Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 10-14-2009, 02:13 PM   #21
inter Puppies Are
Gifted

HawaiianBreeze has lots of talentHawaiianBreeze has lots of talentHawaiianBreeze has lots of talentHawaiianBreeze has lots of talentHawaiianBreeze has lots of talentHawaiianBreeze has lots of talentHawaiianBreeze has lots of talentHawaiianBreeze has lots of talentHawaiianBreeze has lots of talentHawaiianBreeze has lots of talentHawaiianBreeze has lots of talentHawaiianBreeze has lots of talentHawaiianBreeze has lots of talentHawaiianBreeze has lots of talentHawaiianBreeze has lots of talent

Default Re: Green Dwarf outfit missing

I don't have it, but I feel bad for the people that do!
HawaiianBreeze is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 10-14-2009, 03:06 PM   #22
Too-Wit Too-Woo
Gift Guru

jazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talent

As of 4pm ,I have mine.
jazzinmarch is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2009, 03:16 PM   #23
ishing ....
Gift Guru

Ranger1985 has disabled reputation

Talking Re: Green Dwarf outfit missing

Doh!
I guess that'll be the first thing I'll check once I get through checking out all the newz!
Thanks for keeping us informed! I, for one, totally appreciate all the hard work you guys put into this. I have to say, I've learned more about Webkinz in the few short months since becoming a member than in all the previous years in . You guys are amazing!
Ranger1985 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2009, 03:42 PM   #24
Unregistered

Talking Re: Green Dwarf outfit missing

Hi! i just got this outfit just now! My username is actually Webkinzluver but i was too lazy to log in XDDD
Old 10-14-2009, 06:13 PM   #25
i'm a team Edward
Webkinz :)

Grace98 is a name known to allGrace98 is a name known to allGrace98 is a name known to all

my grafic is still there
Grace98 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2009, 08:15 PM   #26
23021997Gal

WEBKINZBOY2008 has a brilliant futureWEBKINZBOY2008 has a brilliant futureWEBKINZBOY2008 has a brilliant futureWEBKINZBOY2008 has a brilliant futureWEBKINZBOY2008 has a brilliant future

I had 2 pets wearing Dwarf Shirts, and both still wear them. They were both in an outdoor garden, so I wonder if that affects anything.
WEBKINZBOY2008 is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2009, 08:18 PM   #27
I'm Ninja :)

webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!

OM x 100000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000
I LOVE THIS CUTE OUTFIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I LOVE DOPEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!
(that is what the dwarf costume looks like)
ANOTHER GLITCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:w allbash:

Ranger1985
Quote:
STRIDER1996
Webkinz
Click the image to open in full size.
Thanks for keeping us informed! I, for one, totally appreciate all the hard work you guys put into this. I have to say, I've learned more about Webkinz in the few short months since becoming a member than in all the previous years in . You guys are amazing!
I TOTALLY AGREE WITH YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by webkinzgirl520; 10-14-2009 at 08:18 PM..
webkinzgirl520 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2009, 08:27 PM   #28
Gifted

monkeys12rule is not just visiting!monkeys12rule is not just visiting!monkeys12rule is not just visiting!monkeys12rule is not just visiting!monkeys12rule is not just visiting!monkeys12rule is not just visiting!monkeys12rule is not just visiting!monkeys12rule is not just visiting!monkeys12rule is not just visiting!monkeys12rule is not just visiting!monkeys12rule is not just visiting!

weird. . . . maybe the promotion ended sooner than expected? I was looking for the ad;haven't seen it in 3 days.
are all the other objects from Snow White missing as well?

:gwolf:
Just adopted my 28th pet. . . . a Signature Timber Wolf named Alpha!
monkeys12rule is offline Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2009, 10:49 AM   #29

iLoveMyDogJozey is just really niceiLoveMyDogJozey is just really nice

Huh i have all of mine in my doc. Thanks for the update and for you that have missing dwarf outfits i hope you get them back soon!!!!!!!

iLoveDogs

:gr::bdog::chi::cs::husky::acs::bas:
iLoveMyDogJozey is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2009, 11:47 AM   #30

ZmDancer12 is on a distinguished road

Oh no, I guess i need. my poor little bear doesnt have any clothes on any more.lol

hoping it will get fixed soon!!
ZmDancer12 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: