Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 3 votes, 3.00 average. Display Modes
Old 06-07-2009, 05:20 PM   #1041
Plusle and I are
Gifted

elladragongirl has much to be proud ofelladragongirl has much to be proud ofelladragongirl has much to be proud ofelladragongirl has much to be proud ofelladragongirl has much to be proud of

Default Re: Griffin Emblem Rug Contest on Webkinz Newz Site

I got 4, but one goes to my brother, one to my cousin if she doesn't already have one, and one to my BFF who was recently addicted to , then one for me in my eagle's room
elladragongirl is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 06-07-2009, 05:44 PM   #1042
Webkinz :)

chickenandfries is on a distinguished road

I didn't get any. I was on almost al day I don't know if it's my computer.
chickenandfries is offline Female
Old 06-07-2009, 08:18 PM   #1043
Lil Kinz

perkins2 is an unknown quantity at this point

This, is just great!
Dang it! I forgot about the contest thingy! I'm sooooo mad!
I could have gotten a rug, if I weren't soooo stupid! Arghhhh! But, now I don't do much on Webkinz, so whats the catch? Well, I guess that's it so, umm it's settled. But I'm still ******* up! Man!

Lawlz! Peace out Homies! Well, Halo 3 rocks, but MGS5 (Peace Walker) is okay too. Especially the videos on Macinima's channel in Youtube! Dead Space, and Bioshock scare me! But Halo an MGS Series, don't scare me for some odd reason. LOL! Bye!

PS NEW MARIO GALAXY 2 COMIN' OUT, AND ZELDA, AND WII SPORTS! ECT! ECT!
I'M A GIRL, BUT I'M OBSESSED WITH TECHY STUFF! SOOOOO YEAHHHH!
perkins2 is offline Female
Old 06-07-2009, 08:43 PM   #1044
QueenDD

QueenDD is on a distinguished road

I tried to get that griffin rug and I got the skill testing question wrong the first time...grrrr then I clicked on another one but silly me forgot to give a new email address and we could not get it! After that I saw no more and was so sad!

But then today in the trading room I got one so all is ok with me now
QueenDD is offline Female
Old 06-08-2009, 01:02 AM   #1045

RHPmom will become famous soon enough

View Post Originally Posted by sydney88
If you read the contest rules, NY and Florida WERE excluded, although I don't know how they checked that.

I have one extra rug to donate as well.
I don't know how they were supposed to check that either. I live in Florida and I won one, so I'm not sure how they expected to enforce that, but I'm glad I didn't read the rules first or I probably wouldn't have even tried.
RHPmom is offline Female
Old 06-08-2009, 01:07 AM   #1046

1Aramus is just really nice1Aramus is just really nice

I didn't see any rugs. Oh well. I wish they would just sell them at the eStore or Curio shop.
1Aramus is offline Female
Old 06-08-2009, 01:19 AM   #1047

walkingbetty will become famous soon enough

The first time around I did see and click on one rug and it kept going and I got no question and got no rug. This time I didn't see even one. Thank goodness my daughter had the right touch because she saw several and got one for each of my accounts, plus one for each of their accounts. My pets are so thankful for her. I waste far too much time with webkinz, so waiting on contests like that just isn't worth it. (But my pets want all those special things.)
walkingbetty is offline Female
Old 06-08-2009, 09:13 AM   #1048
is a
Gift Guru

pigsrockoutloud wows us all with wonderpigsrockoutloud wows us all with wonderpigsrockoutloud wows us all with wonderpigsrockoutloud wows us all with wonderpigsrockoutloud wows us all with wonderpigsrockoutloud wows us all with wonderpigsrockoutloud wows us all with wonderpigsrockoutloud wows us all with wonderpigsrockoutloud wows us all with wonderpigsrockoutloud wows us all with wonder

are these floating rugs always in the same spot on the page?
pigsrockoutloud is offline Male
Old 06-08-2009, 11:13 AM   #1049
MicsKinz
Gift Guru

AddictedMom has much to be proud ofAddictedMom has much to be proud ofAddictedMom has much to be proud ofAddictedMom has much to be proud ofAddictedMom has much to be proud of

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by pigsrockoutloud
are these floating rugs always in the same spot on the page?
Every time the page was refreshed and a rug showed up, it came down from the top left side and continued falling/flying around.
AddictedMom is offline Female
Old 06-08-2009, 11:43 AM   #1050
Daddyo 1 is on a distinguished road

Does anyone know if this large release of 5000 rugs affects the value of the Griffin Rug on the WIGEV?
Closed

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: