Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 08-17-2009, 10:12 AM   #61
Webkinz :)
Kenzielemur has a brilliant futureKenzielemur has a brilliant futureKenzielemur has a brilliant futureKenzielemur has a brilliant futureKenzielemur has a brilliant future

Default Re: Green Seadragon coming to eStore

I would rather buy an estore pet, the pets with the plush in my area are $16.50 and with my allergies can not have many stuffed animals around anyways, dust collectors is what parents and doctors told me when i was growing up. So most of the time when i do buy one in store, the plush usually gets thrown away or donated, or some cases the dogs get them and rip them to shreds. Sad to say but for some people its cheaper to get the estore pets and more healthy. I do not care to have an asthma attack with 200 stuffies around the house. lol.

However this estore pet does not have my vote, not yet anyways, shall wait and see. Got love puppy on ebay last week, that was my big purchase for the month. Trying to think of a name for that one, or maybe just wait and resell him around Christmas, make a little $$$ off of it. If one can buy low and sell why not do it. Right? lol. Its just how businesses work, if the demand is there make it. I bet lots of people will buy that sea dragon. Looks like the one from the Spongebob Episode. So its interesting more and more.
Kenzielemur is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 08-17-2009, 10:22 AM   #62
hose39

LXVKFKZ7 has a spectacular aura about

It's just like the seahorse. WAW! (what a waste!)
LXVKFKZ7 is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2009, 10:24 AM   #63

1Aramus is just really nice1Aramus is just really nice

Since it's a seadragon do you think it will be a water animal ?
1Aramus is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2009, 10:33 AM   #64
Bunny was awesome!
Gift Guru

kinzmom1924 is a forum hero
kinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum hero

WI Subscriber

I do have to agree with someone earlier that said the new pets coming out looking simpler while all the great design work seems to be going into the signature line. Lately the pets that have come out look like the belong on webkinz jr. Luckily, their PSIs continue to be cool (except for that lip couch, what WHERE they thinking? LOL!), but the pets are losing their creative edge. The estore pets, besides this one, though have been staying more in line with what webkinz used to look like. That is one of the reasons I buy them. The other reason is I don't want the plushies. So, the plushies I do buy just end up in a closet and donated to charity or given to neighbor kids or some other such thing, so to me, it is like a discount being able to buy them at the estore and not have the plush since I don't do anything with it but use the code anyway. (And their items are usually pretty cool!)

A sea dragon, as an artists myself, I must say, should look more like a lochness monster. Bigger, with bumpy plates along its spine, shiny scales, a very long tail with a triangular shape at the end, large webbed fins, almost like wings, and maybe even a forked tongue. More, say, half dinosaur, half sea creature, you know?

This was a pretty lazy attempt to rush out another pet imho.
kinzmom1924 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2009, 10:34 AM   #65
Gift Guru

Lotamoxie is a WI addict!
Lotamoxie is a WI addict!Lotamoxie is a WI addict!Lotamoxie is a WI addict!Lotamoxie is a WI addict!Lotamoxie is a WI addict!Lotamoxie is a WI addict!Lotamoxie is a WI addict!

The seadragon is cute, but the PSI is boring.
Lotamoxie is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2009, 10:43 AM   #66
acky april fools!!
Gifted

ducttapequeen is a splendid one to beholdducttapequeen is a splendid one to beholdducttapequeen is a splendid one to beholdducttapequeen is a splendid one to behold

i wish there was a plushie!! i love those!! this seadragon would be an adorable plushie!!!
ducttapequeen is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2009, 10:53 AM   #67

carrub has much to be proud ofcarrub has much to be proud ofcarrub has much to be proud ofcarrub has much to be proud ofcarrub has much to be proud of

ea Dragons are not dragons they are a breed of seahorse!!
carrub is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2009, 11:02 AM   #68

bballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter covered
bballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter covered

I would love creativity on GANZ's part, on which real animal to make next, not what colors to change on an already exsisting pet.
bballmars is offline Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2009, 11:02 AM   #69
Do the Bunny Hop!!

Bearsarecool is just really niceBearsarecool is just really nice

That's really cute but I won't be able to get it :[
Bearsarecool is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2009, 11:08 AM   #70

carrub has much to be proud ofcarrub has much to be proud ofcarrub has much to be proud ofcarrub has much to be proud ofcarrub has much to be proud of

Okay a green sea dragon is not a mitichal beast they are real.... sea horses GASP! And sea horses are fishes... just thought i remind every one and a Hippocampus is a mer horse. So sea horses are fishes that have kneks shaped like horses and sea dragons are fancy sea horses!!!!
carrub is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
hurricanes, two is an odd #

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: