Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 3 votes, 3.00 average. Display Modes
Old 06-07-2009, 10:49 AM   #1031
hoa, I'm
Gifted

leahsmom is just really niceleahsmom is just really nice

Default Re: Griffin Emblem Rug Contest on Webkinz Newz Site

Unfortunately, I didn't get one either. I could only spend two hours on WN and not one flew by and I read WI for all the tips (thanks everyone). I will just have to hope the rug is offered thru other means.
leahsmom is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 06-07-2009, 11:36 AM   #1032
Oddmeister
Gift Guru

Oddmeister is worth the waitOddmeister is worth the waitOddmeister is worth the wait
Oddmeister is worth the wait

View Post Originally Posted by Black Jax
I had mentioned WAY earlier in this thread that those who already had what they needed should stop <OR> keep going and send the extras to Justin for another contest here on WI for anyone that was unable to play or just didn't get one... You could send your extra to Justin...
I have been in touch with one of the Admins (FIA) about donating two extra rugs. (Justin does not receive PMs.) I am waiting for a reply to my friend request to the appropriate WI account. Scratch that, the reply came!

Last edited by Oddmeister; 06-07-2009 at 11:42 AM..
Oddmeister is offline Female
Old 06-07-2009, 11:39 AM   #1033
Webkinz :)
cwhitestamper will become famous soon enough

nothing all day for me..yes my cache is cleared..bummer
Old 06-07-2009, 11:44 AM   #1034
So this is love
Gift Guru

sydney88 is a golden guidesydney88 is a golden guidesydney88 is a golden guidesydney88 is a golden guidesydney88 is a golden guidesydney88 is a golden guidesydney88 is a golden guidesydney88 is a golden guidesydney88 is a golden guidesydney88 is a golden guidesydney88 is a golden guidesydney88 is a golden guidesydney88 is a golden guidesydney88 is a golden guide

View Post Originally Posted by lpndutcher
I was thrilled with this contest as it allowed everyone with an email addy to play. They didn't exclude any states like with the other contests that they do. I was happy to see NY and Florida be able to play for once!
If you read the contest rules, NY and Florida WERE excluded, although I don't know how they checked that.

I have one extra rug to donate as well.
sydney88 is offline Female
Old 06-07-2009, 11:53 AM   #1035
310webkinz

310webkinz is a splendid one to behold310webkinz is a splendid one to behold310webkinz is a splendid one to behold310webkinz is a splendid one to behold

Wink Re: Griffin Emblem Rug Contest on Webkinz Newz Site

I got one of those rugs the last time Ganz tried to give them out. I was one of the first to get one. It's in my Stable right now. I never got one this time Ganz put them out. Probably because everyone was so excited to get a rug that the 5000 they started out with was gone within minutes.

:abn: I love horses! :clyde:

:ph:
310webkinz is offline Female
Old 06-07-2009, 12:19 PM   #1036

KayJay17 is a jewel in the roughKayJay17 is a jewel in the rough

I ended up with 2 in our family. It took 2 hours to get!
KayJay17 is offline Female
Old 06-07-2009, 01:14 PM   #1037
AmericanBaronin
Gifted

KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!

View Post Originally Posted by 310webkinz
I got one of those rugs the last time Ganz tried to give them out. I was one of the first to get one. It's in my Stable right now. I never got one this time Ganz put them out. Probably because everyone was so excited to get a rug that the 5000 they started out with was gone within minutes.

:abn: I love horses! :clyde:

:ph:
I think they were going so slow {showing up} and other problems that they might have had them up until closing time for the thing -- I finally got one at half past 8 my time so that was 7:30 kt.
KeyLargo is offline Female
Old 06-07-2009, 01:47 PM   #1038
Bamm its Samm

Angry Re: Griffin Emblem Rug Contest on Webkinz Newz Site

i got a rug!
Old 06-07-2009, 03:15 PM   #1039
ho U Calln Special I
Banned
UncleTimmay wears the mantle of perfection with graceUncleTimmay wears the mantle of perfection with graceUncleTimmay wears the mantle of perfection with graceUncleTimmay wears the mantle of perfection with graceUncleTimmay wears the mantle of perfection with graceUncleTimmay wears the mantle of perfection with graceUncleTimmay wears the mantle of perfection with grace

Donation Award 

They were giving them out pretty much the whole time. The event I was supposed to go to all day got rained out, so I sat at home and pretty much tried all day . Got one right when it started, like 5 minutes in and got the last one about 7:30 Ganz time. I only stopped trying because I got tired of creating email addresses on my server since you could only use yours once. I won't say how many I found, but I will donate 2 of them if an admin tells me where to send them. Sorry to hear that so many of you didn't find them! You had to keep moving from page to page to get them to fall, it must have been based on pages loading or refreshing, because I never seen one just fall while a page was sitting inactive. They only came right after a page loaded.
UncleTimmay is offline Male
Old 06-07-2009, 03:49 PM   #1040
W-world ID= zelilaa

zelilaa has a spectacular aura about

wow. im so dissapointed i didnt get one, i spent 3 hours+ on the computer. So dissapointed.
Closed

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: