Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 3 votes, 3.00 average. Display Modes
Old 06-06-2009, 01:23 PM   #261
oohoo I'm a
Gift Guru

jessicabarnhart is headed for the top!jessicabarnhart is headed for the top!jessicabarnhart is headed for the top!jessicabarnhart is headed for the top!jessicabarnhart is headed for the top!jessicabarnhart is headed for the top!jessicabarnhart is headed for the top!jessicabarnhart is headed for the top!jessicabarnhart is headed for the top!jessicabarnhart is headed for the top!jessicabarnhart is headed for the top!jessicabarnhart is headed for the top!

Default Re: Griffin Emblem Rug Contest on Webkinz Newz Site

View Post Originally Posted by RibbitRibbit
No one offered to trade anything for a code. Someone offered to pm codes to the people who didn't get one. Is giving something to someone not allowed either?
I think there main point was NO BEGGING. No one has mentioned trading, but the giving of codes in this manner is against the rules. I think they just want to be sure that this thread doesnt go into an area that violates the rules here.

Sorry Pandyma618, I didn't see your response!!!

Last edited by jessicabarnhart; 06-06-2009 at 01:25 PM.. Reason: oops
jessicabarnhart is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 06-06-2009, 01:24 PM   #262
faeshaylee
Webkinz :)

faeshaylee is on a distinguished road

That's a good idea about the pop-up blocker, I tried earlier on aol and didn't see any, but my pop-up blocker is on their. On firefox it's off.
faeshaylee is offline Female
Old 06-06-2009, 01:24 PM   #263

beancabobs is a glorious beacon of lightbeancabobs is a glorious beacon of lightbeancabobs is a glorious beacon of light

I got two already Now time for my third
Old 06-06-2009, 01:24 PM   #264
W-world ID= zelilaa

zelilaa has a spectacular aura about

View Post Originally Posted by pandyma618
Hi there zelilaa

Actually, you can't trade codes on WI ever - its a major rule.

You also may not ask for items or offer them to other members.

(please check your PMs).

Thanks.

-pandyma618
oh well. but thanks for telling me, if i didnt know i probably would have done it, and gotten into major trouble on wi!
Old 06-06-2009, 01:25 PM   #265
pothemon
duskonig is just really niceduskonig is just really nice

Folks, Don't give up! I am using an old version of Firefox on an old 2001 eMac, and I just got one on the home page after 2 hours and 20 minutes of searching and after resigning myself to it not working on my computer. But it did work, so again don't give up! Keep Searching!
duskonig is offline Male
Old 06-06-2009, 01:25 PM   #266
Dora616
Gift Guru

All4my5girls is cool as a bunny clownAll4my5girls is cool as a bunny clownAll4my5girls is cool as a bunny clownAll4my5girls is cool as a bunny clownAll4my5girls is cool as a bunny clownAll4my5girls is cool as a bunny clownAll4my5girls is cool as a bunny clownAll4my5girls is cool as a bunny clown

I can't get one. Wow, some of you are lucky to have seen 3 rugs.
All4my5girls is offline Female
Old 06-06-2009, 01:26 PM   #267
Gift Guru

Lotamoxie is a WI addict!
Lotamoxie is a WI addict!Lotamoxie is a WI addict!Lotamoxie is a WI addict!Lotamoxie is a WI addict!Lotamoxie is a WI addict!Lotamoxie is a WI addict!Lotamoxie is a WI addict!

I rebooted my computer and logged on again and found a rug right away. And got an email! After three hours of trying I finally won a rug.
Lotamoxie is offline Female
Old 06-06-2009, 01:26 PM   #268

lovesmytwodogs is on a distinguished road

will they apper at the top ofthe page first?
Old 06-06-2009, 01:26 PM   #269
Gift Guru

Learned Hand wears the mantle of perfection with graceLearned Hand wears the mantle of perfection with graceLearned Hand wears the mantle of perfection with graceLearned Hand wears the mantle of perfection with graceLearned Hand wears the mantle of perfection with graceLearned Hand wears the mantle of perfection with graceLearned Hand wears the mantle of perfection with grace

Whew, the key is to complain. Right after my snarky complaint, I found one! Yay!
Learned Hand is offline Male
Old 06-06-2009, 01:27 PM   #270
faeshaylee

faeshaylee is on a distinguished road

Just got number 4, make sure your pop-up blocker it off, keep refreshing and look at the left top side of the page. Hope you all get at least one.
faeshaylee is offline Female
Closed

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: