Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 08-17-2009, 04:05 PM   #91
Begin to live. ♥
Gift Guru

Seahorse knows the way
Seahorse knows the waySeahorse knows the waySeahorse knows the way

Default Re: Green Seadragon coming to eStore

The more I look at this pet, the more I love it! I looks just like a seahorse, but I'm okay with that!

-Seahorse
Seahorse is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 08-17-2009, 07:03 PM   #92
Webkinz :)

SuperSamus is on a distinguished road

Smile Re: Green Seadragon coming to eStore

Green SeaDragon is really cute and I love that it comes with 2 items instead of 1 but it looks like the seahorse but its green but its still adorable!!1Ta Ta!!!:gwolf::clyde::bdog::acs:
SuperSamus is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2009, 07:20 PM   #93
Gift Guru

mtlucas wows us all with wondermtlucas wows us all with wondermtlucas wows us all with wondermtlucas wows us all with wondermtlucas wows us all with wondermtlucas wows us all with wondermtlucas wows us all with wondermtlucas wows us all with wondermtlucas wows us all with wondermtlucas wows us all with wonder

i like the pet, it is cute but i am really disapoited that an Estore pet would have that PSI, that just isnt cute at all in my opinion. Oh well, i know some people will absolutly love it.
mtlucas is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2009, 07:20 PM   #94
smitha2

22mxgirl22 is a jewel in the rough22mxgirl22 is a jewel in the rough

I love this pet... not falling in love with the psi though... to bad I don't have an estore account (:
22mxgirl22 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2009, 07:22 PM   #95
arreicjanuary5

arreicjanuary5 is an unknown quantity at this point

aww! it is very cute! if i had it i would name it sea shell!!
arreicjanuary5 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2009, 08:29 PM   #96
beware of the
Banned
fredned101 is on a distinguished road

i hate it! its a rip off! i mean the ganz people must be like " H-hey Y-you know? W-we should T- take A-a sea horse A-and make it rainbow! T-the kids won't know. we could just take there money from it. *the rest of the ganz people* he-he he
fredned101 is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2009, 10:11 PM   #97

Star Child wows us all with wonderStar Child wows us all with wonderStar Child wows us all with wonderStar Child wows us all with wonderStar Child wows us all with wonderStar Child wows us all with wonderStar Child wows us all with wonderStar Child wows us all with wonderStar Child wows us all with wonderStar Child wows us all with wonder

The little green Sea Dragon/Sea Horse is very cute. It does look more like the little sea horse, which I have a simply love, than it does a "sea dragon". It's PSI's are okay, not great, but okay. I just can't figure out what a "sea dragon" would do with two side tables? It seems to me a cute sea weed type bed, where it could wrap its tail around it, like they do in real life, would have been better.

My biggest complaint is the eStore stuff. Why does all the cute and really really cool items have to be just for eStore and/or Deluxe Members only? Some of us can't shop on the eStore or purchase Deluxe memberships. This isn't the "real world" where some have and others don't. WW should be one place where we are all equal and get buy (using KC) the same really cool items. I would love to have the Ancient Egyptian stuff, but can't afford it because it's on the eStore or, when Arte does have it, it costs waaaayyyyy too much KC.

Sorry, but it just really makes me crazy. Still, I hope that those out there that love the little sea dragon will be able to get it and enjoy it. I'm sure those little guys would love to have a good home with a loving WK parent. I know my little sea horse would love to have a sea dragon/sea horse friend, but there is no way I can get it.
Star Child is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2009, 07:58 AM   #98

patches28 is just really nicepatches28 is just really nice

2 PSI's HMPH i do not buy estore pets and the one i did buy only came with one!!!!! Oh well. it was very cute!. I think that the psi is not very exciting. the animal is cute though
patches28 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2009, 04:05 PM   #99
bobdraws

cheekycatlover5 has a spectacular aura about

I want this pet! I am hopping it looks like the sea horse just bigger
cheekycatlover5 is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2009, 07:24 PM   #100
I'm Ninja :)

webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!

Cool Re: Green Seadragon coming to eStore

that is really neat i will prob get it that is newt i always wanted one of those!!!
webkinzgirl520 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
hurricanes, two is an odd #

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: