Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 08-17-2009, 07:56 AM   #41
23021997Gal
Webkinz :)

WEBKINZBOY2008 has a brilliant futureWEBKINZBOY2008 has a brilliant futureWEBKINZBOY2008 has a brilliant futureWEBKINZBOY2008 has a brilliant futureWEBKINZBOY2008 has a brilliant future

Default Re: Green Seadragon coming to eStore

Oh, and cows, would you mind sharing your opinion on the subject in my last comment?
WEBKINZBOY2008 is offline Male Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 08-17-2009, 08:46 AM   #42

bballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter covered
bballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter covered

The pets are getting wilder and whilder.
bballmars is offline Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2009, 08:50 AM   #43
converse<3

its just the seahorse green i am SO not gonna get it but it is pretty cute
Old 08-17-2009, 08:59 AM   #44

Myersnks has a brilliant futureMyersnks has a brilliant futureMyersnks has a brilliant futureMyersnks has a brilliant futureMyersnks has a brilliant future

It looks like the seahorse to me just a diffrent color. I do like the PSI. I think I will save my money and skip this one.
Myersnks is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2009, 09:04 AM   #45
Too-Wit Too-Woo
Gift Guru

jazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talent

I would have preferred a shark, but I'm sure he (or she) is coming one day - this one doesn't look very dragon-y to me... in fact, he looks a little like the seahorse... (sarcasm doesn't always translate well in printed form)
jazzinmarch is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2009, 09:11 AM   #46
Banned
bob nws III is sweet stuff
bob nws III is sweet stuffbob nws III is sweet stuffbob nws III is sweet stuffbob nws III is sweet stuffbob nws III is sweet stuff

I don't really like that pet...it looks to much like the sea horse, and the PSI is dissapointing.

Thanks for sharing, COWS
bob nws III is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2009, 09:11 AM   #47

WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!

That looks like a seahorse all over again just different colors.
WebkinzBatRulz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2009, 09:17 AM   #48
Too-Wit Too-Woo
Gift Guru

jazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talent

View Post Originally Posted by WEBKINZBOY2008
That's it! I've had it with those new pets! At first, they give you a package with a PSI in it, but now the eStore pets, which of course, almost 99% of Webkinz players CAN'T PURCHASE get TWO PSIS!! This is outraagous! Why should we bother going to the store, then buying a pet for 15-25 dollars, then get one little PSI while people who CAN buy eStore pets get TWO PSIs for just 12.00 dollars?! With all due respect, we buy from you Ganz, at least treat US back with some RESPECT, which I don't think non-eStore members are getting now. Sheesh!

um, I'll share my opinion... I figure it's like shopping at Toys "R" Us (or any other store). We are collecting the 3.75" Star Trek figures for $4.98 (Canadian $), though we would love to collect the 12" ones, but they are $29.99 so it would get too expensive. We don't HAVE to collect every Star Trek figure out there, because though some look cool, we can be happy with the ones we are able to find. Also, Toys "R" Us has toys available online that you can't find in stores, and vice versa. Just because a "carrot is dangling in front of our face" doesn't mean we have to bite... long story short, we don't have to buy everything that is offered, a lot of people like having virtual-only pets so their beds don't get crowded.
jazzinmarch is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2009, 09:25 AM   #49

susand610 will become famous soon enough

Smile Re: Green Seadragon coming to eStore

AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! that's super cute!!!!! but that really makes me angry cuz i can't get it cuz its estore and y should that pet get 2 psi?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!? if that pet gets too ALL the pets should get too!!!!! that's just SO not fair!!! and they are the same exact item!!! they're not even different!!!! gosh ganz. . . . c how aggrivated u make me?????
susand610 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2009, 09:34 AM   #50

goldenstar is on a distinguished road

ITS so cute!!!

goldenstar is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
hurricanes, two is an odd #

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: