Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 3 votes, 3.00 average. Display Modes
Old 06-06-2009, 09:14 PM   #1001
oo hoo! Nickelcat is
Gifted

Nickelcat knows no boundsNickelcat knows no bounds
Nickelcat knows no boundsNickelcat knows no boundsNickelcat knows no boundsNickelcat knows no boundsNickelcat knows no boundsNickelcat knows no boundsNickelcat knows no bounds

Default Re: Griffin Emblem Rug Contest on Webkinz Newz Site

This was the worst contest ever. I spent HOURS on that web site, refreshing and refreshing and reading and re-reading the same pages over and over and over.......and I never saw a single rug. How can it be that some people had several flying rugs on their screens and others like me had none? At least if the contest had been on WW I could have been playing games and making money. As it was, I wasted a huge amount of time and got nothing but a majorly bad mood. I am going to seriously think twice before I waste any more time or energy on another poorly designed contest like this. BAH!

Nickelcat
Sponsored Links
Old 06-06-2009, 09:26 PM   #1002
Webkinz :)

Denimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contest
Denimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contest

I really feel awful for everyone that did not get a rug and/or feel so upset over the contest. I actually enjoyed it very much (even though I wasted MUCH of my day on webkinznewz) I REALLY wish I could give away a rug to someone who wanted one. I am so sorry I can't, but I do understand the rules of WI. I hope that next contest goes better for everyone.
Denimbutterfly is offline Female
Old 06-06-2009, 09:26 PM   #1003
RoyalTree

RoyalTree is on a distinguished road

How do you know if you get one after completing the form?
RoyalTree is offline Female
Old 06-06-2009, 09:27 PM   #1004

StormyKinz is an unknown quantity at this point

I actually lucked up and soptted one soon after going to the site. I do agree however, that it would have been much better if the event would have taken place in WW instead of the news site, There is just not enough content there to keep one there for that many hours. I didn;t know about the refresh until it was like the last 30 minutes, but I can say I now know a lot of useless information, lol.
Old 06-06-2009, 09:31 PM   #1005
soebled2
Gift Guru

lamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guide

I actually just kept going to the Webkinz main site and clicking on Webkinz News. When the page came up in a new tab, The rug was right there after the page loaded. If it wasn't, I shut down the page and started the whole process over again. It somehow felt less boring this way, and it seemed to show up a good amount of rugs for us.
lamb is offline Female
Old 06-06-2009, 09:33 PM   #1006
AmericanBaronin
Gifted

KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!

View Post Originally Posted by Action Girl
Congrats to everyone who scored one or more rugs. I tried to get one for my niece, but even with the two of us putting almost two hours , we never saw one . I wish Ganz had put this contest on the log in site. At least we could have played with our pets in all that time . As it is, I spent my day's time reading and re-reading information I already knew.
Ain't that the truth, and to make it worse they have ads up about their 'new' estore item, the hover car! LOL That things been out since I've been on ww and that's close to a year now! Even their estore ads uh information areas LOL are totally outdated/wrong, their pet section still lists the otter as underwater {even though it was bought for me for xmas based on that information and was NOT an underwater pet in any way} and so on. Not even sure why they call it a news site, maybe the z in newz means zzzzz? LOL They have had like 3 whole 'updates' about problems on ww, none of which were put on there for anyone to make use of when it all was needed. That's Ganz for you -- a day late but grabbing for that dollar! LOL {The last click contest on the site itself, ww, was a disaster as well for most. Actually the last couple or so. Reminded me of being on vacation and being scared by the ghost, which shouldn't even be an option much less taking pet to zero in happiness on kids' site, or going in to raffle to be told no winner or winning but not getting prize. AGain that's Ganz. Hopefully the 'luck' or whatever will pick up for you and your neice {well for everyone}.
KeyLargo is offline Female
Old 06-06-2009, 09:39 PM   #1007
ant to be a Webkinz
Gift Guru

Webkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellence
Webkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellence

View Post Originally Posted by RoyalTree
How do you know if you get one after completing the form?
Just check your email that you submitted. You should have a message with a code to enter in through your WW account's code shop.

I am sorry that so many people had trouble with the format of the contest and are upset because they did not get a Griffin Emblem rug. I am sure that Ganz did not foresee any problems.
Hopefully, there will be another chance for everyone to try again.

Congratulation to those members who clicked and won.
Old 06-06-2009, 10:41 PM   #1008
caprica00,
Gift Guru

TNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicness
TNVOLS is epic beyond epicness

The E-mail account you submitted should have a reply on it from Ganz..for ours..it only took like 30 seconds or so before we saw the reply. Hope everyone had a wonderful day finding the rugs!! We did!! Just remember..you can only get one code per E=mail address...If you need more than one..you need to create new accounts!!
TNVOLS is offline Female
Old 06-06-2009, 10:45 PM   #1009
Gift Guru

MCow is a glorious beacon of lightMCow is a glorious beacon of lightMCow is a glorious beacon of light

I was able to snag one after a couple minutes of newz browsing. I stayed on for quite awhile afterwards seeing if another would pop up but nothing else did. I was very happy to get the one though!
Old 06-06-2009, 10:53 PM   #1010

racoonsrule:) will become famous soon enough

Congrats to everyone who got one!
racoonsrule:) is offline Female
Closed

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: