Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 3 votes, 3.00 average. Display Modes
Old 06-06-2009, 10:57 PM   #1011
Webkinz :)

Chippy59 is just really niceChippy59 is just really nice

Default Re: Griffin Emblem Rug Contest on Webkinz Newz Site

I am very disappointed with this contest. I also spent a tremendous amount of time on webkinz newz today. I did see one rug and clicked on it. I did not get a rug. I really wanted one. I have the griffen and the rug would have looked so nice in front of the fire place. I hope they sell it in the e-store eventually as that is probably the only way I will be able to get one. I'm not sure but I don't think you can trade it as it is an e-store item.
Chippy59 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 06-06-2009, 11:10 PM   #1012
oohoo I'm a
Gift Guru

jessicabarnhart is headed for the top!jessicabarnhart is headed for the top!jessicabarnhart is headed for the top!jessicabarnhart is headed for the top!jessicabarnhart is headed for the top!jessicabarnhart is headed for the top!jessicabarnhart is headed for the top!jessicabarnhart is headed for the top!jessicabarnhart is headed for the top!jessicabarnhart is headed for the top!jessicabarnhart is headed for the top!jessicabarnhart is headed for the top!

View Post Originally Posted by Chippy59
I am very disappointed with this contest. I also spent a tremendous amount of time on webkinz newz today. I did see one rug and clicked on it. I did not get a rug. I really wanted one. I have the griffen and the rug would have looked so nice in front of the fire place. I hope they sell it in the e-store eventually as that is probably the only way I will be able to get one. I'm not sure but I don't think you can trade it as it is an e-store item.

Actually, they CAN be traded! So, you may want to spend sometime in the trade rooms tomorrow Good luck getting one, I am sure it will look great with your pet and it's PSI!!!
jessicabarnhart is offline Female
Old 06-06-2009, 11:26 PM   #1013
Diabetes Awareness

starwolfspirit will become famous soon enough

Wonder why some people seemed to see them so easily and others got none. I sat on the darn site for an hour and a half and didn't see a single thing. Finally I had to give up as I couldn't justify wasting any more time at it. I hope they decide to run these type of contests in a little bit of a different way for the future. They seem to be extraordinarily frustrating to so many.

Congrats though to those who managed to get rugs. I'm glad that some of us out there did.
starwolfspirit is offline Female
Old 06-06-2009, 11:27 PM   #1014
Make your own LUCK
Gift Guru

funkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the rep
funkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the rep

Did everyone who caught a rug get one ?? I know when I caught mine it said that I was entered into a drawing for one from all the correct entries. I got mine but I was just wondering if there had been more than 5000 entries if everyone got one if they clicked on the rug.

I didn't get one the last time so I was glad to get one this time.

Last edited by funkyc63; 06-06-2009 at 11:32 PM..
funkyc63 is offline Female
Old 06-06-2009, 11:34 PM   #1015
bc2
bc2 has disabled reputation

I got mine early on, about 30 minutes after it started. When it came close to 8pm I thought I'd take a look and see if they were still around. Sure enough I saw one but I didn't spot it till I had already just clicked to go to another page so I didn't get to click on it. I am glad I got one though. I was surprised to see they were still giving them away up to 8pm, especially after seeing how many people didn't even ever see one... what the heck. It's a shame that some people looked for so long and didn't get one.
Old 06-06-2009, 11:46 PM   #1016

thepokemonqueen is on a distinguished road

Wink Re: Griffin Emblem Rug Contest on Webkinz Newz Site

I only got to click two rugs, but both of them got my a Griffin Carpet! Hope this helps in finding out if every one got one that gave the correct answer!

thepokemonqueen
thepokemonqueen is offline Female
Old 06-07-2009, 01:29 AM   #1017
One Just Ducky
Gift Guru

luvwebkinz has rep to infinity and beyond!luvwebkinz has rep to infinity and beyond!luvwebkinz has rep to infinity and beyond!
luvwebkinz has rep to infinity and beyond!luvwebkinz has rep to infinity and beyond!luvwebkinz has rep to infinity and beyond!luvwebkinz has rep to infinity and beyond!luvwebkinz has rep to infinity and beyond!luvwebkinz has rep to infinity and beyond!luvwebkinz has rep to infinity and beyond!luvwebkinz has rep to infinity and beyond!

Donation Award 

I spent quite a bit of time getting nothing, so I came here and read through the posts on this thread and as suggested in a few of the posts, I cleared my cashe and made sure that my popup blocker was turned off. Then sure enough, a floating rug came along, I clicked on it, answered the question and got a rug.

My suggestion to anyone who is having a problem with anything related to WW, is to come here immediately and read through the posts pertaining to that particular subject. I never fail to find the help I need, right at the moment, here. If you just take a few minutes to read through the posts, the answer is almost always there. One of the wonderful things about this site is everyone wanting so much to help everyone else! Long live WI!

Also, if you clicked on a rug and answered the question and didn't get a code, be sure that you check your junk mail folder. That's where my code came. If I hadn't looked in my junk mail, I would have thought I didn't get a code.

Click the image to open in full size.
Old 06-07-2009, 01:31 AM   #1018
Unregistered

How cool! I'm so excited!! I found mine about 2:30 in the afternoon, and went back to the website tonight to see if there was a list of winners (which there isn't), so I logged in here to see how winners were being notified. As soon as I saw the messages I checked my email, and I got my code! This is the first contest I've won anything, so I'm thrilled. I don't know what I was thinking, or not thinking as the case may be, but it never occured to me to look again and try to win one for my grandson also, but I'll remember next time.
Old 06-07-2009, 01:48 AM   #1019

michael08 will become famous soon enough

View Post Originally Posted by adrkmfdm
i'm so glad that event is over. It was way too stressful for something that was suppose to be fun.
I so agree. I was so frustrated I can hardly think straight. I hope they don't run any more contests from the Newpaper site. Its a lot of logging in and out back and orth to do all the extra dailies for a saturday and then added delux and trying to find the flying rugs. Very poorly thought out and really disappointed with this one. Sorry. A real waste of time in my opinion.
Old 06-07-2009, 02:24 AM   #1020
iamawackywinner2

gomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Button
gomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Button

I am so disappointed. I clicked on several and got only 1 and answered at least 3 correctly and got the message that I answered wrong. I spent several hours clicking rugs to have gotten only 2, one of which a friend used one of my emails to get one for me. Is there a customer service we can contact to find out why I was told that my answers were wrong. I copied down all of the equasions and answers from WI and even was asked the same one twice and the second time was told that it was the wrong answer. Too weird.
gomommu41 is offline Female
Closed

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: