Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 3 votes, 3.00 average. Display Modes
Old 06-06-2009, 01:10 PM   #241
Webkinz :)

RibbitRibbit has a spectacular aura about

Default Re: Griffin Emblem Rug Contest on Webkinz Newz Site

View Post Originally Posted by zelilaa
me to. if i see more than one though, im going to pm the unl;ucky people my extra codes. it unfair how some people are getting lots, and others like me arent getting any.

That would be FANTASTiC! I've been on now for two hours and ten minutes and haven't seen any rugs. I'm about to cry!
RibbitRibbit is offline Male
Sponsored Links
Old 06-06-2009, 01:10 PM   #242
ant to be a Webkinz
Gift Guru

Webkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellence
Webkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellence

View Post Originally Posted by snow angel
im and i've been waiting 2 hours, I've only won something once in my life! I thnk the rugs hate me

First, please keep yourself safe and do not tell your age.

Second you are not alone....there are a lot of us who have been on since 12 waiting to see one.

Last edited by pandyma618; 06-06-2009 at 01:13 PM.. Reason: removed age
Old 06-06-2009, 01:10 PM   #243
W-world ID= zelilaa

zelilaa has a spectacular aura about

pop up blocker isnt it. its like webkinz world competetions when it comes to pop up blocker, it doesnt matter.
Old 06-06-2009, 01:10 PM   #244
Gift Guru

pandyma618 is cool as a bunny clownpandyma618 is cool as a bunny clownpandyma618 is cool as a bunny clownpandyma618 is cool as a bunny clownpandyma618 is cool as a bunny clownpandyma618 is cool as a bunny clownpandyma618 is cool as a bunny clownpandyma618 is cool as a bunny clown

Donation Award 

Just a reminder:

There is no trading outside the GE, there is absolutely no trading of codes on WI ever.

Please do not beg for codes for these rugs, and please do not offer them to other members.

Thank you.

-pandyma618
pandyma618 is offline Female
Old 06-06-2009, 01:11 PM   #245
Gifted

snow angel is on a distinguished road

i quit searching there's no use
snow angel is offline Female
Old 06-06-2009, 01:11 PM   #246
I is awesome! <3

puppyluverx22 is just really nicepuppyluverx22 is just really nice

Hey!!! i just saw a rug and i clicked on it and i filled out the form, and i feel like have a good chance to win!! lol hopefully.

But i have a ? can i enter more than once?
puppyluverx22 is offline Female
Old 06-06-2009, 01:12 PM   #247
Gifted

Qbear is a name known to allQbear is a name known to allQbear is a name known to all

They move really slowly once you see them. I had time to spot one on the computer halfway across the room and I got there in time to click on it. I wish I could make them appear for everyone. Like I said, I have only seen two in 2 hours and was successful getting a rug once.

Good Luck to everyone. My advice if you are getting frustrated is to step away from the computer and try later, it is going on until tonight so there is time! GOOD LUCK!!
Qbear is offline Female
Old 06-06-2009, 01:15 PM   #248
allmine4me
Gift Guru

pattie1970 is a jewel in the roughpattie1970 is a jewel in the rough

The reason you have to answer a questiion is NOT Ganz's fault. It has to do with sweepstakes laws in most states. The laws mention something abou having to answer a question to win rather than just getting it. Since they are doing this online, they have to comply with all state laws so everyone has a chance to play. Hopes that helps answer why there is this hard math question. Although, maybe they could have done some kind of WW trivia instead???
pattie1970 is offline Female
Old 06-06-2009, 01:16 PM   #249

terwebkinz is a name known to allterwebkinz is a name known to allterwebkinz is a name known to all

I just now got my code. It took 1 1/2 hrs to get the email
terwebkinz is offline Female
Old 06-06-2009, 01:16 PM   #250
virtualpawprints
Gifted

virtualpawprint is not just visiting!virtualpawprint is not just visiting!virtualpawprint is not just visiting!virtualpawprint is not just visiting!virtualpawprint is not just visiting!virtualpawprint is not just visiting!virtualpawprint is not just visiting!virtualpawprint is not just visiting!virtualpawprint is not just visiting!virtualpawprint is not just visiting!virtualpawprint is not just visiting!

Donation Award 

Good Luck to everyone!
Congrats to those who have seen and won a rug!

I was on since Noon. Tried three different browsers. Turned off Pop-up blocker and cleared cache. Updated Adobe from 9 to 10. Tried another computer (although same internet provider). Still no luck in seeing a rug. Like I said in my first post, I saw the flower test while using another computer with a different internet provider. Providers should not make a difference, but cannot figure out what else is different. Same model of computer, same system and everything except internet provider. Go figure.

Good Luck to Everyone!!

May try again later.
virtualpawprint is offline Female
Closed

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: