Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 3 votes, 3.00 average. Display Modes
Old 06-07-2009, 03:10 AM   #1021
Gratefully
Gifted

WillWork4KC radiates beauty and kindness all aroundWillWork4KC radiates beauty and kindness all aroundWillWork4KC radiates beauty and kindness all aroundWillWork4KC radiates beauty and kindness all aroundWillWork4KC radiates beauty and kindness all aroundWillWork4KC radiates beauty and kindness all aroundWillWork4KC radiates beauty and kindness all around

Default Re: Griffin Emblem Rug Contest on Webkinz Newz Site

View Post Originally Posted by webkinzlover122
i just lost my appetite i spilled hot soup on me straight from the stove ouch!

Lots of great Griffin tales posted but yours has to be the HOTTEST!

Hope your burn isn't serious, that you managed to snag some rugs, and have regained your appetite.
WillWork4KC is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 06-07-2009, 03:21 AM   #1022
AmericanBaronin
Gifted

KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!

View Post Originally Posted by Chippy59
I am very disappointed with this contest. I also spent a tremendous amount of time on webkinz newz today. I did see one rug and clicked on it. I did not get a rug. I really wanted one. I have the griffen and the rug would have looked so nice in front of the fire place. I hope they sell it in the e-store eventually as that is probably the only way I will be able to get one. I'm not sure but I don't think you can trade it as it is an e-store item.
Normally estore items can not be traded or sent via post, but things like this won or clicked on usually can be traded or sent, weird how they make some things one way and others another {and confusing}.
KeyLargo is offline Female
Old 06-07-2009, 04:12 AM   #1023
Webkinz :)

samonilla is on a distinguished road

Well I did not get a carpet...that is the way it goes.
samonilla is offline Female
Old 06-07-2009, 04:26 AM   #1024
vspinkkbby is an unknown quantity at this point

Well ,

sadly i think all the rugs are out
but i sure hope not !

Proud cheeky dog ownerr x3
vspinkkbby is offline Female
Old 06-07-2009, 07:37 AM   #1025
Gifted

jp123 is a glorious beacon of lightjp123 is a glorious beacon of lightjp123 is a glorious beacon of light

got two but its over
Old 06-07-2009, 07:55 AM   #1026
IttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roost

I spent a lot of time on Rug Watch, but never saw one. I had two windows open, and I tried two different times in the afternoon.

Mom of IttyGirl2
Old 06-07-2009, 08:59 AM   #1027
keldustin

lbudgie8 has a spectacular aura about

I did not see any rugs got tired of waiting
lbudgie8 is offline Female
Old 06-07-2009, 09:42 AM   #1028
lpndutcher

lpndutcher has a spectacular aura about

I was thrilled with this contest as it allowed everyone with an email addy to play. They didn't exclude any states like with the other contests that they do. I was happy to see NY and Florida be able to play for once!
lpndutcher is offline Female
Old 06-07-2009, 09:57 AM   #1029
hy did my kids get

Black Jax is a name known to allBlack Jax is a name known to allBlack Jax is a name known to all

View Post Originally Posted by Denimbutterfly
I REALLY wish I could give away a rug to someone who wanted one.
I had mentioned WAY earlier in this thread that those who already had what they needed should stop <OR> keep going and send the extras to Justin for another contest here on WI for anyone that was unable to play or just didn't get one... You could send your extra to Justin...

(I got two, one for Jax's medieval theme room and one for my oldest DD - the first was after an hour & a half of trying at the start followed by an hour of no luck and another 15 min of no luck and the second one was late in the day at about 7:00 after about 15 min of trying.)
Black Jax is offline Male
Old 06-07-2009, 10:49 AM   #1030

kangaandroo will become famous soon enough

View Post Originally Posted by funkyc63
Did everyone who caught a rug get one ?? I know when I caught mine it said that I was entered into a drawing for one from all the correct entries. I got mine but I was just wondering if there had been more than 5000 entries if everyone got one if they clicked on the rug.

I didn't get one the last time so I was glad to get one this time.

I clicked on 5 -- 3 froze up my computer and two I was told I won but never got emails. Needless to say I ened it up with none, thankfuly my dds were understanding with it all. I like it better when they let them fly in WW for anyone to actually get, and you can have fun while waiting.
Closed

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: