if the contest rules apply for residents of FL or that everyone can participate in this contest.. because there have been many contests before that I cannot enter.. I am so frustrated with this.
jencord is offline Female
Old 06-06-2009, 01:36 PM   #284
Gift Guru

Learned Hand wears the mantle of perfection with graceLearned Hand wears the mantle of perfection with graceLearned Hand wears the mantle of perfection with graceLearned Hand wears the mantle of perfection with graceLearned Hand wears the mantle of perfection with graceLearned Hand wears the mantle of perfection with graceLearned Hand wears the mantle of perfection with grace

I wish they would find a way to make their contests less tedious. This is as bad as "partying" in the coral cove.
Learned Hand is offline Male
Old 06-06-2009, 01:36 PM   #285
Gift Guru

Lotamoxie is a WI addict!
Lotamoxie is a WI addict!Lotamoxie is a WI addict!Lotamoxie is a WI addict!Lotamoxie is a WI addict!Lotamoxie is a WI addict!Lotamoxie is a WI addict!Lotamoxie is a WI addict!

View Post Originally Posted by Cloud One
I mentioned this earlier in the thread, but the rules also state that you need to be 18 to enter, and that you should have a parent enter for you if you're younger than 18. It's unlikely that people over 18 would have trouble with these math questions.
Trust me, adults can have problems with these math problems.
Lotamoxie is offline Female
Old 06-06-2009, 01:36 PM   #286
W-world ID= zelilaa
Webkinz :)

zelilaa has a spectacular aura about

View Post Originally Posted by Lotamoxie
Hyperbole.

hyperbole?
Old 06-06-2009, 01:37 PM   #287
lilypad42795
lilypad42795 is a jewel in the roughlilypad42795 is a jewel in the rough

View Post Originally Posted by elladragongirl
What if nothing's coming up??? I keep reloading, clearing history, but still nothing! I'm on a Mac in Safari, does this make a difference?
I'm not very computer smart, but I don't think it should matter. Remember, it is a contest, so not everyone will be lucky enough to get one. Just have patience and keep trying! Good Luck!
lilypad42795 is offline Female
Old 06-06-2009, 01:37 PM   #288
Gift Guru

Lotamoxie is a WI addict!
Lotamoxie is a WI addict!Lotamoxie is a WI addict!Lotamoxie is a WI addict!Lotamoxie is a WI addict!Lotamoxie is a WI addict!Lotamoxie is a WI addict!Lotamoxie is a WI addict!

View Post Originally Posted by Learned Hand
I wish they would find a way to make their contests less tedious. This is as bad as "partying" in the coral cove.
The partying is actually fun if you also log on to Canonymous's party thread here and chat with other WI members.
Lotamoxie is offline Female
Old 06-06-2009, 01:37 PM   #289
Gifted

Qbear is a name known to allQbear is a name known to allQbear is a name known to all

View Post Originally Posted by Lotamoxie
Trust me, adults can have problems with these math problems.
yes
Qbear is offline Female
Old 06-06-2009, 01:37 PM   #290
OW - I love fall!
Gift Guru

Red Fire is the bees knees!Red Fire is the bees knees!Red Fire is the bees knees!Red Fire is the bees knees!Red Fire is the bees knees!Red Fire is the bees knees!Red Fire is the bees knees!

WI Subscriber
Donation Level 2 

View Post Originally Posted by jencord
I have been sitting here starring at a screen for 2 hours and 34 minutes.. I still have not found one.. Does anyone know if the contest rules apply for residents of FL or that everyone can participate in this contest.. because there have been many contests before that I cannot enter.. I am so frustrated with this.
I live and FL and have seen a rug. Go for it.
Red Fire is offline Female
Closed

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: