Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 3 votes, 3.00 average. Display Modes
Old 06-06-2009, 01:27 PM   #271
Webkinz :)

webkinzgalore is a glorious beacon of lightwebkinzgalore is a glorious beacon of lightwebkinzgalore is a glorious beacon of light

Default Re: Griffin Emblem Rug Contest on Webkinz Newz Site

I have won 3, just need 1 more I have been sitting here since it started, talk about wasting a Saturday lol.
Sponsored Links
Old 06-06-2009, 01:28 PM   #272
W-world ID= zelilaa

zelilaa has a spectacular aura about

View Post Originally Posted by Lotamoxie
I rebooted my computer and logged on again and found a rug right away. And got an email! After three hours of trying I finally won a rug.
congrats! nowi just have to find mine. and u cant have been trying for 3 hours, it started at12:00 and its only 2:28.
Old 06-06-2009, 01:28 PM   #273

jennbrie is an unknown quantity at this point

YAY! I finally found one!! Now I only need 3 more so everyone in the house is happy lol..
jennbrie is offline Female
Old 06-06-2009, 01:29 PM   #274
Gift Guru

Learned Hand wears the mantle of perfection with graceLearned Hand wears the mantle of perfection with graceLearned Hand wears the mantle of perfection with graceLearned Hand wears the mantle of perfection with graceLearned Hand wears the mantle of perfection with graceLearned Hand wears the mantle of perfection with graceLearned Hand wears the mantle of perfection with grace

View Post Originally Posted by lovesmytwodogs
will they apper at the top ofthe page first?
Yes, it appears right where it says GANZ in the upper left of the top banner.
Learned Hand is offline Male
Old 06-06-2009, 01:29 PM   #275

webkinzgalore is a glorious beacon of lightwebkinzgalore is a glorious beacon of lightwebkinzgalore is a glorious beacon of light

View Post Originally Posted by jennbrie
YAY! I finally found one!! Now I only need 3 more so everyone in the house is happy lol..
wtg good luck !!
Old 06-06-2009, 01:30 PM   #276
OW - I love fall!
Gift Guru

Red Fire is the bees knees!Red Fire is the bees knees!Red Fire is the bees knees!Red Fire is the bees knees!Red Fire is the bees knees!Red Fire is the bees knees!Red Fire is the bees knees!

WI Subscriber
Donation Level 2 

View Post Originally Posted by lovesmytwodogs
will they apper at the top ofthe page first?
You can find them on any of the pages as far as I know. The keys seem to be clearing your cache, turning off you pop up blocker and refreshing (reloading) the page. The rug should show up a few seconds after the page has completely loaded.

Good Luck!
Red Fire is offline Female
Old 06-06-2009, 01:32 PM   #277
nothing

akoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicness
akoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber

I waited for over 2 hours, then turned off the pop up blocker as was suggested. A rug came by in 2 minutes! I even got 2...and yes they can be kinz posted!
akoolaunt is offline Female
Old 06-06-2009, 01:33 PM   #278

gem-peas is an unknown quantity at this point

Thumbs down Re: Griffin Emblem Rug Contest on Webkinz Newz Site

I don't think I can do it anymore. Two and a half hours of mindlessness.

I might have to just give up.

I've always been the unlucky sort anyway.

gem-peas is offline Female
Old 06-06-2009, 01:33 PM   #279
lilypad42795
lilypad42795 is a jewel in the roughlilypad42795 is a jewel in the rough

I got one! I was so excited! I hadn't even been on Webkinz Newz for more than a few minutes when it floated by! I almost missed it, but thankfully, I clicked it just in time! I can't wait for my rug!
lilypad42795 is offline Female
Old 06-06-2009, 01:34 PM   #280
Gift Guru

Lotamoxie is a WI addict!
Lotamoxie is a WI addict!Lotamoxie is a WI addict!Lotamoxie is a WI addict!Lotamoxie is a WI addict!Lotamoxie is a WI addict!Lotamoxie is a WI addict!Lotamoxie is a WI addict!

View Post Originally Posted by zelilaa
congrats! nowi just have to find mine. and u cant have been trying for 3 hours, it started at12:00 and its only 2:28.
Hyperbole.
Lotamoxie is offline Female
Closed

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: